剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表
ANGELA: Do you like spaghetti?
你喜欢义大利面吗?
-NATHAN FIELDER: I do. -ANGELA: Great.
喜欢
太好了
When you were young, did you ever hate
你年轻时曾讨厌过你父母吗?
one of your parents?
-(CLATTERING) -NATHAN: I don't think so.
-没有吧 -没有?
-No? I did. I hated my dad. -NATHAN: Oh, really?
-我有,我痛恨我爸 -真的啊?
I was very angry at him
我很气他,因为他总是不在
because he wasn't there. I put my parents through hell.
我让我父母过得很辛苦 我喝酒都是牛饮
I drank like a fish.
-What did you drink? -Vodka, tequila. I did drugs.
你喝什么?
伏特加,龙舌兰,我也吸毒
Marijuana...
大♥麻♥和迷幻药
-acid. -You did acid?
-你会用迷幻药? -对啊
-Yep. -NATHAN: What?
-什么? -古♥柯♥碱
-Cocaine. -You did cocaine?
-你用过古♥柯♥碱? -是啊
(SMACKS LIPS) Yep.
(CLICKS TONGUE) And that sent me
那让我失控地四处破坏
into a lot of destructive behaviors.
NATHAN: Mm-hmm.
What are you doing with the noodles there?
你在对面做什么?
-I'm seeing how done they are. -NATHAN: Oh, okay.
-我在看熟到什么程度 -这样啊
ANGELA: Yeah.
♪ ("THE REHEARSAL" THEME MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
NATHAN: It's beautiful in rural Oregon.
奥勒冈的乡村很美
And the town of Eagle Creek,
”褐色蛋,我们有蛋” 鹰溪镇,本次计划的主场地
my home base for this project, definitely has a lot to offer.
”杆骨式房♥屋” 更是美不胜收
But if what you need is a consistent supply
但若需要稳定供应的专业演员 以执行计划中的排练
of professional actors
for all the rehearsals you have in the works...
-ANGELA: Bye. -Bye. See you later.
-再见 -再见,晚点见
你就得固定往返大城市
NATHAN: ...you need to take regular trips to a big city.
You need to go where the actors are.
你得去演员所在之处
♪ (MILD TEMPO MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
NATHAN: During this process,
我在排练过程中发现
I've discovered that an actor's sense of authenticity
演员呈现的真实程度会因人而异
can vary vastly from one to another.
And I wanted a way to create
我想为这个计划订出标准
a standard for the level of realism
”我们能如何帮助您?” 创造出一定程度的真实性
I needed for this project.
I had recently launched The Fielder Method Studio
我最近开设了菲尔德方法工作室
in LA's NoHo Arts District as a recruitment camp of sorts,
”演技学校” 设在洛杉矶的诺霍艺术区
作为招募训练营
to find and train up-and-coming actors
以利寻找并训练未来的演员
in the specific techniques needed for this show.
”菲尔德方法是什么?” 满足这节目对特定演技的需求
Unlike a normal role where the worst thing
通常角色演不好,最糟的不过是‥
that can happen is, you know, someone changes the channel
观众不爱你的表演而转台
if they don't like your performance,
you know what I mean. Like, with this show,
你们懂吧?
但若你在这节目的表演不精准
if your performance isn't accurate,
你可能会毁了一个人的人生
you could ruin someone's life.
♪ (SOFT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
为排练训练演员有点像间谍任务
NATHAN: Preparing an actor for a rehearsal
is sort of like a spy mission.
And I wanted them to learn how to do it themselves,
我希望他们学习如何自己排练
as well as improve on mistakes we had made in the past.
以及改正我们之前犯的错误
So, is your method based upon, like, literally a slice of life
那你的方法 是基于这个人真实的一段生活
with this person and then creating reenactments
然后根据这一经历重现场景吗?
-based off this one experience? -My point is
-我认为这样还不够 -好的
-that this didn't go far enough. -Okay.
Sounds like we're gonna secretly follow somebody around
听起来像是 我们要偷偷跟着某人一段时间
-for a while. -(CHUCKLES) Stalking?
-偷偷跟踪? -没错,各位
-Stalking? -Yeah. Yes.
-(ALL CHUCKLE) -You guys--
Okay, you guys are getting ahead of this. Good.
你们理解得很到位,很好
NATHAN: But I often find myself intimidated by actors.
但我发现我常常会被演员难倒
Stella Adler says you can be representational,
史黛拉艾德勒说过 表演的代表性
which is action based.
可以是以行动为基础
Or you could be representational,
或以行为为基础让表演具代表性
which is behavior based.
S-- S--
-史黛拉艾德勒 -史黛拉艾德勒
-Stella Adler. -Stella Adler.
-And then, yeah. -What is her thing?
-就是这样 -她说了什么?
NATHAN: They have a way of channeling
我不太理解他们爬梳他人情绪的方式
other people's emotions that I don't fully understand.
