剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表
-NATHAN: Yeah, and neither have I. -No direction.
-没人指引 -我也没有
-Neither have I. -No direction.
我们边做边学,虽然会犯错
-And we figured it out. -Okay, well--
And I feel like we-- we still make mistakes, but...
-但还过得去 -所以‥
-ANGELA: Yes-- -...we're doing okay.
ANGELA: So, originally, I wanted the whole thing.
我原想要全程育儿体验
-NATHAN: Uh-huh. -I wanted zero to eighteen.
从0到18岁
-Yeah, we can still do that. -ANGELA: Yeah, but it's like...
-当然还是能继续下去 -但是我觉得‥
kind of almost like I don't know--
这一切看似遥遥无期
I don't see an end in sight.
I don't know when we're gonna get to the 18-year-old.
不知何时才能到18岁
-I don't know. -Uh-huh.
我很困惑
You know, and I think it's a good time
我想该是结束的时候了
to bring closure to it.
Yeah. I think it's a good time.
我认为时候到了
好吧
Okay. Um...
♪ (MELANCHOLY MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
I... I feel incredibly blessed to have been chosen for this.
我很幸运被选上这项排练
And... yeah, thank you for all the work you put in
感谢你们依我所愿打造出这一切
to tailor this to my experience.
Um, it's in-- they did a really excellent job
体验非常写实
with-- down to the details. So thank you.
无懈可击
非常感谢你们
Thank you so much.
-Yeah, thank you. -It's very special.
-也谢谢你 -很特别的体验
-You're welcome. -Thank you.
不客气
-谢谢 -谢谢你的参与
Thank you for being a part of it.
-Yeah. -Yeah.
-Yeah, definitely. -Okay.
真是太好了
I'll take my tea.
我先走了
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, thank you!
谢谢你
Thanks for this experience.
-谢谢你们给我这段体验,太感谢了 -不客气
-Okay. -I really appreciate it.
-Yeah. -ADAM: Daddy!
人生排练的女主角就这么离开了
NATHAN: The woman who this rehearsal was designed for
was now gone.
(CAR HONKS)
NATHAN: So what was this urge inside of me to carry on?
不知怎的,我却渴望继续下去
(BOTH SCREAM)
Hey, buddy! Can I talk to you about something?
儿子,跟你说一件事
What?
什么事?
Your mommy's decided to leave the family, okay?
妈咪决定离开这个家了
-Why? -I don't know.
为什么?
我不知道
But, hey! It has nothing to do with you, 'kay?
但绝不是你的错,懂吗?
-Yeah. -You still got me, right?
懂
我还在你身边
Who am I?
我是谁啊?
Who am I?
我是谁啊?
Daddy.
爹地
NATHAN: Maybe doing this alone is what I needed.
我或许正需要独自排练
To sink or swim on my own terms.
成败一切在我
♪ (HOPEFUL MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
It was time to stand up for my own values.
是时候该扞卫自己的价值观
(GRUNTS)
And the values of those who came before me.
同时守护前人的价值观
We don't always get to choose what happens in life,
我们无法选择人生际遇
but we do get to decide if we rehearse for it.
若事先排练,或可掌握人生
♪ (MUSIC CONCLUDES) ♪
(CAR APPROACHING)
(希语)
-Chag sameach. -Chag sameach.
NATHAN: So, uh... she's gone.
安洁拉走了
-MIRIAM: What? -NATHAN: Yeah.
-什么? -没错
MIRIAM: Congratulations, my dear!
恭喜你了
What's gonna happen to Adam?
-亚当怎么办? -亚当归我
-I got Adam. -You got Adam.
-亚当归你,她把亚当丢下? -对,他跟我住
-Yeah, he sticks with me. -She just left Adam behind?
-Yeah. -Awesome. (LAUGHS)
-太好了 -很棒吧?
-Yeah. Pretty good, huh? -Yes!
-对 -请进
-Come on in. -We're gonna make another Jew.
世上又多了一个犹太人
And hold it as we say the blessing.
手握住,然后边念祝祷
♪ (BOTH SINGING PRAYER IN HEBREW) ♪
(希语)
(希语)
(ALL CHEERING, APPLAUDING)
以色列事先警告平民将发动攻击
Israel warned those civilians
that there was gonna be a bombing.
民众有足够时间撤离
They had time to get out if they wanted to.
So the AP right away blamed Israel for everything.
如今却一股脑儿怪罪以色列
Media is biased for the Palestinians
媒体也偏袒巴勒斯坦 把以色列当坏人
-against the Israelis. -Okay.
-了解 -新闻就这样带风向
And that's how they present the news.
What's your opinion about Israel?
你对以色列有何看法?
It's kind of a-- a hot button issue right now, isn't it?
这是当今最敏感的议题
-MIRIAM: What? -Israel.
-你是指? -以色列
You have a platform, you should support Israel.
你有发声管道,就该支持以色列
-That's part of being Jewish... -Yeah.
身为犹太人就该支持以色列
...is supporting Israel.
So I should... I should say, like...
你认为我该‥发表意见?
um... like my opinion, or...
MIRIAM: Well, what do you think about the Palestinian issue?
你对以巴冲突有何看法?
这个嘛‥
Well, um...
♪ (MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
我觉得‥
I mean, I-- I-- I--
I-- I-- I guess I, um, support--
我是支持‥这很难说
I mean it's-- it's tricky 'cause, you know,
-毕竟众说纷纭 -你有发声管道
I know there's a lot of people with strong opinions about it...
MIRIAM: You have a platform, you should talk about how beautiful Israel is,
应该多赞扬以色列之美
how important it is in the whole Middle East.
-它在中东的重要性 -了解
Yeah. Okay.
我们很依赖这国家
-MIRIAM: How we are a light to the nations. -NATHAN: Yeah.
以色列医疗很先进,造福全世界
MIRIAM: How in Israel was invented
all kinds of medical advances
that help all the people of all the world,
and some of them don't even know that they were invented there.
人们甚至不知是以色列人发明的
NATHAN: Mm-hmm.
还有‥
MIRIAM: And then that, uh, the Intel and the microchips
英特尔和微晶片,电脑和医疗技术
and the computers and the medical advances
各式各样的东西
and all kinds of things,
that we are ohr la'goyim, a light to the nations.
(希语)‥到其他国家
NATHAN: Yum, these doughnuts are delicious.
这甜甜圈真好吃
MIRIAM: Oh. In Hebrew, we call them sufganiyot.
希语叫”(希语)犹太甜甜圈”
-NATHAN: Sufganiyot, right. -They're not exactly sufganiyot
这不是正统犹太甜甜圈
正统的没裹糖衣
because the sufganiyot are not sugar coated.
These are just jelly doughnuts.
这只是果酱甜甜圈
♪ (MUSIC CONCLUDES) ♪
待续
剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表