剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表
他常常说谎
是真的
He does.
NATHAN: I found myself needing a place to go
我有时必须离开那个家 到别的地方去
from time to time, away from the house.
♪ (SOFT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
NATHAN: My replica bar set
之前的酒吧造景已空着好几个月
had been sitting empty for months.
So I recently obtained an Oregon State special events liquor license
我向州政♥府♥申请特别活动售酒许可证
and built an 82-foot enclosed walkway
打造一条82尺长的密闭对外通道
leading to the outside world.
For legal reasons,
依法我不能沿用”鳄鱼酒吧”之名
I couldn't use the name Alligator Lounge,
but I came up with a new name that was even cooler.
我另取了更酷的店名
The sign was enough to attract a few locals who had no idea
”老奈的蜥蜴酒吧” 几个当地人看了招牌进店
殊不知酒吧其实是仓库里的布景
this bar was actually just a set in a warehouse.
I figured since it was here, I might as well use it.
我想与其让它空着,不如拿来使用
And it was cool to own my own bar that HBO paid for.
HBO付钱让我经营酒吧 何乐不为
-我叫约翰 -我是这家酒吧的老板
I'm the Nate from Nate's Lizard Lounge. Yeah.
It was also a way of keeping some of my acting students
同时也让我表演课的学生 在接不到戏时有份工作
employed in between roles.
I had been reviewing the footage from the 16 cameras
我看着家里那16台摄影机拍的影片
I had installed in our home
because I was having an increasingly difficult time
因为我实在难以理解安洁拉的行为
interpreting Angela's behavior.
We were having more disagreements,
我俩越来越常吵架
which was a good challenge for a rehearsal.
对排练来说是很好的挑战
你吃大便耶
You ate feces.
-You ate the child's feces. -NATHAN: I did--
吃小孩子的大便
-Angela, it was a chocolate bar. -I don't care.
-安洁拉,那是巧克力条 -我不管
NATHAN: But sometimes I couldn't tell
有时我分不清是 我俩是以共同养育者身份在争吵
if we were arguing as co-parents
or if she was actually mad at me.
还是她真的对我动怒
Are you aware that eating poo is actually a satanic ritual?
你知道吃大便是敬拜撒旦的仪式吗?
-(SCOFFS) I-- No. -Like...
我不知道
-And I'm-- -Maybe you should make a list for me
不如你把撒旦相关事项全列出来
of all the things that are satanic,
so that I know when I'm doing something,
我才知道该避开哪些事项
how to avoid them.
搞不好连买♥♥个柑橘 也被你说是崇拜撒旦
-ANGELA: To smear-- to smear-- -I'm gonna bring home oranges from the grocery store
and you're gonna be like, "That's satanic."
♪ (MELANCHOLY MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
我原以为她只是很投入这项育儿排练
NATHAN: I had assumed she was just really engaged
with this parenting rehearsal.
But when I started reviewing the footage
但看了我不在家时的影片后
from when I was out of town, it painted a different story.
才发现不是这么一回事
From the moment I left,
我一出家门
Angela had completely abandoned the notion
安洁拉便完全抛下 在为将来育儿排练的想法
that she was rehearsing for her future life as a mother.
ANGELA:
你平时是住在温哥华吗?
不是,我爸在温哥华工作
我住在洛杉矶
你真名叫约书?
-我叫约书亚-约书亚
ANGELA: Joshua.
-你住在洛杉矶?-对
不错耶,你专程来这里排练?
JOSHUA: Yeah.
-没错-她没帮孩子在家上课
NATHAN: There were no homeschool lessons,
no gardening,
没种植花草
and the fake orders she was supposed to package up
连收到假订单后出货 以模拟未来事业成功
to simulate the future success of her home business
她也没在出货
ceased to go out,
leaving the fake mailman with nothing to pick up.
害假邮差没货可取
All the effort I had put into
我煞费苦心让她排练真实人生
maintaining this delicate reality
had gone out the window.
一切都白费了
Wheee...
NATHAN: So, what was Angela actually doing here?
安洁拉究竟在这里干嘛?
I'm just so confused. You won't let me have...
我不懂
你不让我得到想要的体验
the experience I want.
But I can't even tell if you're invested in this yourself.
但我也看不出你的努力
我已经尽力了
I'm as invested as I can be.
But this is all sort of absurd, right?
但这一切实在挺荒谬的
Swapping out the kids through the window,
从窗户进来换走小孩
aging them three years at a time.
