剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表
Good... um...
Just gonna put my stuff upstairs.
-我想把东西拿上楼 -好的‥
-Oh, okay. -So, yeah.
♪ (SOFT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
Oh... yeah.
ADAM: Maybe I can. Maybe I can show up.
也许我能给你们看
-ANGELA: It could be fun! It could be fun! -(ADAM MUMBLES)
会很好玩的‥
NATHAN: Everyone was being so warm and welcoming,
大家既温暖又亲切,让我觉得到家了
making me feel at home.
But for some reason, that felt wrong.
但是不知何故,总感觉不太对
ANGELA: I was telling him that he's more mainstream
我跟他说他比较主流 而我比较地下
and I'm more underground.
Like, I like to find eclectic underground artists.
我喜欢寻找特异的地下艺术家
NATHAN: Adam was 15 now. I had been gone for nine years.
亚当十五岁了,我已经离开九年了
Was this really how he would see me?
他真的会这样看待我吗?
也许我得稍作调整
Maybe I needed to make some adjustments.
♪ (MUSIC CONCLUDES) ♪
-Hey. -ADAM: Hey.
(GUITAR STRUMMING)
-怎么了,爸? -我可以进来吗?
-ADAM: What's up, Dad? -Mind if I come in?
Yeah, no problem. What's up?
没问题,怎么了?
-How's it going? -Ah, just, uh--
还顺利吗?
-我现在努力在写一些歌♥ -真酷
(PLAYS GUITAR)
Trying to write some songs, sorta.
-NATHAN: Oh, yeah. Cool. -Yeah.
Do you mind if I talk to you for a sec, as you?
你介意我和你本人说一会儿话吗?
What's your name again?
你叫什么名字?
亚当
Adam.
不是‥你能以演员身份和我说话吗?
No, no, like, could I talk to you as-- as the actor?
-Oh. -What's your real name?
你的真名是什么?
-Oh, Joshua. Joshua, yeah. Joshua. -Josh. Josh. All right, Josh.
-约书亚‥ -对,约书亚‥抱歉
Sorry, yeah. I know we talked
我知道我们说过不能跳脱角色
about never breaking character but--
Yeah. Oh, okay, okay. So, just--
-但是‥ -好的‥
所以我们‥
-Okay, so, we're in, uh--
NATHAN: Yeah, just you for a moment.
对,暂时回到原本的你
I guess-- Okay, so your dad comes home after being gone
是这样的‥ 所以你♥爸♥离开九年后回家
for nine years. How do you think you'd really feel?
你觉得你实际上会有什么感受?
可能有一点点‥怨恨他
Maybe resentment to him.
-Maybe a little bit. -Uh-huh.
这只是我的感受
Just as me personally. Especially if...
尤其若是他回家时的态度是‥
he comes home and it's almost like,
"Hey, what's up? You doing good?"
过得如何,你还好吗?
-NATHAN: Mm-hmm. -That-- That would be--
那样的话‥我一点也不喜欢
I wouldn't like that at all.
I think I-- I think 'cause then, it's still your dad, but it's just like--
我想‥他还是我爸‥ 但这家伙‥
It's like this guy like, "You didn't take care of me."
-根本没照顾过我 -没错‥
-Yeah, yeah, yeah. -So, you know,
所以‥大概是这种感受
it's-- it's like, it's like that sort of thing.
你介意让我再回家一次 但换成这样吗?
Do you mind if we try me
coming home again, but using that?
-Uh... like that-- that feeling? -Yeah.
换成那种‥感受吗?
-没错 -当然好啊
-Yeah, totally, I don't-- Yeah. Hundred percent. -Okay. Okay, cool.
-可以‥ -很好‥
NATHAN: Hey!
Look who decided to show up.
看看是谁终于决定要出现了
(DOOR BANGS SHUT)
好吧
Good.
♪ (TENSE MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
NATHAN: Do you know anyone or any friends of yours
你认识任何人或朋友 曾经历类似的事吗?
who have been through anything similar to this?
Like, dad not around situation or...
就是爸爸不在的情况‥
Um... Yeah, I-- I know a couple people.
我有些朋友曾经历过这状况
Do you think you'd be able to just...
你认为你能否‥
Maybe spend time with one of them
和那些朋友相处一阵子‥ 让你更了解?
or the friend and take it in, or...
Hmm, yeah. I, um...
可以啊,我认为这点子不错
I think that's actually a great idea.
I think I can definitely do that.
我应该做得到
NATHAN: Hey.
How you doing?
你过得好吗?
You wanna see a card trick or something,
你想看看牌技或魔术吗?
-like a magic trick? -No, Dad. I'm not five.
不用了,爸,我不是五岁小孩
Yeah, he's been like in and out of jail a lot.
他在少年时期时常出入少年监狱‥
-Juvenile. Juvie. -Juvenile?
少年监狱?
Um, I think he actually has a kid on the way.
我想他那时其实生了一个孩子
-He has a kid? -Just with like someone-- yeah.
-和某个人‥ -他有孩子?
-Just with someone. -So what age was he having sex?
