剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表
我告诉你,内莎不是拜金女
She's been helping me out, you know,
她一直在帮助我
and my life has been better because of her.
我的人生因为她而变得更好了
You should be able to say, "Hey, look, you know what,"
你应该要说 ”听着,我相信你”
you believe me on that. Okay?
是没错,但我认为内莎的情况是
Right, well, I-- But I mean, I think in Nessa's case, like,
she's hoping that you get this inheritance money, right?
她希望你得到这笔遗产,对吧? 你想要给‥
That, like, you're trying to give--
Well, I wish you could trust me more.
我希望你能更信任我 很遗憾你对我抱有任何怨恨
You know, I'm sorry that you have any resentment
built up towards me, but, you know...
但你仍是我弟弟,我爱你
(CLEARS THROAT) ...you're still my younger brother,
and I love you, you know.
我也很恭喜你现在的成就
Congratulations for doing everything you're doing,
you know.
我只是觉得 我俩无法再像以前一样交谈
I feel like we just--
we don't have that communication no more.
And I wish we did sometimes.
有时我真的很希望可以
NATHAN: I wasn't sure what strategy Patrick was using,
我不确定派翠克用的是什么战术
but it wasn't one we had rehearsed.
但肯定不是我们排练过的
因为我没办法好好哀悼
You know, 'cause it's, like, I can't-- Dude, I can't grieve.
I can't-- I haven't been able to grieve
我一直无法好好哀悼
'cause it's been lawyers fighting
因为从他过世以来我们就一直在争产
this whole time since he passed away. (SNIFFLES)
I have yet to have the day where I just sit
我没有一天能坐下来大哭一场
and cry about it.
Yeah, I'm tired of having little spurts about it.
我受够了这些琐事,我只想赶快解决
I want it to be one and done.
So if you could just... (SNIFFLES)
你好好摸着良心 想想爷爷会希望你怎么做
...find it in your heart, how Big Wilf would've wanted you to,
and just give me my portion.
把我的份给我
Where I don't have to fight you on it,
我就不用跟你争这些 不用为此打电♥话♥给你
where I don't have to call you about it.
I could just handle it my way and it'd be done.
我能用我的方式去使用遗产 让一切结束
(SNIFFLES) That's what I want.
这就是我要的 我认为这也是他会想要的,拜托你
I think that's what he would want.
So, please. We're brothers, you know,
我们是兄弟,应该齐心协力
we're supposed to be working together.
I'm just tired of living like it's the day after he died.
我受够了 每天都活得像他过世后的隔天似的
So, please, just let me move on, man. Just let me have it.
拜托让我能继续前进
把遗产给我吧
-(PATRICK SNIFFLING) -ISAAC: Okay.
好吧,那是你的人生
♪ (SOFT MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
And all right, it's your life, it's your money,
是你的钱,最终爷爷会想要你收下
it's what grandpa wanted for you to have...
-PATRICK: Yeah. -...in the long run, so...
-(PATRICK SNIFFLES) -You're a man,
你是成年男子 的确应该自己做出决定
and you deserve to make your own decisions.
-Thank you, Chris. Yeah. -ISAAC: Yeah, man.
-谢谢你,克里斯 -当然
-Okay, give me a hug. -Yeah. (CHUCKLES)
-来抱一下吧 -好
PATRICK: Thank you, Chris.
谢谢你,克里斯 我爱你,老弟
-I love you, brother. -ISAAC: I love you too.
我也爱你
PATRICK: All right, all right. I'm done crying.
-好,我哭完了 -那就好
(BOTH CHUCKLE)
(PATRICK SNIFFLES) Thank you.
谢谢你
NATHAN: Something had happened inside Patrick,
派翠克的内心发生了一些事
and it seemed like we had made a breakthrough.
看来我们取得了突破
But this would only be a success if he could repeat it
但他得在弟弟面前重演这一切 才算是成功
with his brother.
♪ (SOFT MUSIC CONTINUES) ♪
(BIRDS CHIRPING)
-ANGELA: Which one do you want? -ADAM: Uh, watermelon.
你想要哪一个?
-西瓜 -西瓜啊?
ANGELA: Oh, watermelon.
NATHAN: Yeah, the nanny's running a little late.
保姆会迟到一下
But I can, um, I'll come by right after.
但我会马上过去
ANGELA: Oh, very good.
-NATHAN: Hi! How are you? -Hi. Good, I'm Destiny.
-你好,我是黛丝特尼 -你好吗?
NATHAN: Destiny, right. Thanks for coming.
黛丝特尼,谢谢你来 这位是安洁拉
-This is Angela. -ANGELA: Hi!
-DESTINY: Hi. Nice to meet you. -NATHAN: That's Adam.
-幸会 -他是亚当
-You, too. Thank you. -Yeah, welcome.
-幸会 -欢迎你来
I have around eight years' experience.
我有八年左右的保姆经验
(ADAM EXCLAIMS)
Began originally with my church as a church leader.
一开始
我在教会担任教会领袖
So, Angela and I are kind of in a non-traditional,
安洁拉和我 是非传统也非浪漫的关系
non-romantic relationship. We're here
我们在此共同抚养这个孩子作为排练
to co-parent this child as part of a rehearsal.
