剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
请带着尊重提问
Please respect that in your questions.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
哈罗德昨晚一直打电♥话♥过来
Harold kept calling last night.
然后他
And then he, um‐‐
他醉醺醺地回来撞门
he came back drunk and was banging on the door.
我不得不告诉他你不舒服
I had to tell him that you weren't feeling well.
他昨晚
He was, uh‐‐
我从没见过他那个样子
I've never seen him like that before.
你有什么要说的吗 卡尔
Are you gonna say something, Cal?
我觉得自己遭遇了不幸
I‐‐I think something bad happened to me.
什么 什么时候的事
What? When?
-昨晚吗 -不 不是
- Last night? ‐ No, no.
很久以前 我小时候
A long time ago, when I was a child.
我没事 抱歉
All right, I'm sorry.
抱歉我昨晚不在家
Sorry I was out.
森林的反响还好吗
Did Forest go down okay?
只有打破缄默才可能得知真理
Truth is only possible when silence is broken.
我们读第二十八章第十三段
We're reading from chapter 28, paragraph 13.
我要哭了
It brought me to tears‐‐
想想我小时候遭受的虐待
thinking of the abuse that I had as a child
和自己的沉默
and the silence that I kept.
对
Yes.
当我们作为女性发声
Yes, when we speak out as women,
作为受压♥迫♥者发声
as oppressed‐‐ when we speak out,
反对不公 毒害思想和贪婪
against injustice and poison and greed,
我们缩减了黑暗和光明的界限
we narrow the channel between the darkness and the light.
他们希望我们生活在黑暗中
And they want us in the dark.
他们越来越多地搜刮我们的信息
I mean, they collect more and more information on us.
他们以我们的无知谋利
They feed on our ignorance.
但圣子来了 他在散布消息
But the son is here and he is spreading the word.
他在召唤最强力的光明
And he is summoning the most powerful light‐‐
净化之火
the cleansing fire of destruction
这火将抚平伤痛
that will take away the damage and the pain
所以我们 天选之人
so we, the truly chosen‐‐
我们会继承名为真理的伊甸园
we will inherit The Garden whose name is Truth.
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Is anybody out here?
听着 如果这儿有人 是时候现身了
Hey, look, if anyone's here, it's time to come out.
好吗
All right?
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表