剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
认为我不爱他吗
That I don't love him?
我很爱他 我不会
I love him so much that I will not spend
看着他送死
an eternity separated from him.
不是因为某些嘻哈颓废男让他性取向混乱
Not because some hippy boy lured him into a sex trap.
我不管你觉得我们是何圣人
Hey, I don't know who you think that we are,
坦白说 我不在乎
but to be honest, I don't care.
随便你怎么想
You can think whatever the hell you want about us.
但我无法改变你的儿子
But I cannot change who your son is,
你也不能
and neither can you.
所以无论你来这里想跟我说...
So whatever you came here to ask‐‐
你无须担心他 我来搞定
You don't worry about who he is. I'll take care of that.
不如你先管好你儿子
Why don't you focus on your own?
你连他在做什么都不知道
You don't even know what he's doing.
我们要等维拉再开始吗
Should we wait for Vera to begin?
我觉得她今晚不会来了
I don't believe she'll be coming tonight.
一切还好吗
Is everything okay?
都挺好的
Everything's fine.
你脉搏很快啊
Your pulse is racing.
你要坐下来
You should sit.
她从法国回来后就没有跟我联♥系♥了
I haven't heard from her since she got back from France.
她也不回我电♥话♥
She won't return my calls.
你让她生气了吗
Well, did you do something to upset her?
-这怪我吗 -当然不是
- It's my fault? - Of course not.
我想让你打给她
I want you to call her.
你想我跟她说些什么
What do you want me to say?
我真实的病情
The truth about my illness.
她可能会接你的电♥话♥
Maybe she'll listen if it comes from you.
我还以为你不想让他伤心
I thought you didn't want to upset her.
确实
I didn't.
但也是时候了
But it's time.
进去吧 要开始了
Let's go inside and begin.
我刚刚跟维拉通过电♥话♥
I just spoke with Vera.
让大家失望了 她今天来不了了
Unfortunately, she won't be able to join us today.
但她让我把好消息告诉大家
But she asked me to relay fantastic news.
法国之行很是成功
France was a rousing success.
弗雷西亚·皮卡德被任命为第三角落的领导者
Felicia Pickard has been named Guardian of the Third Corner.
一切如你所料
It's everything you predicted.
快了 对吧 净化地球
It's not long now, is it? The cleansing of the Earth?
在这变幻的世界里我们即将自♥由♥了
We're gonna be free of what this world has become.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes.
抱歉 我只是不想把蛋黄弄破了
I'm sorry, I'm just trying to not break the yolk.
你在做早餐吗
You're making breakfast?
-我经常做 -你从不做早餐
- I always made breakfast. - You never made breakfast.
好吧 反正不是这样就是那样
Right. I knew it was one or the other.
你感到愧疚
You feel guilty.
是因为我有女朋友吗
Is it because I have a girlfriend?
不是 不是
No, no, no. No.
是因为另一个男人
It's because of the other guy.
那个你真正想给做早饭人
The one you actually want to be making breakfast for.
不只是他
Well, it's not just him.
他是整个组织的一员 而我
He's part of this whole community and I was‐‐
我有时在那里其实很开心
I was actually happy there sometimes.
你能理解吗
Can you imagine that?
不太能
Not‐‐not really.
我听说过类似的事情 但...
I've heard of such things, but‐‐
是你妈妈来电♥话♥吗
Is that your mother?
是你妈妈吗
Is it your mother?
-我不认得这个号♥码 -是你妈妈
‐ I don't recognize the number. ‐ It's your mother.
快点 接吧
Go ahead, answer it.
你最终总会遇上她的
You're gonna run back to her eventually.
对不起 我不是有意...
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to be‐‐
听着 我要去洗澡了
Listen, I'm gonna hop in the shower.
要是我出来的时候
It would really help me
你不在这儿 那就帮了我大忙了
if you wouldn't be here when I get out.
维拉 我是科斯塔医生
Vera, it's Dr. Costa.