-这是一种模拟体验 -好让我们决定‥
-It's a simulated experience. -Before we have-- Yeah.
Before deciding if we wanna do it
好让我们决定 是否想在现实生活中这么做
-in our real lives. -ANGELA: Separately.
-分开这么做 -好的
-DESTINY: Okay. -Yeah, separately.
对,分开的 我们之后不会一起
-We wouldn't together, yeah. -(CHUCKLES)
-Oh, okay. -Yeah, so the extensive camera
-好喔 -不会的
-这边架了摄影机‥ -好
set up here is not because we don't trust you.
-不是因为我们不信任你 -好‥
-Okay, so-- -Yeah, they're not nanny cams.
-那不是保姆监视器 -好的
-Oh, okay. -Yeah, yeah.
So, this is a camera in regards to the production?
所以这就是节目的摄影机吗?
-NATHAN: Yes. It's-- -Okay.
没错‥
跟计时器一样,我懂了
Same with the timer, I see.
Yeah, the clock is a countdown clock
没错,时钟是倒数计时器
'cause this is an actor.
因为这孩子是一位演员
-Okay. -NATHAN: The child, so he can only--
他们只能工作一定的时数
They can only work for a certain amount of hours.
-Okay. -NATHAN: So...
-好,这样我懂了 -所以真的需要‥
-it's really-- -Oh, yeah, that makes sense.
-Okay, bye, Adam. -(ADAM BABBLES)
再见了,亚当
-Why? -I'm going to work.
-为什么? -我要去上班
Ah! Come on.
拜托
♪ (PENSIVE MUSIC PLAYING) ♪
NATHAN: But when I got to the warehouse,
但我抵达仓库时
Patrick wasn't there and no one could track him down.
派翠克不在
没人联络得上他
So I just had to wait.
我只能在那儿等
(ADAM CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY)
我喜欢这个
-I don't want you. -(DESTINY GASPS IN SHOCK)
我不要你
NATHAN: When I finally got him on the phone,
终于打通他的电♥话♥时
he told me he was at an amusement park
他说他跟女友去了游乐园
with his girlfriend.
PATRICK: (OVER PHONE) I kinda had plans with the girlfriend now
我现在跟我女友打算去‥
to go have like a...
去吃那个什么蛋糕 那蛋糕叫什么啊?
What's that-- what's that cake-- What's that cake called? Uh...
Funnel cake. Like, I've never had funnel cake before.
漏斗蛋糕,我从未吃过漏斗蛋糕
-Okay. -PATRICK: So, yeah.
-好 -所以‥
我想吃一点漏斗蛋糕
I'd like to have some- a little bit of funnel cake.
-Treat myself for a second. -Right.
稍微奖励一下自己
-我懂了 -对
PATRICK: Yeah.
NATHAN: He said I could come join him
他说如果我愿意 可以跟他一起去吃漏斗蛋糕
for funnel cake if I wanted.
But by the time I got there, his cell phone had died
但我到那儿时
他的手♥机♥没电了
and I couldn't find him.
我也找不到他
(INDISTINCT CHATTER)
NATHAN: I never heard from Patrick again.
我之后再也没收到派翠克的消息
Maybe for some, the rehearsal itself is enough.
也许对某些人来说 排练本身就已足够
♪ (PENSIVE MUSIC CONTINUES) ♪
Okay.
好
What is it? Why do you keep turning away from me?
怎么了,你为何一直背对我?
NATHAN: I was starting to wonder how I could so easily
我开始纳闷自己怎能那么轻易‥
create feelings inside other people's rehearsals
在别人的排练里激起他们内心的感受
when I couldn't do it for myself.
却无法让我自己有感觉
-NATHAN: Where are you going? -ADAM: Hmm.
你要去哪里?
Okay, I'll just leave it here with you
好吧,我把这个放在这边给你
and then you can change it when you're ready, okay?
你准备好了就自己换,好吗?
This is the day Mommy bought you home.
这是妈妈带你回家的日子
-You were just a baby. -Yeah.
-你还只是个婴儿 -对啊
NATHAN: I had a photo album made that blended false memories
我做了一本相簿
将假的和真的回忆混在一起
with real ones to help fill in the gaps
帮助填补空缺的时光 加强完整的人生的感觉
and enhance the feeling of a complete life.
Thomas, the train! I need to go there now!
汤玛士小火车,我现在就要去那边
NATHAN: Time moved differently in here
这儿的时间与现实生活不同
and I was still getting used to it.
我还在适应当中
ADAM: It was behind it in here.
就在这后面
Okay, yeah. It was.
对啊,本来是的
NATHAN: When your three-year-old son goes
当你三岁的儿子走进他的房♥间‥
into his room...
-亚当 -怎么了,爸爸?
-Adam? -ADAM: Yes, Dad?
NATHAN: ...and emerges as a six-year-old
一分钟后,变成了个六岁的孩子
a minute later,
it can be hard to stay in the moment.
当下很难进入状况
NATHAN: Um, so what do you wanna do today?
你今天想做什么?
剧集 | 彩排(2022) | 导航列表