剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
我有个实习生 他关注谷歌♥每一条提醒
But one of my interns, they have Google alerts for everything.
不是那样的
It's not true.
我看到的就是这样
I did skim it.
是遇到小三了吗
Some other woman involved?
男人背后总有个女人
Always a woman behind the man, huh?
这就是你想说的吗
So, that's it?
我给你老公打了通电♥话♥
I called your husband
因为我有个问题
because I have a problem.
一个我无法控制的冲动
An impulse that I can't control.
一个足以毁了我的冲动
An impulse that I know could destroy me.
事实上你在帮我
And you are actually helping me.
迈耶教很管用
Meyerism is effective.
是你的作用
You're effective.
你有种魄力 你知道吗
You're a force, you know that?
你来为我工作怎么样
What if you came to work for me?
做我的员工
Be on my staff.
-做什么 -执行助理
- As what? - Executive Assistant
但你主要发挥顾问的作用
but you'd function as an advisor.
我想你加入我竞选州长的团队
I want you on the team when I run for governor.
你有这种活动的经验
You'd get hands-on campaign experience, and...
我们搬到奥尔巴尼后
Then when we move to Albany,
你可以调到那边的办公室 如果你愿意
you can transition to be in my office there, if you wanted.
我承认这很吸引人
I'll admit it's enticing.
你和你家人的健康保险
Health insurance for you and your family,
差补 全职薪水
travel stipend, full-time salary.
我是说
I mean...
这是政♥府♥工作 不会让你发大财
It's government so you're not gonna be rich,
但这也是某种...
but it'd be something like...
-卡尔怎么办 -他怎么了
- What about Cal? -What about him?
他有洞察力
He's the...the one with the insight.
我不知道
I don't know.
他还没到能迷倒万千少女的程度
He didn't charm the pants off the ladies for reproductive rights,
他也没能把那个女招待
and he didn't keep me from getting a hollow blow job
介绍给我
from that waitress afterward.
你做到了
You did.
但我是迈耶教♥徒♥
And the fact that I'm a Meyerist?
我相信可以政教分开
I believe in the separation of Church and State.
当然 如果是参加竞选的话
Of course, if it came out on the campaign trail,
会有些麻烦
that would be annoying, but
但这不影响我
personally it doesn't bother me.
莎拉 你到底怎么了
What the fuck, Sarah?
我知道 是我的错【】
I know. I'm furious.
你怎么能相信那种人
How could you trust someone like that?
我和他在志愿者工作上认识的
I met him at a vulnerable time.
我会和他谈的
I'm going to talk to him.
你和他结束了 好吗
You're done with him, okay?
我现在需要你
I need you now.
告诉我你和他说过的所有事情
Everything that he knows I need to know and more.
好吗
Okay?
来吧
Let's go.
你是史蒂文的患者
So you were one of Steve's patients.
对
Yes.
关于阶梯 你在梦里见过是吗
And The Ladder. You saw in your dreams?
是幻像
Visions, yes.
迈耶医生怎么了
So what happened on Huayna Picchu?
我不知道 我不在场
I don't know. I wasn't there.
但史蒂文有很好的想象
But Steve had a wonderful imagination.
好吧 你的梦和史蒂文的想象
All right, so what's the difference
有什么区别
between Steve's imagination and your dreams?
我的梦真的发生了
My dreams come true.
所以为了你的天启 埃迪必须得死
So Eddie has to die for your apocalypse to happen?
埃迪不是为此而死
Eddie doesn't have to die.
埃迪就是死了而已
Eddie gets to die.
如果你只是神经有问题呢
What if you're just a mentally ill person.
我不是
I'm not.
为什么不问问教授呢
Why not ask the professor about all of this?
他似乎知道一切
He seems to know more than anyone.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
精神病院也有《纽约客》 亲爱的
We get "The New Yorker" In the loony bin, dear.
我们不是原始人
We're not savages.
是你吧 莎拉
It was you, wasn't it, Sarah?
我想是
I thought so.
关于我的信息是你说出去的
All that information about me had to come from you.
我希望可以改变未来
I wish I could change the future.
但我不能 谁也不能
But I can't. None of us can.
你知道的 埃迪 你也能看到幻像
You understand, Eddie. You've had visions too.
好吧 谢谢你 莉莉丝
All right, well, thank you, Lilith.
薇拉 我想让你把她弄出去
Vera, I want you to get her out of here.
这不是个好主意
That's...that's not a good idea.
我不管
I don't care.
不 她说得对
No, she's right.
莉莉丝扭曲事实
Lilith has manipulated and lied.
埃迪 我们不了解她
Eddie. You don't know her.
如果她出去 她一定会
If she's out in the world, she'll make sure
让预言成真
that prophecy comes true.
我不想因为她的预言囚禁谁
Well, I don't want to lock up someone for her ideas.
那正是史蒂文对她做的事
That's exactly what Steve did to her.
带她走
Get her out.
我要这么做
I had to do it.
我想我父亲
I think maybe my father
可能不是我生父
wasn't my father.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
这个人叫拉杰夫
There was this man named Rajeev.
我和我父母在同一所大学
He went to college with my parents.
是我父亲最好的朋友
He was my dad's best friend.
我小的时候 他会在暑假
When I was a child, he would, you know, visit in the summers,
和其他节日来看我 给我带些东西
holidays, that kind of thing. Always brought me something.
有一晚我起来喝水
One night I woke up to get some water.
我母亲和拉杰夫在厨房♥吵架
My mother and Rajeev were arguing in the kitchen,
我走过去 我看到
and I walked in, I saw tears
我母亲在哭 那时我意识到
in my mother's eyes, and I just knew...
他们曾经在一起过
they must have been lovers.
这样就说得通了
It made sense to me.
我从小到大没一点像我父母
My whole childhood I never felt like my parents.
他们是科学家 我喜欢讲故事
They were scientists. I liked stories.
我一直觉得我生错地方了
I always felt like I had been born into the wrong family.
他后来怎么了
What happened to him?
他三十岁时死于脑瘤
He died of a brain tumor before he was 30.
你和我说这些干什么
Why are you telling me all of this now?
还有些事我没说过
There're things I haven't told you.
我想让你知道的事
Things I need you to know.
关于我的
About me.
为什么
Why?
为什么现在说
Why now?
因为我看到了 结果
Because I saw it. The end.
将会发生在巴厘岛
It's gonna be in Bali.
等等 你怎么知道巴厘岛的事
Wait. Who-who told you about Bali?
巴厘岛有什么事情
Who told me what about Bali?
我们会在那新建一个中心
That we're going there to set up a new site.
什么时候
When?
等等 你说没人和你讲过巴厘岛的事
Wait, wait. You're telling me no one told you about Bali,
但你就是知道了
but somehow you just-you just know?
我看到了
I saw it.
你骗人的吧
You set this up.
整件事都是你编的
You set this whole thing up.
我没有 这样我才知道是真的
No, I didn't, and that is how I know it's real.
好吧 你看到了什么
Okay. What did you see?
一座宫殿
A palace.
一个池塘
A pond.
被莲花环绕
Surrounded by lotus flowers.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表