剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表
So how are you gonna come then?
Don't cry, Adam.
别哭喔,亚当
NATHAN: My hope was that I could practice
我希望能练习 辅♥导♥孩子消化复杂的情绪
counseling my child through a complex
emotional experience, an area where I fear
我担心自己成为真正的人父后 在这方面可能会失败
as a real father, I may fall short.
I wanted to go to that sleepover.
我想去他家过夜
♪ (SOFT MUSIC FADES) ♪
你真的想跟他们做朋友吗?
You really want to be friends with those guys, huh?
(BREATHES DEEPLY)
Maybe next time they ask you to hang out
也许下次他们约你去玩时 你应该直接拒绝
you should just say no.
Huh?
-You wanna practice that? -Sure.
想练习一下吗?
好啊
Hey, Adam, you want to come to my sleepover?
亚当,想来我家过夜吗?
No, thanks.
不了,谢谢
Good.
很好
See now, they don't have any power over you.
现在你知道他们无法影响你
Right?
对吧? 你掌控了一切
You're in control because you don't want
因为你不想要他们的任何东西
anything from them. You don't want their friendship.
不想要他们的友谊
NATHAN: But I was starting to feel
但我开始觉得 自己只是在解开自己设计的谜题
like I was just solving a puzzle of my own design.
(SIGHS) Thanks, Dad.
谢了,爸爸
No problem.
不客气
NATHAN: And instead of being present with my son,
我的心思不在儿子身上
-my mind was elsewhere. -♪ (PENSIVE MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
而是在别处
Wow!
NATHAN: I spent a week with a child who had no dad,
我跟一个没有爸爸的孩子 相处了一周
pretending that I was his dad.
假装是他的爸爸
AMBER: What's the guy's name in the house?
屋里的人叫什么名字?
Um, Daddy.
爸爸
NATHAN: What did I think was gonna happen?
我以为会发生什么事?
I love you, Daddy.
我爱你,爸爸
-What did you say? -I love you, Daddy.
你说什么?
我爱你,爸爸
Aw, I love you too, Adam.
我也爱你,亚当
His mom had reached out asking if I wanted to come visit.
他妈妈联络我 问我想不想去看看他
Maybe it was time to check in.
也许我该去一趟了
♪ (PENSIVE MUSIC FADES) ♪
-NATHAN: Hey. -REMY:
-你好,爸爸-你好啊,小家伙
-Hey, buddy. -(AMBER CHUCKLES)
-REMY: Come here. -NATHAN: Okay.
-跟我来 -好
-Look at that there. -What is that?
-你看这个 -这是什么啊?
That's you and that's me at the birthday party.
那是在生日派对上的你跟我
-(AMBER CHUCKLES) -That's me?
-那是我吗? -对啊,然后这是我
Yeah, and that's you-- Me.
-♪ (SOFT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪ -NATHAN: It was strange being
待在真正有小孩的屋子里感觉很怪
in a real child's home
after being in a fake one for so long.
毕竟我在假的家里待了那么久
I wasn't used to this level of detail.
我不习惯这么多的细节
Every object was perfectly placed
每样物品都摆放得恰到好处
but nothing was by design. It was a work of art.
但没有一样是设计好的
这是艺术
And it was just real life.
却只是现实生活
♪ (SOFT MUSIC FADES) ♪
REMY: Daddy.
爸爸
-Hey. -REMY: Daddy.
-爸爸 -怎么了?
-NATHAN: Yeah. -Look, I made this at school.
你看,这是我在学校做的
-NATHAN: Aw. -And also, I cut my... (MUMBLES)
我也把这个小人剪掉了
-NATHAN: Hey, hey. -REMY: What?
-干嘛? -你不必叫我爸爸
You don't have to call me daddy, you can call me Nathan, okay?
可以叫我奈森,好吗?
No, don't be silly.
不行,爸爸,别说傻话了
No, because we're just-- we're just playing daddy,
我们之前只是在假扮父子 记得吗?
remember? We're just pretending.
我们只是在假装
I don't want you to be "Athan." I want you to be Daddy.
我不想要你是”艾森”
我想要你是爸爸
Right, but we were just pretending, right?
但我们只是在假装,对吧?
So, now we're back to Remy and Nathan.
现在我们要变回雷米跟奈森
But also I don't want you to be--
但我不想要‥
I don't want you to be Nathan.
我不想要你是奈森
(NATHAN CHUCKLES) Well, that's my name.
但那是我的名字啊
(AMBER CHUCKLES SOFTLY)
Has he been doing that? (CHUCKLES)
他一直这样吗?
Yeah.
是啊,刚开始我也想过‥
I wondered about that when we first started.