他几岁时跟人上♥床♥?
可能十三岁或十二岁吧
-Like 13, probably, like 12. -He was having sex at 13?
-他十三岁就跟人上♥床♥? -我‥很确定
I'm-- I'm sure of it. Yeah, most likely.
非常有可能 不是十三岁就是十四岁
-If not 13, at least 14. -NATHAN: Hey!
你要出门?
Are you leaving?
ADAM: Yeah, I'm going to hang out with some friends.
我要和朋友出去玩
Okay. Where are you going? Where-- where-- what friends?
好,你要去哪里? 和什么朋友?
ADAM: My friends. We're probably gonna go drinking.
我和朋友可能会去喝一杯
You're gonna go drinking?
你们要去喝一杯?
你认为他会喝什么?
What type of drinks will you have, do you think?
龙舌兰或伏特加之类的
Tequila, vodka. Just some stuff like that.
-Tequila, okay. -JOSHUA: Tequila.
-龙舌兰啊 -龙舌兰
You can't go drinking. You're-- You're only 15.
你不能去喝酒,你‥才十五岁
What do you mean I can't go drinking? W... wh--
什么叫我不能去喝酒?
NATHAN: I need to make sure you come home safe.
我得确保你安全回家
ADAM: Wow, you're the one to talk about coming home?
你哪来的资格跟我谈回家?
NATHAN: Okay, come on. Hey!
好了,拜托‥
You can't... You can't just go...
你不能‥直接走人
Adam?
亚当?
怎么了?
What's going on?
NATHAN: Oh. Uh...
I just think he's upset
我想他可能对我缺席他的人生 感到很失望沮丧
that I haven't been there most of his life.
ANGELA: Mm-hmm.
-NATHAN: Um... -Okay.
好吧
But...
不过‥我会设法弥补
I'm gonna fix it.
Good.
那很好
♪ (SOMBER MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
(STRUMMING GUITAR)
Hey, buddy. Um...
老弟‥你不必出来或回应我
you don't have to come out or answer me.
Uh, I just got you...
我只是要给你一个小东西 是吉他拨片
uh, a little something.
It's a guitar pedal. I know you like them.
我知道你会喜欢 我不清楚它们的功用‥
I'm not sure what they do. So... (CHUCKLES)
Uh, I guess they make the guitar sound cool.
我猜它们能让吉他听起来很酷
Maybe one day you could show me how it works.
也许你哪天能给我看看要怎么用
Um...
Like, I think drugs is, like, the next level.
我认为毒品是下一个层级了
-Yeah. -JOSHUA: Drugs, you name it.
各种毒品‥他很可能用过了
He's done it probably.
(SCREAMS)
JOSHUA: You know, like, cocaine or like,
像是古♥柯♥碱或摇♥头♥丸♥之类的
you know, Molly and that stuff.
And that's all 'cause his dad situation?
都是因为他爸的关系?
-Um... I mean, yeah. I think so. -NATHAN: Okay.
对‥我想是的‥
I think it is.
You're not a dad! Okay?
你才称不上父亲,好吗?
You weren't then and you're not now!
你以前不是,现在也不是
ANGELA: Your anger is not gonna go away...
你的愤怒消散不了的‥
-(ADAM SCOFFS) -...if you numb it with drugs
不管你怎么用毒品或酒精麻痹自己
and alcohol. Okay, this was the problem I had.
这就是问题所在 我‥也恨我爸
I-- I hated my dad.
I hated my dad and I went to drugs and alcohol.
我讨厌我爸 所以我就吸毒又酗酒
I wish I would've been spared.
我多希望我不必受苦
我多希望我父母能像现在这样 坐下来和我说说话
I wish my parents would have sat me down
and talked to me like we're talking to you now.
They didn't. They didn't know how!
他们没有也不知道怎么做
I'm not gonna let that happen to you.
我不会让你也经历这种事
NATHAN: What-- what-- what drugs are you doing?
你‥在用什么毒品?
ADAM: What do you mean what drugs am I--
什么叫我在用什么毒品? 干嘛告诉你?
-Why would I fucking tell you? -I-- I heard you s--
-我听说‥所以你在吸毒‥? -你要跟警♥察♥说吗‥?
-What? Are you gonna go to the fucking cops? -NATHAN: So you are doing drugs?
What are you gonna do? Go to the cops and tell them?
没有,所以我现在才要和你说这个
No! And that's why I'm talking to you about it now.
-亚当 -我才不会举发你
-Adam-- -I'm not a snitch.
你简直是该死的一团糟,天啊
You're a fucking disaster, my guy.
All right! Now...
好了吗‥
can we end this fucking conversation now?
能结束这场该死的谈话了吗?
♪ (OMINOUS MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
(INHALES SHARPLY)
-NATHAN: Hello, Angela? -ANGELA: Hello.
-你好,安洁拉? -你好
NATHAN: Just a thought,
我刚想到‥ 你觉得回到六岁的话怎么样?
how would you feel about going back to age six?
Oh, I guess, um, could you help me understand
剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表