The most playful chakra is your third eye, right?
最有趣的脉轮是你的第三只眼
It's your creative mind as an actor.
这是演员创意思考的泉源
That's where you wanna live.
那才是你想保持的状态
Just in hearing you talk about this, um,
听你这么说就好像铃木教学法
it's like the Suzuki Method which is physical
-很注重实作‥ -铃木?
-and it's about-- -Suzuki?
对,就是达成所有条件
Yeah, and it's about filling the form.
Okay. And what's the best way to fill in the form?
好,那达成条件的最佳做法是什么?
Just do the action.
-就是实际操作 -实际操作啊
-Do the action. -ACTOR: Yeah.
Like in the deep reality of the action.
你是说现实中的实际操作?
-Sure. -THOMAS: Yeah.
-对 -没错
NATHAN: And by the time I gave them
我出第一份作业给他们时
their first assignment, I was feeling a little insecure.
我有些不安
Okay. So now, we're gonna put
我们要来实践你们今天学到的东西
some of what you guys learned today, into action.
You're gonna go out into the real world
你们要去现实生活中
and pick a real person to become your primary.
挑一个真人作为你扮演的对象
And you're gonna secretly observe and interact with them,
你要偷偷观察并与他们互动
and find out as much as you can about them.
尽可能认识他们
And then, you're gonna come back tomorrow
接着明天回来时要穿得像他们一样
dressed like them. Okay?
好吗?
Any other questions or...
有任何问题吗?
-Okay, cool. See you later. -ACTOR 2: Bye.
-很好,之后见 -再见
NATHAN: After spending time with people,
我和人相处之后 常常会想他们怎么看待我
I'm often left wondering what they actually think of me.
So, once the class was gone, I tried a little experiment.
所以我在课程一结束后 就做了个小实验
I decided to recreate the class using different actors
我决定重现课程
找另一群演员扮演每个人
to portray each person,
so I could relive the day from a student's perspective.
这样我就能从学生视角重新过那天
My hope was to gain insight
我希望能知道他们对每堂课的感受
into how each lesson made them feel,
so I could improve it for tomorrow.
这样我才能改善隔天的课程
With this show...
你在这节目里的表演若不精确
if your performance isn't accurate...
you could ruin a person's life.
你可能会毁了一个人的人生
NATHAN: I picked a random student to inhabit.
我随机挑了一名学生来扮演
An actor named Thomas,
一名叫汤玛士的演员 他当时坐在教室侧边
who was sitting on the side of the room.
Putting myself in his headspace,
我从他的角度上课时
I noticed this teacher wasn't very good
发现这个老师不太会和学生建立连结
at connecting with us.
Your character research needs to be sourced
你要研究角色就要和那个人真实互动 并取得资料
through real-world interactions
with the person you're portraying.
NATHAN: It didn't seem like he had ever taught
感觉他从未教过演技课程
an acting class before.
Is it weird... to put my name, like, in a method?
以我的名字为方法取名会很怪吗?
-Or... -ALL: No.
-不会‥ -不会就好
ACTOR: Everyone does that, yeah.
NATHAN: I wondered if my fellow students
我想知道其他学生是否也有同感
felt the same way.
But I couldn't really see their faces well
但椅子的排列方式 让我无法看清他们的脸
because of how the chairs were arranged.
We were all facing forwards.
我们都面向前方
And this formal environment
这种正式的气氛 让整个班都不怎么欢乐
made the whole class a little less fun.
So, your assignment for the rest of the day is,
你今天的作业就是去真实世界
you're gonna go out into the real world
and secretly observe your primary.
偷偷观察你要扮演的对象
NATHAN: But it felt like the method itself made sense.
但方法本身感觉挺合理
Nathan explained it all clearly
奈森解释得很清楚而且也挺有趣
and it was actually sort of intriguing.
Maybe there was something to it.
这方法可能的确有料
I guess I'd have to keep taking the class to find out.
但我可能得继续上课才能真的知道
(DOOR CLICKS OPEN)
-THOMAS: Hey. -NATHAN: Hey.
-We're circling. That's cool. (CHUCKLES) -Yeah, circle today.
-我们今天要围圈啊 -对,今天围圈聊天
Hang out. Have a seat. How's it going?
-请坐,你好吗? -很好
It's good to see you. Hello.
你好
♪ (MILD TEMPO MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
Um, I asked her how her day was going,
我问她今天如何,要工作多久
how long was her shift. She's working till midnight.
她要工作到半夜,非常疲累
She's really tired.
I found her Instagram through geotags.
我透过地理标签 找到她的社群媒体帐号♥
-Wow. -Then I found her Twitter
接着陆续找到她的其他帐号♥
-and I found her TikTok. -NATHAN: Good. Good.
-很好‥ -她现在‥
-She's having... -(ALL LAUGH)
剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表