剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
- This is self-serving. - I started this.
我找到了利莉丝 我发现了缺氧净化
I found Lilith. I discovered The Hypoxian Cleanse--
还有史蒂文虐待卡尔的主张吗
And that. Allegations that Steve abused Cal?
史蒂文是那孩子唯一的父亲
Steve was the only father that boy ever had.
我们没有点名道姓
No, we are not naming names.
我真希望他能在这
I just hope he's in on this,
因为你们完全就是在诽谤他
because if you're using him for your smear--
够了
You know what? That's enough.
这对于我们来说都很痛苦
This is painful for all of us.
所以演出的时候我才不能见夏天
It's why I couldn't see Summer in the play.
所以我才离开了运动
It is why I left The Movement.
我们都不想相信这是真的
And none of us wants to believe that this is true,
但这是事实
but it is,
我们越快地接受
and the sooner that we accept it,
我没才能一起向前迈一步
we can move forward as a community.
组织会看到这点的
The community will see through this.
我保证过
Look, I promised...
通向启蒙的阶梯已经被
a Ladder to Enlightenment that is illuminated...
-我们走吧 -透明所照亮
- Let's go. - By Transparency.
这也是我想给予的
And that is what I intend to give.
这只能事与愿违
This will backfire.
你们会失去所有人
You'll lose everyone.
好了
All right...
巴士四点来接我们
buses are gonna be here at 4:00
带我们去院子里
to pick us up, take us to the compound.
启示是干什么的
What's this Revelation thing about?
我和你们一样 什么都不知道
I am as in the dark as you guys.
我只知道我爸爸说这很重要
All I know is my dad said it's important.
他想让我们都去
He wants us all to be there,
他要告诉我们一些事情
and he's gonna tell us something.
-我今晚有事 -取消掉
- Uh, I have plans tonight. - Cancel them.
可能是和谣言有关的
It's probably about the rumors.
所有人都在电视上看见卡尔了 他把它杀了
Everybody saw Cal in that TV show. He killed it.
这并不意味着人们不相信那篇文章
That doesn't mean that people don't believe that article.
你觉得我们要停止了吗
Do you think we're shutting down?
当然不是
Of course not.
我听说埃迪又消失了
Because I heard Eddie disappeared again.
大伙听我说
Okay, guys, here's the deal--
我爸爸是光明的守护者
my dad is The Guardian of The Light.
他说去哪 我们就去哪
He says to be somewhere, we go.
除非你们也有人
Unless any of you happen to
能直接和光明对话
commune directly with The Light?
杰里米
Jeremy?
卡西
Cassie?
你们
You guys need...
比别人更需要启示
Revelation more than anybody else.
如果有谁今晚不去
If you guys aren't there tonight,
那他明天也不用来这了
don't bother coming back here tomorrow.
巴士上见
See you on the bus.
是谁 请进
Yes? Who is it?
你有空吗
Uh, you got a minute?
不太有
Not really.
那
So, um...
盖德 他决定不让我们去巴厘岛了
Gede, he decided to pull out of setting us up in Bali.
你应该什么都不知道吧 对吗
You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
我取消掉的
I killed it.
为什么
Why?
因为你的妈妈
Because of your mother?
埃迪 我真的很生你的气
Eddie, I'm really mad at you,
但我并不想让你死
but I also don't want you dead.
你还是相信她
You still believe in her.
我不知道我到底相信谁
I don't know what I believe in,
我只是不想冒风险
but I just know that I didn't want to take any chances.
维拉 我
look, Vera, I'm...
很抱歉
I'm sorry...
我们之间发生的事情
about what happened with us.
我 我也是
Me--me too.
你还信迈耶教吗
Are you still a Meyerist?
我很感谢迈耶教的运动
I'm thankful to The Meyerist Movement
让我远离了我妈妈那个
for helping me get out of a very dangerous cult
危险的邪教
that is my mother.
你为什么不回来
Why don't you come back
和我们一起
to work with us...
作为迈耶教成员或者一个普通人
as a Meyerist or as a secular person?
我为什么要这么做呢
Why would I do that?
因为我能确定 你想知道
Because I am sure you're trying to figure out
你接下来要怎么做
what you are going to do next,
而且你也喜欢和我们合作
and you liked working with us.
另外 运动也需要你
Plus, The Movement is going to need you.
为什么 为什么运动需要我
Why? Why--why would The Movement need me?
我正计划着
I am planning to reveal
去揭露我知道的关于你妈妈的一切
everything that I've learned about your mother
还有史蒂文
and Steve--
关于他是谁
about who he was,
他偷走了什么
what he stole,
他怎么虐待别人
how he abused,
然后重新来过
and then I am going to start over.
你想要我的
You want my...
最后一条建议吗
last piece of professional advice?
别这么做
Don't do it.
这件事 就定在
Well, it's...going to happen,
今晚的启示会
tonight at Revelation.
为什么启示会不能是关于认识到
Why can't Revelation be about acknowledging
每个人都走了多远 乐观的 关于未来的
how far everyone's come, optimism and future?
就让过去的事留在过去吧
Just let the past stay in the past.
因为史蒂文需要被净化
Because Steve needs to be purged.
史蒂文选择了你 埃迪
Steve chose you, Eddie.
不 他让我抹掉他的痕迹
No, he chose me to erase him.
这并不能抹掉他的痕迹
This is not going to erase him.
这是大家永远都会讨论的事情
This is all anyone will ever talk about.
那你为什么不帮助我
Then why don't you help me make sure that
让事情别变成这样呢
that is not the case?
维拉
Vera...
帮我重建
help me rebuild.
感谢你来这见我
Thank you for meeting me here.
我当然会来 怎么了
Of course. What is it?
为什么来这呢
And--and why here?
我知道你害怕 利莉丝
I know you're afraid, Lilith.
-我不害怕 -你就是害怕
- I'm not. - You are.
我想要献出我自己
And I wanted to offer myself.
献出你自己
Offer yourself?
我的第一任妻子被杀的时候 除了你给我的
When my wife was killed, there seemed little to live for
一个更好的世界的期待 没什么能支撑我活下去
but the hope you gave me of a better world.
你一直对我很好
You've been so good to me.
这些年来我见到的事情
Everything I've seen over the years
都已经变成了现实
has come to be true.
我不知道
I-I don't understand what it means
像维拉这样改变未来意味着什么
when someone alters the future like Vera has.
我
I--
我不知道 我不知道会发生什么
I don't--I don't know what happens next.
也许不是在巴厘岛
Maybe it wasn't Bali.
也许巴厘岛不重要
Maybe Bali doesn't matter.
在你的预见里 你能看见是谁射杀的他吗
In your vision, could you see who it was that shot him?
不能
No.
那为什么不是我呢
Why not me, then?
你知道怎么用枪吗
Do you even know how to use a gun?
你不是做这件事的人
You aren't the one to do it.
你的癌症不会好起来了
Your cancer's not getting better.
上次的核磁共振显示 已经扩散到你的肝和肺了
The last MRI shows it's now in your liver and lungs.
有很多抗争的方法 我们都会去做
There are so many ways to fight it, and we will do that,
但是我们不能在结束之前就失去你
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表