剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
我怎么都不明白你为什么
Not in any way that explains why you would pull Summer
不让夏天参加觉醒仪式
from The Awakening.
那部戏本应该是属于我们的历史
You know, the play is supposed to be our story,
我们的信仰 但实际上它根本不是 对吗
our truth, but it's never really been that, has it?
我花了很长时间才意识到
It's taken me a while to figure that out.
所有的一切都是一场闹剧
The whole thing's a farce, and I don't want
-我不想我们的女儿 -等等 等等
- our daughter to... - Wait, wait, wait.
这就是你所认为的
Is that what you believe?
那部戏就是一个笑话
That the play is a joke,
-所有的一切都...怎么 -不 当然不是
- that all of this is... what? - No, of course not.
不是笑话
It's not... it's not a joke.
你知道吗 这些都不重要
You know what? It doesn't... doesn't matter.
你的想法当然很重要 萨拉
Of course it matters what you think, Sarah.
对我来说很重要 你怎么想的
It matters to me. What is it?
如果你想插手
You know, if you want to have a say
女儿的课外活动
in our daughter's extracurricular activities,
那你就回家吧
then you should come home.
天呐 我求之不得 你知道的
Oh, my... I would love nothing more, and you know that.
但这不是什么普通的课外活动 萨拉
But this isn't an extracurricular activity, Sarah.
今晚我不想再跟你吵
You know what, I'm not going to go another round tonight.
如果你有什么想说的 就回家
If you want a say, come home.
我不知道
Look, I don't know
你到底怎么了
what the hell is going on with you,
显然你也不想告诉我
and obviously, you're not going to tell me,
但你怎么敢把夏天牵扯进来
but how dare you pull Summer into it?
让她回去演这该死的戏
Put her back in the fucking play.
不
No.
萨拉
Sarah
好的 我们买♥♥下这些
Yeah? Okay, we'll take those.
好吗
Right?
这可不是你的风格
Oh, that's not in your future.
摘下来
Take it off.
这顶怎么样
How about this?
你会长大的
Oh, well, you'll grow into it.
经受了那档子疯狂的事
You know, we deserve some treats,
我们该去大吃一顿了 对吧
putting up with all that crazy, right?
好吗
Right?
我们要这些
Okay, we'll take these...
还有那个
and that.
给你
There you go.
好了
Okay.
爸爸
Dad...
你好 我的宝贝
Hello, baby girl.
我们是迈耶教
我们一直在找你
We've been looking for you.
我只是
Um, yeah, I just...
想一个人静一静
want some, um, alone time.
怎么了
What's going on?
这些拍照需要你授权
I have these new photo ops to run by you.
不需要花太长时间
Mm. Nothing too time consuming,
也不怎么要动脑
or, um, requiring a massive detour,
所以别担心
so don't worry about it.
埃迪不见了
I've lost Eddie.
对不起
Oh. Sorry.
只是有点
It's just, uh,
家庭问题
family stuff.
你想谈谈吗
Do you want to talk about it?
不 不太想
No, not really.
我只是
I just...
上帝 我太沮丧了
God, I'm so frustrated.
我的妻子 前妻
My wife, ex,
萨拉好像遇到了一些事
Sarah is going through something right now,
我不知道该怎么办
and I just don't know what to do,
而且影响到了我们的孩子
and it's affecting our kids, and...uh...
如果你想回家
If you want to go home,
没关系的
then it'll be fine.
怎么没关系
How?
取消行程
What, just cancel the tour,
-取消费城的行程吗 -不不不
- Cancel Philadelphia? - No, no, no, no.
你没必要
You don't have to
没必要就此取消
well, not... not entirely.
可以让卡尔去做
Oh. We'll have Cal do it.
那他肯定很乐意了
Oh, he would love that.
一切由他掌管
Get behind the wheel.
埃迪 我会向你报告他的一切行踪
Eddie, Eddie, I'll make sure he stays on message.
听着
Look,
人们一定会失望
people will be disappointed,
但卡尔会给他们呈现一场精彩的演讲
but Cal will give a good speech,
他们会很开心的
and they'll have a good time,
而且他永远不会取代你
and he'll never be you.
如果我放他们鸽子
Look, if I bail,
一定会出问题的
there's gonna be something else.
总是在出问题
There's always something else.
肯定有人会失望的
Someone else, you know, someone will get let down.
没错
Yeah. I guess
但你得决定该让谁失望
you have to choose who you want to let down, then.
好吧
Okay.
不管你决定怎么做
Whatever you decide,
我们都会想办法执行的
we'll... we'll make do with it.
好吧 到时候告诉我就好
Okay. Just let me know.
但你第一次见到他的时候
But why didn't you tell me
为什么不告诉我 我可以...
when you first saw him? I could've easily...
因为我不敢确定他是不是真心的
Because I wasn't sure if he was real,
而且我一直希望他不是
and I kept hoping that he wasn't
但我还是失败了 因为我累了
and that I was just losing it because I've been so tired.
那你为什么还要跟他见面
But why are you meeting with him?
你想从他那里得到什么
Like, what are you hoping to gain from this?
你不听他的 他就一直跟着你
He won't stop following me until I hear him out.
如果你不想去 可以不去
You know, if you don't want to come, you don't have to.
不的 我只是不像看到你受伤
No, I just... don't want to see you get hurt.
我不会的
I won't.
这是一个让爸爸了解我的好机会
This is a chance for my dad to see me,
真真正正地了解我
really see me.
戒了酒 在森林里过得很好
Sober, with Forest, doing so well.
如果事情没按照你的计划发展呢
And...what if it doesn't go the way you plan?
我早就习惯了
I guess I'm used to it.
你从不按计划走 卡尔
Nothing goes as planned with you, Cal.
-这需要点时间 -好的
- It's gonna take time. - Mmmm.
我们根本就没有计划 对吧
Yeah, there is no plan, is there?
你可以有信心一点
You could try having a little faith.
我相信你 宝贝
I believe in you, baby.
我很感谢埃迪对我们的儿子敞开怀抱
I mean, I loved watching Eddie embrace our son,
但我每天晚上都想看到你把他赶出去
and I love watching you fluff him out there every night.
我会一直陪着你
I've always been here for you.
我不确定你是在试着让我相信
I'm just... ow, I'm not sure if you're trying to convince me
事情会有所改变 还是你会有所改变
that things will be different, or yourself.
妈妈一定很生气
Mom must be so pissed.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
我小的时候
You know, when I was a kid,
那部戏对我来说就是一切
the play meant everything to me.
我熟读它的每个单词
I knew every single word of it,
现在夏天也是
and now Summer does,
但现在她被要求去崇敬一个
and she's being taught to revere a man that...
有可能编造了所有的一切的男人
might have made the whole thing up?
萨拉 你有疑虑吗
Sarah? Are you having doubts?
也许你是幸运的
You know, maybe you were the lucky one.
-在那时就离开了 -不
- Leaving when you did... - No.
我离开的时候放弃了很多东西
I gave up a lot when I left.
而且我还在为之付出代价
I'm still paying for it.
我和我妈妈的关系永远无法修复
I am never going to have a real relationship with my mom,
我的孩子们甚至不知道他们的外婆长什么样
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表