剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表
我想跟‥
我只想和他待在一起
-Yeah. -NATHAN: But...
-好吧 -但是‥
-Bye-- bye, Nathan. -♪ (SOMBER MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
再见,爸‥再见,奈森
NATHAN: Good, okay.
很好,好了
-REMY: I still love Nathan. -AMBER: I know.
我还是很爱奈森
我知道
That's okay, you can still love him
没关系,你还是可以爱他 他可以当你的朋友啊
and he can be your friend.
♪ (SOMBER MUSIC FADES) ♪
Oh.
So, did you see that guy Max again?
你又遇到那个麦克斯了吗?
Mm-hmm.
How'd that go?
结果怎么样?
-Amazing. -Yeah?
超棒的
是吗?
They invited me to something, I said no.
他们邀请我参加某事,我拒绝了
So, they just walked away.
他们就走了
Great.
太好了
-Guess your advice did work. -(CHUCKLES) Good.
看来你的建议确实有用
那就好
You know I'm not your real dad, right?
你知道我不是你的生父吧?
Wait, what?
等等,什么?
Like... you know, I'm not actually your dad.
你知道我不是你真正的爸爸
-Oh, yeah. -NATHAN: Okay.
-当然了 -很好
-Like we're just acting. -Yeah.
-我们只是在演戏 -我知道
-NATHAN: You know that right? -Yeah, yeah.
-你很清楚,对吧? -对啊
And you understand what that means?
-你明白那是什么意思吗? -明白
-Yes. -Okay.
好,你有爸爸吗?
Do you have a dad?
-Yes. -NATHAN: Okay.
-有 -很好
Sorry. I didn't mean to...
抱歉,我不是故意‥
-insult you. -No, I don't-- It's fine.
-侮辱你的专业‥ -不会的,没关系
You're just-- you're a good actor.
你演技太好了,我真的无法判断
-It's fine. -So I-- So you can't tell,
-you know? -Oh. (CHUCKLES)
NATHAN: I just wanted to be sure.
-我只是想确定一下 -好
Okay.
Do you feel like, I'm like, believable as a dad, like...
你觉得我演得像真的爸爸吗?
I mean, you're a great scene partner.
你是很棒的对戏演员
-Good. -LIAM: Yeah.
-那就好 -没错
♪ (PLAYS VIOLIN OFF-KEY) ♪
NATHAN: What on earth was I doing?
我到底在做什么?
Everything about this rehearsal just felt so trivial now.
这次排练的一切 全都感觉毫无意义
Maybe the best use of my resources
也许现在我该把握手边资源
at this point would be to figure out
厘清我能改变哪些做法
what I could have done differently.
-♪ (SOMBER MUSIC PLAYING) ♪ -(REMY MUMBLES)
-What did you say? -ADAM: I love you, daddy.
你说什么?
我爱你,爸爸
NATHAN: Aw, I love you too, Adam.
我也爱你,亚当
To live these moments again.
再次经历这些时刻
And see if there was a better path.
看看是否有更好的做法
I'm Doctor Fart, come have a seat.
我是臭屁医生,请坐
-谢谢 -仔细听他说话的方式
Kinda hear how he talks.
After all, how can you move on from a mistake
毕竟,你要怎么释怀自己的错误‥
if you don't even know what you could have done
如果你连 该怎么避免犯错都不知道?
to avoid it.
-What did you say? -I love you, Daddy.
你说什么?
我爱你,爸爸
-Oh. (GRUNTS) -Oh.
Um, refer to me as Nathan, please. Is that okay?
-请称呼我为奈森,可以吗? -好,没问题
Yeah, okay.
我试着用稍微冷淡的行为来实验
NATHAN: I tried experimenting with a slightly colder demeanor.
Okay. You don't need to hold my hand
-走吧‥ -你不用牵我的手
-you're a big boy now. Okay? -Okay.
-你是个大男孩了 -好
NATHAN: To see if it could have helped prevent
看看是否能防止情感建立
a bond being formed.
Okay, let's not just-- just let's play the game.
好,我们直接玩游戏就好
We can still have fun. We don't need to hug.
玩游戏就很开心,不需要拥抱
Daddy, can you read me a bedtime story?
爸爸,可以读睡前故事给我听吗?
Aren't you...
你不是‥
Aren't you old enough to read by yourself?
你不是够大了,可以自己看了吗?
NATHAN: But all this forced detachment felt like
但硬是刻意远离他
感觉违背了排练为人父母的目的
it was defeating the purpose of rehearsing being a parent.