关于你母亲的身体情况 我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you about your mother's health.
非常感谢你能陪我做这个
Thank you so much for doing this with me.
我觉得我们应该做完
I thought we owed it to your grandfather
你爷爷没做完的事
to finish what he started.
你的日子最近有什么新鲜事吗
Anything new in your life lately going on?
没什么
Not really, no.
没有吗
No?
怎么
What?
你没什么想说一说的吗
Nothing you want to talk to me about, or‐-
没
No.
因为 马修斯牧师来找我了
Because you know, I was visited by Reverend Matthews.
什么
What?
迦勒的父亲
Caleb's father.
我不明白 什么意思
I don't understand, what‐‐
我不是在生你的气 好吗
I'm not mad at you, okay?
我只是想跟你谈谈这事
I just want to talk to you about this.
他说了什么 他...
What did he say? What did he‐‐
孩子 我是绝对站在你这边的
Kid, I am on your side 100%, okay?
你得知道这一点
You need to know that.
快告诉我他跟你说什么了
Just tell me what he told you!
他说你和他儿子有某种关系
He said that you and his son were in a relationship.
某种恋爱关系
A romantic relationship.
孩子 跟我说吧 没事的
Hey, bud. Just talk to me. It's fine.
我不想让你以这种方式知道这事
This is not how I wanted you to find out.
这是我最不愿意的方式
Literally, the last possible way.
好了听着 我已经知道了 好吗
Okay, look, it's done, all right?
只要告诉我出了什么事就好
Just tell me what's going on.
没事 什么事都没有
Nothing, okay? Nothing's going on.
我没有不一样 我不觉得自己不一样
I'm not different. I don't feel any different.
我只是遇到了喜欢的人 而他恰好是个男的
I just met someone and they happen to be a guy!
好吧 我只是...希望你会愿意来找我谈
Okay, look, I just‐‐ I wish you would've come to me.
你内心肯定很纠结
You must've been struggling‐‐
我其实并不怎么纠结
Yeah, I wasn't really struggling, actually.
霍克 你觉得不能跟我谈这件事
Hawk, it kills me that you didn't feel like
这让我难受死了
you could talk to me about this.
你是作为我的领袖
As my leader?
光明守护者还是我爸爸听我谈啊
As the Guardian of the Light, or as my Dad?
我首先是你的父亲
Hey, I'm your father first and foremost,
但如果我不知道是怎么回事 就没法支持你
but I cannot support you unless I know what is going on.
我不会戴着有色眼镜看你 也不会不爱你
Look, I'm not going to judge you or love you any less.
但你得跟我说
But you gotta talk to me.
好吧 妈妈在哪儿
All right, where's Mom?
她跟谁在一起 她在做什么
Who's she with? What is she doing?
为什么所有人都假装这特别正常呢
And why is everyone pretending like it's completely normal
真♥相♥明明这么的...操蛋
when it is in fact super fucked up?
我真希望我知道
I wish I knew.
好吗
Okay?
我真的不知道 霍克
I really don't, Hawk.
那你到底为什么要让我帮你
So why did you ask me to help you finish
完成我死去爷爷造的树屋呢
my dead grandfather's tree house
明明你只想拷问我的私生活
when all you wanted to do was grill me about my private life?
我想跟你像成人那样相处
I wanted to spend some time with you man to man.
好吧 那么我的反省如下
Yeah, well, here's my Reflection, all right?
我和迦勒的感情
My relationship with Caleb
是我自己的事
is my business.
上帝所给的苦难都是我们所能承受的
We're given only as much pain as we can bear.
上帝所给的苦难都是我们所能承受的
We're given only as much pain as we can bear.
我们为什么在这儿
Why are we here?
因为我要求别人反省改过
'Cause I'm asking people to Reflect
而我自己却没有做到
and Refine when I haven't myself.
为什么没做到 受什么影响
Why not? What's holding you back?
我的恐惧
My fear.
你害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
失去他们
Losing them.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表