剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
《朝圣之路》前情提要
Previously, on "The Path"...
这些字母 证明还有第二位作者
The letter-- there's a second author.
那对别人就不管用了
It doesn't work with someone else.
如果光明并不存在 那会有什么
If there is no Light, then what else is there?
现在我爱上他了
Now I love him.
如果预言没有实现
If the prophecy weren't fulfilled,
我很开心
and I was happy,
对你来说够了吗
would that be enough for you?
够了 但事情不会就这样结束
Yes, but that's not how things will end.
谁是利莉思 我从没听说过
Who's Lilith? I've never heard of her.
我最开始以为她是他的病人
I think, originally, she was a patient of his.
-史蒂夫的吗 -对
- Of Steve? - Yeah.
她很困扰
She was disturbed.
我们已经在法国开了中心了吗
Are we really opening the center in France?
我过几天就过去做圣事
Leaving in a couple days to consecrate it myself.
救命 快叫人来
Help! Call someone.
我父亲去世了
My father is dead, and I don't know
我不知道什么是真 什么是假
if any of this is real. I don't even know
我甚至不知道伊甸园是否存在
if The Garden is real.
"你相信还会有
"Can you believe there's a garden
比这更美的花♥园♥吗"
more beautiful than this?"
光明选择了我
You see, The Light, it chose me.
决定追随我的人
All who decide to follow me
会在伊甸园中找到自己的容身之所
will find their place in The Garden.
我需要你帮我找回信心
I need you to give me back my faith.
《朝圣之路》 第三季 第七集
天啊
Holy shit.
我们还没准备好
We're not ready for this.
-吉恩·保罗 -你一定是维拉
- Jean Paul. - You must be Vera.
光明之家欢迎各位
-很高兴见到你 -谢谢
- So lovely to meet you. - Thank you.
你帮我找到了更好地做礼拜的办法
You helped me find a way to do a great service.
是迈耶教给了我们共同的目标
Oh, well, I think Meyerism gives us all a purpose.
很希望你能赶快和埃迪·莱恩见面
Can't wait for you to meet Eddie Lane.
埃迪 这是吉恩·保罗 这里的负责人
Eddie, this is Jean-Paul, the man responsible for all this.
我不是负责人
Oh, no, no, I'm not responsible.
是你教会我克服才让这一切成真
You made this happen by giving me a reason to endure.
这间房♥子曾经充满黑暗
This house was once a place of darkness, and...
我很感激
I am just so grateful
如今它可以成为光明之家
that now it will be a home of Light.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢你们从世界各地
Thank you for coming from around the world
来到这里了解迈耶教
to explore Meyerism.
我们很激动能圣化这里
We are thrilled to consecrate this site
作为欧洲迈耶教的主教会
as the official home of European Meyerism
并指派一位守护者
and to appoint a Guardian
来守护世界的这一隅
to tend to this corner of the world,
因为这只是开始
because this is just the beginning.
但首先 我认为我们应该休息下
But first, I think we all could use a nap.
来吧
Well, come on in.
欢迎各位
天啊 我是说
Oh, my God. I mean, this is
这是我这辈子见过的最漂亮的房♥间
the most beautiful room I've been in in my entire life.
这全是法国文艺复兴的
And it's all French Renaissance.
全都是 光看这些椅子
It--it all-- Just the chairs alone, I...
告诉我埃迪说了什么
Tell me again exactly what Eddie said.
-我说过很多次了 -再说一次嘛
- I told you a dozen times. - No, once more.
好吧 他说 他想让我 我们
All right, he said, um, he said he wanted me to--Us...
来法国
to come to France,
因为他想感谢我救了他的命
'cause he wanted to thank me for saving his life.
天啊 这一切都将是我们的了
Oh, my God! This is going to be ours.
他会将你指派为守护者
He's going to appoint you Guardian,
我们马上就能生活在城♥堡♥里
we are going to live in a castle,
森林将会说英法双语
and Forest is going to be bilingual.
你好啊 欧洲迈耶运动的守护者
Hello, Guardian of The European Meyerist Movement.
能够掌管这么大♥片♥地方
How does it feel to be in charge of
感觉如何
such a large corner of the world?
这事还没定下来呢
Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
这位置一定是你的
No, he has to give it to you.
他欠你太多了
He owes you everything.
他欠你一条命
He owes you his life.
你感觉如何
How are you feeling?
还好
Um... good.
有点累
Tired.
休息下 你明天需要打起精神
Well, get some rest. You'll need it for tomorrow.
埃迪 我觉得
Eddie, I don't think that
我没有心思来领导教会
I'm in any state of mind to lead a workshop.
当我们处于悲伤之中时
Look, sometimes when we're...
教导和帮助他人
grieving, teaching and helping others
-是最有用的 -你读过日记了吗
- is the best thing - Did you read the journals?
-读了 -然后呢
- I have. - And?
如果利莉思和史蒂夫一起写了《阶梯》
I mean, if this Lilith wrote "The Ladder" with Steve,
这意味着史蒂夫可能从未登上阶梯
it could mean that Steve never climbed The Ladder.
这都是1973年的
I mean, they are dated 1973.
未必
Not necessarily, so--
为什么没人记得她
And why doesn't anybody remember her?
我妈妈 菲莉西亚 就好像
My mom, Felicia? It's like she was
她一直藏起来或是从记忆里被抹去
kept hidden or erased from memory.
肯定会有某些线索的
There's gotta be some clue,
这里的一些东西能帮我找到她
something here that's gonna help me find her.
你复印了日记吗
Wait, you xeroxed the journals?
因为唯一能确认这是否真实的方法
Because finding her is the only way
就是找到她
that we are gonna know this is real.
那如果是我站在你面前
What about me standing in front of you,
告诉你是真的呢
telling you that it's real?
我和史蒂夫在一起的经历
That what I experienced
和光明
with Steve, with The Light...
是真的吗
is real?
也许史蒂夫不是你想的那样
Maybe Steve isn't the man you think he is.
没人和你想的一模一样 萨拉
Nobody is, Sarah.
除非你还有什么没告诉我的
Unless there's something that you're not telling me.
当你让我
Look, when you asked me
帮助你再次相信时
to help you believe again,
我又看了光明
I looked to The Light,
我看见了
and what I saw...
汉克
was Hank.
当时我想到了他可能会讲述的故事
You know, I thought about the stories he would tell:
年纪轻轻来到法国
coming to France as a young man,
吉维尼之园
The Gardens of Giverny.
我坚信着
And I knew in my soul
如果我带你来这儿 那么你离开时
that if I brought you here, you would leave
你的信仰会完整如故
with your faith intact.
你好好休息
Get some rest.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
这儿太美了 不是吗
It's amazing, isn't it?
非常感谢你 维拉
Thank you so much, Vera,
谢谢你找到这儿
for finding this place.
你真厉害
You're amazing.
不用谢 这儿可不是我找到的
You're welcome, but I didn't find this place.
我只是接了个电♥话♥
I mean, I just answered a phone call
这个绝望的年轻人他很...爱你
from this desperate young man who...loved you
希望能尽一份力
and just wanted to get involved.
你想好指派谁当守护者了吗
Have you thought about who you wanna appoint Guardian?
我还在考虑
Still trying to figure it out,
但我会像往常一样
but I am taking your advice
听取你的建议
into consideration, like always.
我想如果我们希望能保持增长态势
I think if we wanna keep growth on track,
她是最好的人选
then she's the best person for the job.
我明白
I get it.
那个 维拉
Hey, Vera,
我希望你能帮我个忙
I was hoping you could help me out with something else.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表