剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表
因为你抽了些大♥麻♥‥
- 不用,我可以开车 - 你确定?
Oh, no, I can drive.
-Are you sure? -Oh, yeah.
- 当然 - 好吧
-Okay. -Yeah.
以防万一
Just in case.
我很常抽完开车啊
-I smoke and drive all the time. -Oh.
你没有车牌?
-You don't have a license plate? -No, it's okay.
没关系啦
But don't you need a license plate to drive?
但上路不用挂车牌?
不用啊
No.
上路不用挂车牌?
NATHAN: You don't need a license plate to drive?
不用啊
No.
- 77,这个每次都会出现 - 好的
Seventy-seven, this one's always here.
Oh, yeah.
77,然后33后面有十字架
Seventy-seven and there's a cross
-right behind 33. -NATHAN: Uh-huh.
ROBIN: Carne Asada tater tots, no sour cream, no cheese.
烤牛肉薯块 不加酸奶油和起司
Eighty-eight.
-♪ (SOFT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪ -Hi.
-Hello. -Welcome back.
欢迎回来
- 如果听到孩子哭了‥ - 不要‥
-If you hear the baby crying... -No, no, no.
...it is your turn to go in and feed the baby the bottle.
今天轮你起来喂奶
好的
ROBIN: Okay.
我的基♥督♥徒朋友们一定会说
ANGELA: My Christian friends gonna be like,
”天哪,你竟和不是丈夫的男人 在同个房♥子共度一晚”
"Oh, my gosh, you spent the night alone
in the house with a man
-who's not your husband?" -(ROBIN CHUCKLES)
我知道政♥府♥指派了大脚怪联络官
EMPLOYEE: I know that the government has
sasquatch liaisons.
这些人可以和大脚怪沟通
People that actually can communicate
with these creatures, and, you know?
I've heard a lot of different whistleblowers come up online
有很多人上网爆料
或透过各种广播节目‥
and, you know, through different
-radio shows and-- -Crying.
哭了
-(BABY CRYING) -NATHAN: That's a loud one.
很大声的那种
(ROBOT BABY CRYING)
♪ (SOFT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
和新的人展开生活 有时很令人畏惧
NATHAN: It can be scary to let a new person
into your life.
-(BABY CRYING) -Press it again.
再按一次
(ROBOT BABY CRYING)
你得对他们敞开心胸
NATHAN: You have to open up your heart to them.
但你无从得知他们的动机
But you can never be fully sure what their motives are.
- 大声哭闹 - 大声哭闹
-NATHAN: Heavy cry. -(BABY CRYING)
-Heavy cry. -NATHAN: Heavy cry.
(ROBOT BABY CRYING)
继续哭,不要停
-Keep him crying don't let up. -Okay.
好的
不管你多诚心盼望 人们还是时常会令你失望
NATHAN: And even if you wish for the best,
they often end up disappointing you.
我需要一夜好眠
ROBIN:
-ANGELA: -ROBIN:
那我怎么办?
我要走了
你要走了?
ANGELA:
那是你的包包吗?
没错
ROBIN:
- 他要放弃了 - 什么?
-He's bailing. -What?
他放弃了,要走人了
He's bailing, he's leaving.
他不是那块料,不是人人都做得来
Wasn't cut out for it, I guess. Not everybody is.
有时我自己都无法理解自己的决定
NATHAN: Sometimes I'm not sure why I make the choices I do.
我把一座假酒吧 从纽约跨越美国搬到奥勒冈
I transported a fake bar across the country
from New York to Oregon
只因为我不想丢掉它
just because I didn't want to throw it away.
But I had no use for it here and it didn't even fit
但我根本用不到
而且我存放的地方其实放不太下
in the building they put it in.
I guess it's nice to have something familiar around.
我想身边有熟悉的事物总是好的
And especially because I was gonna be out here for a while.
尤其我会在这里待一阵子
我被安排住商务套房♥
I was put up in a corporate suite
这间显然是样品屋 所以有些不错的设备
which was apparently their model unit,
so it had some nice amenities.
And I was allowed to bring my cats with me
他们也让我带猫来 让我不会那么寂寞
which made it a little less lonely.
当所有事物都如此稍纵即逝
Maybe when everything around you is so temporary,
you start longing for something more permanent.
你会开始渴求能长久保留的东西
(DOOR OPENING)
-NATHAN: Hey, hi. -Hello.
对罗宾的事,我很抱歉
Sorry about everything that happened with Robin.
- 没关系的 - 好的
Oh, it's okay.
(CHUCKLES) Sometimes things have to unfold
有时得顺其自然,边走边学
and you have to learn things as you go, so...
