剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表
-真的? -是啊
Yeah.
I felt kind of bad because I didn't want to level with you about that.
-我很内疚,我当时不想说实话 -了解
Okay. Well...
I was only going for my bachelor's degree at the time.
我当时只是去读大学
这‥还是挺优秀的啊
It's still pretty impressive.
I mean, you know, lots of people don't have master's degrees.
很多人没有学士学历呢,这很酷
It's cool, I'm not surprised, because I thought you had a master's but...
我并不惊讶,但我以为你有硕士学历
-但是‥ -你听到了吗?
Hang on a second, one second.
等一下‥
Yeah, thank you.
-两份起司披萨? -是的,谢谢‥
- Two cheese? - Yes. Thank you.
I didn't realize you didn't have your master's degree, cause I thought you did.
我不知道你没有硕士学历 因为我以为你有
That's what you said before.
-这是你之前说的 -对啊‥
Yeah, yeah, I've... see the thing is that, what made it worse was
更糟的是进了益智问答社团后‥
I came into the group, the trivia group,
I was, like, the last person that even had a college degree.
我是最后才拿到大学文凭的人
And I kind of felt like inferior about that.
我对此感到自卑
太傻了,别这么想啊
That's so silly, don't you feel upset about that.
很多人甚至没能读完高中呢
Lots of people barely even finish high school.
My sister only got her GED like two years ago. You know?
我妹几年前才拿到普通教育发展证书
-你理解吗? -我只是‥
Well, I just, you know, and I kept that lie going on all that time.
我一直撒谎,这让我有罪恶感
And it kind of ate at me and then, you helped me, you know, apply for jobs,
你还帮我找工作
so it actually went that far to even send my résumé just to appease you.
所以我甚至寄了履历让你信服
I appreciate that so much, I had no idea.
我很感激,我不知道呢
And I feel you know? I just...
我只是‥觉得‥
My friendship with you means a great deal.
我们的友谊对我意义重大
Me too.
-对我也是 -我不想让你认为‥
And I don't want you to think that I would even continue lying to you.
我会继续对你撒谎,但是‥
But I've been living this lie all this time and I kind of felt bad about that.
我一直活在谎言之中
-我深感愧疚 -谢谢你告诉我,我真的不知道
Well, it's so sweet to finally tell me about it. I had no idea.
但愿意说出来真的很勇敢 我真的不知情
Iyt's very brave of you to tell me this, and I really had no clue.
Instead of trying to move on to another topic,
没有试图转移话题
Kor sat with her for the next hour-and-a-half
寇尔在接下来一个半小时内
and began sharing things that he had never told Tricia
分享近二十年友谊中 从未告诉过翠西亚的事
in their nearly 20 years of friendship.
And my father used the situation where he sent the child support,
我父亲说子女抚育费 能供我和姐妹读大学
which could be for my college education, for me and my sister.
And by the time we came of age, he doesn't want to pay for it.
但等年纪到了,他却不肯付钱
That's rough. I'm sorry to hear that. I really am.
真难受,我真的很遗憾
And what made it worse was when I was graduating...
更糟的是我毕业时‥
While we were practicing,
在练习时
I also had Kor rehearse the aftermath of his confession beyond the actual night.
我也让寇尔排演了当晚坦白后的状况
Whether it be the torment of a friendship lost...
无论是痛失朋友的折磨
or the joy of a friendship strengthened.
或加深友谊的喜悦
Where his confession opens the floodgates
他的坦白开启了首次真心谈话的契机
to actually talking for the first time.
This is so nice, it's like, like such a difference from just normally
这太棒了,与以往不同
不是只在城里的酒吧玩益智问答
when we're hanging out in the city in a bar, just playing trivia and...
Maybe it's easiest to choose a path when you can live the future first.
也许够放眼未来才能轻易做选择
To free yourself from doubt and regret,
让自己从怀疑和懊悔中解脱
to always know the answers.
知道自己要的是什么
As a symbol of support for those living with AIDS and HIV.
作为支持爱♥滋♥病患者的象征
So, what is a ribbon?
所以这丝带是什么?
- Oh, yeah. - Red ribbons.
-对‥ -应该错了‥
I would have lost a point on the color.
我答错颜色失了一分
- So, how are you feeling? - Fantastic.
感觉如何?
非常棒,我们做得比预期的好
We actually did better than expected, when we actually won.
我们也赢了游戏
Well, congrats.
-恭喜 -对啊
Yeah. There were questions that were in my wheelhouse.
有些问题刚好是我拿手的‥
The questions that were in my wheelhouse,
I was able to answer those particular questions correctly.
所以我能正确回答那些问题
You got everything off your chest, and it must feel good.
你终于‥一吐为快了,一定很棒
I got it off my chest, and I still won that night.
我不只一吐为快 还赢了当晚的游戏
- Trivia-- - Which is an ex--
-益智问答‥ -我同时赢了益智问答
I won a trivia night, and that's the extra cherry on the sundae, I guess.
我想这算是锦上添花吧
There's something I need to...
有件事我得‥向你坦白
come clean about.
So, I knew what the trivia answers were going to be tonight
我事先知道今晚益智问答的答案
and I taught you them in advance without you knowing,
在你不知情之下提前告诉了你
and I know you're against cheating
我知道你反对作弊 但这不算作弊
and this isn't cheating because you actually didn't know I was doing it,
因为你并不知情
but I was just... wanted you to focus on the confession,
我只是‥想要你专心坦白
and I wanted your confidence to be up, but I feel terrible about it, and I just..
我希望提高你的自信心
但我对此感到愧疚
我‥很抱歉,我想道歉
I'm sorry. I want to say I'm sorry.
我‥好‥
Yeah.
Okay, I understand what you're saying and...
我明白你在说什么
I appreciate your motivation, but...
我很感谢你‥这么做的目的
但你‥毁了这整件事
you've tainted, you've ruined the whole thing for me,
because I knew the answers, I knew the answers and I'm on TV now,
因为我先知道答案了‥
我还上了电视,现在大家会认为‥
and everybody now is going to think that I didn't know them,
不认识的观众会认为我是骗子
that I'm a fake and you...
You know how important this was for me?
你知道这对我来说有多重要
This is a mistake. It was a huge mistake, and you fucked this all up.
这是天大的错误‥
你毁了一切
You're an awful...
你是个糟糕透顶的人‥
awful person.
I think you're... a great guy.
我认为‥你是很棒的人‥
Like you're a great person.
- Well, thank you for the compliment. - Yeah, just...
谢谢你的赞美
I don't give compliments a lot,
我不常‥赞美别人
so I wanted to come clean about just kind of saying the compliment.
我只想澄清这个赞美是真心的
I don't affirm people enough. Yeah, so...
我不常对人予以肯定
-所以‥就是‥ -很高兴你这么说
- It's just kind of like-- Yeah. - That's nice of you to say.
- Thank you, - You are, you are.
-谢谢 -不客气‥
- That's very touching. - Of course.
我很感动
是啊
”鳄鱼酒吧”
待续
Revised and Synchronized by FAST TITLES MEDIA
剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表