剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
So, uh...
玛丽·科克斯
Mary Cox,
你想嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
好吧
Well, um.
我是说
I mean.
好吧 我接受
Okay, so I'll take the job,
然后再计划一下未来
and we'll figure out the next steps.
我们开始吧
And we'll start.
我仍是迈耶教的人
Yeah, I mean I'll still be with Meyerism.
你不去上节目了吗
But you won't do the TV show?
我还会去 但有你陪着我
Yeah, yeah, but with you at my side.
你还是这么做吗
Is that why you're doing this?
-不 不是的 -卡尔
- No, no. No, that's not why. - Cal.
我支持你 我追随你
I supported you, and I followed you
无论你去哪
wherever you needed to be, but...
但你留在这里不会进步的
You won't get better unless you leave this place.
如果你没有进步
If you don't get better,
我就无法爱你
I can't love you.
你错了 因为我在寻找出路
You're wrong because I'm working on myself,
我在治疗 我在世俗中寻找药方
and I'm in therapy. I'm in secular therapy.
好吗 我在进步
All right? And I'm making progress.
你永远不会离开他和迈耶教 对吗
You'll never leave him. Or Meyerism, will you?
你知道那有多糟吗
And you know how fucked up that is?
不 我不需要离开迈耶教
No, no, but I don't need to leave Meyerism.
我要夺回它
I need to take it back from him,
这是我正在做的事
and that is what I'm doing.
好吗
Okay?
我会接受那份工作
I'm gonna take the job.
经验证明
Empirical evidence.
谁看过尼尔教授的文章了
Who has read Professor Neill's article?
实话实说
Be honest.
很好
Great.
现在请说出你们的疑问与担忧
We are going to unburden with any questions and concerns.
我们不必这么做 霍克
We don't have to do this, Hawk.
我们要做
Yes, we do.
因为我们的运动接受批判性思维
Because in this Movement we do not oppose critical thinking.
请把灯关了
Could you hit the light, please?
第一点
Which, by the way, is the first sign
我们是邪教组织吗
根据美国精神病学会的标准
that you're in a cult
我们是邪教组织吗
according to the American Psychiatric Association.
莫妮卡 我们对家庭不忠吗
Monica. Do we "Dishonor the family unit"?
-没有 -没有
- Um, no. - No.
如果我记的没错 我父亲鼓励过你
If I recall correctly, my dad actually encouraged you
把忠于家庭放在第一位 而不是运动
to be loyal to your family instead of The Movement.
我们惩罚离开的教♥徒♥吗
Do we penalize members for leaving?
-没有 -卡尔走了又回来了
- No. - No, Cal left, and he's back.
我父亲离开了 现在他是光明守护者
My dad left, and now he's The Guardian of the Light.
所以没有 这个也删了 不是邪教
So, no. Cross that off. Not a cult.
霍克 我们知道了
Hawk. We get it.
不 我们要这么做
No, we're doing this.
加思 我们有欺压其他宗教或组织吗
Garth, do we put down other churches and groups?
-据我所知没有 -好的
- No, not that I know of. - Right.
我和其他宗教的人约会
I dated someone from another faith.
我爱上过其他宗教的人
I fucking loved someone from another faith.
你觉得我们有所隐瞒吗
"Do you feel like something is being hidden from you?"
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
我们坦诚相待
We are transparent.
我们禁止提出质疑吗
"Are you told not to question what is taught?"
-没有 -对 你随时可以提问
- No. - No, you can ask any question, any time.
你有挫败感吗
"Are you made to feel like a failure?"
没有
No.
你觉得运动以外无家可归吗
"Do you feel like you have no home outside of The Movement?"
-没有 -很棒 你们都了解
- No. - Great, so you guys get it.
现在还有问题或担忧吗
Now, do you have any questions or concerns?
没有
No!
-这边请 罗伯茨先生 -好的谢谢
- Right this way, Mr. Roberts. - Okay. All right, thank you.
-请坐 -谢谢
- You're right here. - Thank you.