孩子一次长大三岁
It won't work if you don't try. You have to want it to work.
不用心当然行不通
必须有心才行
Are you mad that I... have been caught up in my work
我只顾工作忘了家庭 所以你在生我的气吗?
and haven't been prioritizing our family life?
-Because if so, I'm sorry. I-- -Nathan! What family life?
-奈森,哪来的家庭? -是的话,我道歉‥
You know we're not your real family, right?
我们又不是真的家人
This is your work. All of this.
眼前一切全是你的工作
♪ (SOFT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
NATHAN: I was starting to lose track
我逐渐忘记在排练中 该拿出自己的哪一面
of which version of myself I was supposed to be
in these rehearsals.
But I wanted to know what Angela was hoping to get from all this.
我想知道安洁拉究竟想获得什么
这只是儿戏吧?
So, is this silly?
Or is it something that I should take seriously?
还是我该认真以对?
(SCOFFS) It's silly and serious.
是儿戏,也该认真以对
I mean, it's complicated.
很难说得清
Life can be more than one thing, right?
人生有很多面向
Life's complicated, and... Why are you even here, huh?
人生很复杂
你到底在这里干嘛?
What's the real reason? Honestly?
老实说,你有何目的?
那你又是在干嘛?
Okay, well, why are you here? Huh?
Why are you doing this?
干嘛要做这些?
For you-- Are you really trying to help me?
你是真心想帮我,还是想看我出糗?
Or am I the silly part that you talk about, huh?
我的人生是笑话吗?
Is my life the joke?
Do you sit here with your friends
你是不是还跟朋友一起取笑我?
at the end of the day laughing at me?
No, you're not the joke. Not at all.
我没把你当笑话‥
No one's the joke.
没有人是笑话
The situations are funny, but interesting too.
排练人生很有趣
-也很有意义 -天啊,我不想听
-(QUIETLY) Shut up. -But this can be--
可以有机会排练育儿人生
Like, the opportunity to raise your kids in-- in a rehearsal--
-Just shut up! -(LAMP CLATTERS)
给我闭嘴
♪ (SOFT MUSIC FADES) ♪
You're a liar. Because if this were real,
你是个骗子
换作是真实人生
you would have some sort of emotion
你好歹会动点真感情
instead of standing there like a rock.
而不是像块石头站在那里
Do you want to feel something?
你想感受什么吗?
Do you want to feel something real?
真真实实的感受?
(SHAKILY) Yeah.
我想啊
真可悲
That's sad.
别妄想了
You never will.
No matter how hard you try...
不管你再怎么努力
you never will.
也永远感受不到什么的
Oh...
Okay.
这样啊
Maybe we can try a...
试试看温和一点的版本
-just a nicer version of the entire scenario. -Yeah.
-好 -互动多一点
Okay. Yeah, we can do that.
没问题
-NATHAN: That was really good. -ACTRESS: Okay.
-刚才做得很好 -谢谢
-How're you doing? -I'm doing very well, thank you.
你好吗?
我很好,谢谢
你好吗?
-How are you? -Good.
-很好 -那就好
-Good. -Um...
I was looking at some of the footage
我看了我不在家时的录影片段
from when I was away out of town.
-Mm-hmm. -I guess it seems like
看来好像我不在家时
maybe when I'm not around, that...
you know, you don't care so much about...
你不太在乎这项人生排练
the reality of the experience, yet when I'm here,
我回来后,你又想控制我的体验
you're very controlling about what I can experience...
-in it. -(CLICKS TONGUE) Oh!
-Does that make sense? -It definitely does.
你懂我说的吗?
我完全懂
Mm-hmm.
Um...
I navigated through a lot of situations that...
我经历了许多情境
you know, were difficult and uncertain,
碰上不少难题,不知如何应对
and I wasn't given a lot of direction.
没人给我半点指引
Um, I could have been a-- a collaborator with you on this.
我可以再多配合你一点
More so than-- than you've let me.
要我配合没问题
Angela, a collaborator? This whole thing is you.
安洁拉‥不是配合我
我们在排练你的人生
-This is your ideal house. -I'm-- I'm talking about--
-你理想的房♥子 -我是指心理方面
I'm talking about psychological.
你设定的育儿情境
This is how you wanted to raise the children.
This is everything.
全照你意思做
But I've never done this before.
-我完全没经验 -我也一样
剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表