I was like... (CLICKS TONGUE)
...that's probably like a really difficult role
这可能是非常困难的角色
for a child who really doesn't have a dad
因为这孩子真的没有爸爸
and he's just like doesn't want it to not be real.
而他真的很希望一切是真的
So, it's actually really sad.
所以真的很让人难过
-He's such a cool kid. -Sorry. I'm, like,
他是很棒的孩子
抱歉,我不知道我为何这么感伤
don't even know why I'm getting emotional I just--
-没关系的 -我非常爱他,所以‥
-NATHAN: No. -I love him to pieces.
So, like, I hope this isn't affecting him.
希望这不会对他造成影响
(SNIFFLES)
But it was really cool, and I know he, like loved it,
但参演真的很酷,我知道他超爱
and he had, like a lot of fun.
他玩得非常开心
-NATHAN: Yeah, he was so-- -And it's not like
-没错,他真的很棒 -我觉得不是任何人的错
I think anybody did anything wrong.
我只是还在思考
It's just more like my mind wondering.
Yeah. Does he know what acting is?
好,他知道什么是演戏吗?
Like, does he understand that a little bit, or...
他稍微知道在干嘛吗?
Hmm, I don't know.
我不知道
I really don't, honestly. I'm not sure.
老实说,我真的不确定
瞧瞧小鸟给了我什么?
Look what the bird give me.
-(GASPS) The bird gave you that? -Yeah.
那是小鸟给你的?
-对 -那是什么啊?
-What is that? -Wow!
Can you listen to this? This is very important, okay?
听我们说一下,这很重要
-Why? -It's very important.
-说什么? -很重要的事
So, remember how we are making a TV show?
记得我们在拍电视节目吗?
(REMY EXHALES)
And... (CLEARS THROAT) ...I'm Nathan, right?
然后‥
我是奈森,你知道吧?
-You know that? -You-- I don't want you
我不想要你是奈森
-to be Nathan. -AMBER: But honey, listen.
-但我们在演爸爸时‥ -但亲爱的,听他说
Yeah, but daddy-- daddy-- When we were doing daddy,
that was pretend because we were doing, um--
那是假装的,因为我们在‥
-We were making a show. -NATHAN: We were playing.
-拍电视节目 -我们在玩,很好玩
-And it was-- and it was fun. -And acting.
-而且是演戏 -是在演戏
NATHAN: And acting, and--
Do you remember when we were-- when we were being dinosaurs?
记得我们当恐龙的时候吗?
-Yeah. -NATHAN: And right-- chasing
-记得 -像恐龙一样互相追逐?
-each other around as dinosaurs. -Yeah.
-记得 -我们不是真正的恐龙吧?
We weren't really dinosaurs, right?
We were just playing and having fun, right?
我们只是在开心地玩吧
Yeah, I also wanna--
对,就像我们打恐龙那样吗?
I really be punching the dinosaur.
Yeah, um, and that's kind of like
没错
那就像我们在‥
when we were doing-- when we were doing
我们在扮演爸爸和亚当一样
Daddy and Adam.
That was just play like dinosaurs.
就像扮演恐龙那样
But-- But in-- in-- But in real life,
但在现实生活中 你是雷米,我是奈森
you're Remy and I'm Nathan, and we're just friends, right?
我们只是朋友,对吧‥?
-We're just friends. -Right?
-对吧? -你听得懂吗?
NATHAN: Does that make sense?
And so, um, what do friends do?
朋友们会做些什么?
Nothing.
-什么也不做 -不对,朋友会一起开心地玩
No, friends hang out and have a fun time
and then they go do their own life,
然后回到他们各自的人生
and then they'll talk, you know, and like,
他们会聊天,有时候玩在一块儿
hang out sometimes and it's fun, right?
很好玩吧,所以如果你不‥
So, it's-- If you don't--
我是在跟爸爸玩
NATHAN: No, you have to call me Nathan.
-不行‥我来告诉你很重要的事 -不行,你得叫我奈森
-Come here. I need to tell you. -Call me Nathan.
This is very important, Remy. Remy--
-(REMY MUMBLES) -AMBER: Come on, listen to me.
听我说,听好了
Listen to me.
That is not your daddy.
他不是你♥爸♥爸‥
That's not your daddy. That's our friend Nathan.
他是我们的朋友奈森
And you are Remy and you're not Adam.
你是雷米,你不是亚当
And we were just playing pretend.
我们只是在玩假扮游戏,好吗?
Okay?
REMY: Yeah.
好吧
AMBER: Aw, thank you.
谢谢你
(REMY SNIFFLES)
-What? -(SOBS) I wanna stay with...
怎么了?
剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表