All right, maybe a quick one.
好啦,读一个很短的吧
NATHAN: Perhaps I could have avoided these issues,
也许我可以避免这些问题
if I used older kids to play the younger ones.
如果能用年纪较大的孩子 来扮演较小的小孩
-I love you, Daddy. -Oh. (CHUCKLES)
我爱你,爸爸
-What did you say? -I said I love you, Daddy.
你说什么?
我说我爱你,爸爸
Aw, I love you too, Adam.
我也爱你,亚当
NATHAN: Then I could have been just as affectionate
那我就能同样地关爱并关心他们
and caring towards them and they would
他们也绝不会误会
never get confused.
-(GROWLS) -(SCREAMS) No!
-不要 -如果他们演得够好
NATHAN: If their performance was good enough,
maybe I could have looked past any visual inconsistencies.
搞不好我就能忽略视觉上的不一致
(SCREAMS) Yeah!
NATHAN: It's not hard to be in the moment
跟顶尖演员一起,这一点并不难
with a great actor.
-♪ There's my sleepy baby ♪ -(ADAM LAUGHS)
我的宝宝想睡觉了
-♪ You're my sleepy boy ♪ -(ADAM LAUGHS)
我的儿子想睡觉了
NATHAN: But even though I gave it my best,
但即使我尽了最大的努力
something about this just didn't sit right.
还是有些事情不太对
-Goodnight, Adam. -Goodnight, Daddy.
-晚安,亚当 -晚安,爸爸
NATHAN: And I found myself constantly distracted
我发现自己经常会分心
by the thought that I was living
意识到我是跟成年男子住在一起
with a fully grown man.
And removing humans from the equation entirely
将人类完全排除在排练中
proved to be just as weird.
也一样非常奇怪
(LAUGHS)
Aw, I love you too, Adam.
我也爱你,亚当
NATHAN: Well, if there was nothing
如果我无法对孩子有不同的做法
I could have done differently with the kids,
maybe I could have changed my approach with the parents.
也许我能改变对他们父母的态度
-Amber. -NATHAN: Amber.
-我是安柏,幸会 -安柏,幸会,请进吧
Good to meet you. Okay, come on in.
-Nice to meet you. -Yeah.
♪ (SOMBER MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
NATHAN: What could I have said?
我当时是否能说什么‥
Um, maybe, um...
也许‥
NATHAN: Or should I have done something different
或者,在道别那天 我能有什么不同的做法
on that day we said goodbye.
-It's okay. -(WHIMPERS)
没关系的
-NATHAN: What? -(SOBS)
怎么了?
Hey, what-- what can I do? What do you want?
我能做些什么,你想要我怎么做?
I don't wanna leave.
我不想走
Well, we can say-- we can say goodbye.
好吧,我们可以说再见了
LIAM'S MOM: You wanna give him a hug?
你想抱他一下吗?
-(LIAM SNIFFLES, WHIMPERS) -Hey.
NATHAN: So, maybe it was Angela.
也许是因为安洁拉
Yay! That was so much fun, right?
真的太好玩了,对吧?
NATHAN: If she had never left,
如果她没有离开
maybe that would have made all the difference.
也许就能让一切有所不同
You have to be good and listen to your mom, okay?
你要乖乖听妈妈的话,好吗?
NATHAN: She was so good with the kids.
她很会带孩子
LIAM'S MOM: Okay. (CHUCKLES) Thank you.
好了,谢谢你
Bye.
再见了
也许若家中一直有个假妈妈
NATHAN: And with a fake mom in the house the whole time,
maybe he would have known it was all pretend.
他就会知道这一切都是假装的
你看吧?
You see.
NATHAN: But what could I have done differently
但我能做些什么不同的事 让她留下来?
to make her stay?
I... (SIGHS)
我‥
I can make it better. I can-- um--
我可以做得更好‥
Things can improve. I can improve.
事情可以改善,我可以改进
I just feel like, we're just going back in circles
我只是觉得我们一直在绕圈
and that's never gonna change.
一切永远不会改变
I'll just take my tea.
我要去喝茶了
我能说些什么?
NATHAN: But what could I have said?
我能做些什么?
What could I have done?
No, don't go.
但别走啊
That's all you have to say?
你只想说这句话吗?
Yeah.
-对 -好吧
Okay. (CLICKS TONGUE)
Well then, I'll just take my tea.
我要去喝茶了
NATHAN: Why do I always end up here?
为何最后总是这样?
Well, I-- I can change. I can-- I can try to.
剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表