我要上节目了 现在不方便说
Look, I'm about to go on TV. I can't talk now.
是我泄的密
I'm the mole.
什么
What?
是我告诉尼尔教授的
I'm the student who talked to Professor Neill.
我上了他的课 我告诉他关于运动的事
I took his class. I gave him information about The Movement.
我们一起调查了莉莉丝
We learned about Lilith together.
你现在和我讲有什么用
You're telling me this now?
-我和他上♥床♥了 -该死的 莎拉
- And I slept with him. - Fuck, Sarah.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do with this?
我想你说出真♥相♥
I want you to use it.
怎么做都行
Do whatever you want.
直接说我的名字 我不介意
Use my name, I don't care.
我希望你能击溃他
I want you to crush him.
好了 各位 倒数五秒
All right, everyone, we're going up in five.
罗伯茨先生 尼尔教授认为
Mr. Roberts, Professor Neill called
迈耶教是有争议的邪教
Meyerism "Controversial" and-and a cult.
没关系 鲁本 我不介意那个词
That's okay, Ruben, I'm not afraid of the "C" Word.
我一直有参与运动 从小到大
I've been a part of The Movement almost my whole life,
我看到人来人往
and I've seen people come and go
因为 你可能不相信
because contrary to what you might believe,
我们十分开放
our doors are open.
我自己就离开过一段时间 又回去了
In fact, I myself left for a time, but I came back
因为我相信埃迪·莱恩
because I believe in Eddie Lane.
我想你保证 他不是什么自大狂
And I can assure you, he's not the megalomaniacal monster
像你文章里说的
you described in the article.
他是一个真实的人 一个谦卑的人
He's a real person. A humble person.
他看起来可不像什么好人
He didn't seem like a real and humble person
当他大半夜出现在我家门口
when he showed up at my house in the middle of the night
说我无知 还威胁我
and called me ignorant and physically threatened me.
你威胁他了吗
You threatened him?
我让他离我妻子远点
I told him to stay away from my wife.
或许你该告诉卡尔
Maybe you should have said something to Cal.
-不他没问题 -如我所说
- No, he's okay. - Like I said,
埃迪·莱恩也是人 也有缺点和脾气
Eddie Lane is a real person with flaws and a temper.
卡尔·罗伯茨
迈耶教运动者
你一定做什么惹到他了
You must have done something to really piss him off.
我保证不止涉及到埃迪·莱恩
I assure you this is not just about Eddie Lane.
我的书会在下个春季出版
In my book, which will be out in the spring,
我会谈到整个运动的暴♥力♥问题
I get into the history of violence in your movement.
对不起 暴♥力♥吗
Sorry, violence?
对 追溯到你们的创办人
Yes, going all the way back to your founder.
叫HC的
Something called The HC?
是一种窒息式性行为
As a type of autoerotic asphyxiation
你们用来
that you used
抑制黑暗力量
to suppress dark urges...
我不知道你所说的
I don't know anything about that.
-尤其是... -亲爱的
Specifically, but it... ‐ Here, sweetie.
我并不惊讶
It doesn't surprise me.
史蒂文·迈耶医生创办了迈耶教
Dr. Steven Meyer founded The Movement
因为他看到世间有太多阴暗
because he saw so much darkness in the world
他想找到一种团体
and he wanted to find a community
-人们是追求光明的 -进行的怎么样
- of people looking for Light. - How's he doing?
卡尔会击溃他的
He's about to tear him apart.
-很好 -
- Good. - So you're not doing it now?
-你没做过吗 -我们不会把彼此绑死
- You've never tried it? ‐ We're not tying each other up now
其实很多宗教在背后
any more than people at the church down the block
都在利用他们的救世主
are actually drinking the blood of their savior.
因为
Because-
和其他伟大的领袖一样 埃迪把运动
Like every great leader, Eddie has brought The Movement
带给了年轻人 我们越发壮大
into a new generation, and we're bigger,
比史蒂文想象的更有意义
more relevant than Steve ever imagined.
迈耶教和世界一样在改变
Meyerism's changed as the world has changed.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表