这让我开始思考人生‥
Yeah, I've been thinking a little bit
-about just like life and-- -Hmm.
我自己是没有小孩
I mean, I don't have kids myself.
我38岁了
-ANGELA: Mm-hmm. -I'm 38 and...
我觉得自己应该会是好爸爸
You know, I think I could be a good dad maybe, but...
(CHUCKLES) ...I'm not sure.
我也不确定
- 没有人能确定 - 是没错
-Yeah, it's hard to know. -Yeah.
我在想‥
And I was thinking, I don't know, maybe...
或许这对你也有益
maybe it would be good for you to--
to go through this experience with someone who could benefit
如果有个能从中获益的人和你一起
-from it as well. -ANGELA: Mm-hmm.
像是我这样的人
Someone like me.
当然,只限共同养育这块
Obviously, it would just be about co-parenting
the child, not-- It wouldn't be romantic
不会有任何情感上的关系
in any way.
在这段过程中 我会希望事先能有更多沟通
Yeah, I think during this process
I wanted to have more communication
- 跟我吗? - 没错,事先沟通
-ahead of-- -NATHAN: With me?
-Yeah, ahead of time. -NATHAN: Okay.
你打了个大哈欠吗?
ANGELA: Is that a big yawn? I know.
很棒,乖孩子
There you go. Good girl. It's all right.
没事的
Yeah.
得确保我们沟通顺畅
Yeah, so I think just making sure
-that we communicate. -Yeah.
- 当然 - 确保两人有共识
Making sure everyone's on the same page.
我觉得这是未来的重点
I think that's gonna be a good thing to focus on.
我一直都很致力于这件事
It's definitely something
that I'm always trying to work on.
很好,谢谢
ANGELA: Cool, thank you.
(CLICKS TONGUE) I like to pray about things.
- 我喜欢祷告 - 好的
Oh, okay.
然后看看我的内心是否同意
And kind of see if I have a peace about something.
Yeah, so I haven't really had time to do that, so...
我目前还没有时间这么做
当然,我不想让你‥
Obviously though, I don't want...
我知道我们权力不对等
I know I'm in a position of power
when I say this to you,
我不希望这影响到你的意愿
-so I don't want that to influence... -Mm-hmm.
-...your willingness to decide. -ANGELA: Oh.
- 我希望你对我坦承 - 当然
-I want you to... -Sure.
...be honest with me and tell me if you--
如果你不想要可以直说
If it's something you don't want to do, definitely,
I don't want there to be the, you know, the bias or...
我不希望我影响到你
好的
-ANGELA: Right. -Yeah.
我的第一个念头是
You know, just off the top of my head, I would say,
好啊,试试看吧
"Sure, let's go with it."
- 有何不可‥? - 好耶
-Why not? -Okay. Yeah, okay.
Why not?
太好了,一定会很有趣
Cool. This is gonna be fun.
(CLICKS TONGUE) It will be, it's gonna be great.
一定会很棒
♪ (DRAMATIC MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
”派瑞” 克雷格,我是奈森菲尔德
NATHAN: Hi, Craig, this is Nathan Fielder
-from The Rehearsal. -CRAIG: How are you, sir?
- 你好吗? - 很好,你好吗?
-Good, how are you? -CRAIG: I'm fantastic.
我很好
我要通知你,我决定加入排练
I just wanted to let you know
that I'm going to be joining the rehearsal,
我会搬进屋里 和现在的参与者安洁拉共同养育
which means I'll be moving into the house to perform
co-parenting duties
along with the current participant, Angela.
好的
CRAIG: Okay.
如前所述,若计划有变 我们得征求你的同意
NATHAN: As promised, we would get your approval
for any changes to the plan,
我打来是想征得你的口头同意
so I'm just calling to get your verbal consent
that allows me to participate and interact with Perry
同意我参与 并以父亲身份和派瑞互动
in the capacity of father.
Is that something I can get you to agree to today?
你今天能决定是否同意吗?
CRAIG: Yeah, I believe that would be amicable.
可以,我同意你这么做
NATHAN: It's actually great news for you 'cause now, there'll be
你们也能受益 因为现在有两个人照顾查理
two people looking after Charlie instead of one.
很令人兴奋吧?
Isn't that exciting?
CHARLIE'S MOM: Yeah, that's great.
很棒
你的声音听起来似乎有些犹疑
I'm not sure if I sense any hesitancy in your voice,
有的话我也完全能理解
but if so, it's completely understandable. (CHUCKLES)
这是个奇特的经验
It's a strange experience and I know this
剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表