剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表
Do I get to see Daddy tomorrow?
-You do. Does that sound good? -LIAM: Yeah.
可以,听起来很棒吧?
对啊
You know he's your pretend daddy though, right?
你知道他是假扮的爸爸,对吧?
-(MUMBLES) -No, not-- Don't, baba.
不行,宝贝,别弄在鼻子上
Not on your nose. No, no, no.
This is-- this is gonna hurt you.
会受伤的
Okay, you want some food? Are you hungry?
想吃东西吗,饿了吗?
♪ (SOMBER MUSIC CONTINUES) ♪
-How was work today? -Good. Just busy.
-今天上班如何? -很好,很忙
NATHAN'S MOM: Mm-hmm.
While you were at work today, he kept asking to see his dad.
你今天去上班时
他一直吵着要见爸爸 你知道是怎么回事吗?
-Oh. -Do you know what's that about?
Yeah, that's just the TV show he's been doing.
只是他在拍的电视节目 我告诉过你了,妈
I told you about that, Mom.
Oh, right. (CHUCKLES)
对喔
Do you think he's a little young to be getting into acting?
你觉得他演戏不会太小了吗?
(CLICKS TONGUE)
No, he's-- he's having a lot of fun.
不会啊,他玩得很开心
I just worry about him sometimes.
我只是有时候会担心他
-LIAM: I love you, Daddy. -(DIRECTOR GRUNTS)
我爱你,爸爸
-What did you say? -LIAM: I love you, Daddy.
你说什么?
我爱你,爸爸
DIRECTOR: Aw, I love you too, Adam.
我也爱你,亚当
-LIAM: And what's... -(DIRECTOR CHUCKLING)
They said you're gonna have a birthday party soon, huh?
听说你很快就要办生日派对了?
Oh. Is my daddy gonna be there?
我爸爸也会去吗?
Yeah, he's your pretend daddy, baba.
会,他只是假爸爸,宝贝
-Okay. -NATHAN: Okay.
-好吧 -好
LIAM: My pretend daddy loves me.
我的假爸爸很爱我
-Come on in. Let's go. -LIAM: Okay.
-进屋吧,我们走 -好
-NATHAN: What's wrong? You sad? -You want a hug?
怎么了,你很伤心吗?
-想抱一下吗? -想跟他抱抱吗?
NATHAN: You want to give him a hug?
-不要 -我会去看你的
-(SOBS) No. (SNIFFLES) -I could-- will see you.
NATHAN: We gotta go, okay? We can't stay here.
我们得走了,好吗? 不能留在这里
-DIRECTOR: It's okay. -I don't wanna leave. I don't--
-没关系的 -我不想走‥
NATHAN: You know Mommy has to go.
-妈妈得走了 -别哭
You give him a hug. Say goodbye.
抱他一下,跟他说再见
No.
不要
I mean, it's just complicated because he's now seeing kids
这有点复杂 因为他看见学校的同学们
at school and they have their dads
大家都有爸爸
and he's kind of wondering where's his.
他肯定很纳闷自己的爸爸在哪儿
You know. And so...
-你懂吧? -我知道
it's just new to him. New concept.
所以这对他来说是很新的概念
I get it.
我明白了
I hope it's okay.
希望不要紧
Yeah. Are you okay?
是啊,你还好吗?
Yeah, yeah. I'm okay.
我还好‥
Okay.
好吧
LIAM: But I don't want you to be Nathan.
但我不想要你是”艾森” 我想要你是爸爸
-I want you to be daddy. -Right.
但我们只是在假装,对吧?
But we are just pretending, right?
And now, we're back to Remy and Nathan, okay?
所以现在我们要变回雷米跟奈森
好吗?
LIAM: I don't want... I don't want you to be...
但我不想要‥
我不想要你是奈森
(SNIFFLES) I want him to be daddy.
我想要他是爸爸
-(SNIFFLES) -It's okay. It's okay.
没关系的,别哭了
He said he wasn't my daddy anymore.
他说他不再是我的爸爸了
I'm sorry, baba. That must've been very hard
我很遗憾,宝贝 你听了一定很伤心
-for you to hear. -(LIAM SOBS)
那他为什么说他是我爸爸?
Why did he say he was my daddy?
I know. That man didn't mean to confuse you, honey.
我知道 他不是故意要混淆你的,亲爱的
He just didn't know what he was doing.
他只是不知道自己在做什么
-(SOBS) -You know, he...
知道吗? 他跟你没有太大的不同
He's not that different from you.
He's just figuring stuff out and messing up along the way.
他只是在设法想通事情
在过程之中搞砸了一堆事
(SIGHS)
Maybe we shouldn't have done that show, huh?
我们不该拍那个节目的,对吧?
It's like a weird little weird thing
让小朋友参与其中,真的太奇怪了
for a little kid to be a part of.
-(COUGHS) -But you know what?
但你知道吗? 妈妈并不完美,好吗?
-(SNIFFLES) -Mommy's not perfect, okay?
She makes mistakes too. And you're gonna make mistakes.
她也会犯错
你也会犯错的
(SOBS)
Look at me, baba. You know what.
看着我,跟你说
I think it's a good thing that you're sad.
我觉得你会难过是好事
Because it shows that you have a heart.
这代表你有一颗心
It shows that you can feel and you can love,
代表你能够去感觉,能够去爱
and you can put your trust in others.
能够信任别人
(SOBS, SNIFFLES)
Is that a smile I see?
我看见的是微笑吗?
Is that another thing you're feeling there?
你又感觉到另一种感受了吗? 微笑了?
A smile.
How do you feel if tickle monster attacks you?
那这是什么感觉‥ 如果被搔痒怪物攻击呢?
-(CHUCKLES) -Huh?
-(CHUCKLES) -See,
你看?
life's better was surprises.
惊喜能让人生更美好
I mean, some things you want to be prepared for,
某些事你得做好准备,但是‥
but you know what I mean.
你懂我的意思
(GRUNTS)
Oh, no, you got me! Tickle monster got me now.
糟糕,你攻击到我了 搔痒怪物攻击到我了
怎么会这样?
-What the heck? (CHUCKLES) -(CHUCKLES)
That's weird.
真奇怪,但是你知道吗?
But you know what? It's okay if you get confused.
搞不清楚也没关系,难过也不要紧
It's okay if you get sad
because no matter what you experience,
因为无论你经历了什么
we have each other.
我们拥有彼此
And I'm always gonna be here for you, okay?
我会一直在你身边,好吗?
'Cause I'm your dad.
因为我是你♥爸♥爸
♪ (SOMBER MUSIC FADES) ♪
I-- Wait, I thought you were my mom.
等等,我以为你是我妈妈
(CHUCKLES)
不是的
No.
I'm your dad.
我是你♥爸♥爸
♪ (SOFT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
(BOTH CHUCKLE)
抱一下
Good boy. You wanna go play now?
好孩子,想去玩吗?
-Yeah, let's go. -Okay, let's go play.
-好,走吧 -好,我们去玩吧
LIAM: Let's go.
走吧
♪ (MELANCHOLIC MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
本季终
♪ (MELANCHOLIC MUSIC FADES) ♪
剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表