剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
把手放下来
Put your hands down.
没有基♥督♥就没有光明
No Christ, no Light!
-没有基♥督♥就没有光明 -你们都下地狱吧
- No Christ, no Light! - You're gonna burn in Hell!
没有基♥督♥就没有光明
No Christ, no Light!
没有基♥督♥就没有光明
No Christ, no Light!
滚出孟菲斯吧
Get out of Memphis!
上帝才是光明
带着你的破宗教信仰滚吧
And take your goddamn religion with you!
我们都知道埃迪·莱恩的故事
Now, we all know Eddie Lane's story.
对吧 斗争 失利 质疑
Right? The struggles, the loss, the doubts...
都与我们息息相关
Most of us can relate.
这就是他一开始所吸引我们的地方
It's what drew us to him from the very beginning.
光注入面罩真的不错
That Light infused face mask is really good.
-你值得拥有 -现在 在光明的恩典下
- You should get it. - And now, by virtue of The Light's grace,
我们成为他每个成就的一份子
we get to be a part of his every triumph.
没有基♥督♥就没有光明
No Christ, no Light!
-没有基♥督♥就没有光明 -我们要成为
- No Christ, no Light! - We get to be part of
其他人成就的一份子
of each other's triumph.
你知道的 因为
You know, because...
当这... 当这社区团结起来
when this... when this community is united,
就没有事物能阻挡我们 对吗
nothing can stand in our way. Right?
作为正直之因的先锋人物
As...as pioneers of a righteous cause,
因为我们就是公义
because we are the righteous.
我们拥有光明
We have The Light.
我们就是光明
We are The Light.
大声说出来 我们就是光明
Let me hear it. We are Light!
我们就是光明
We are The Light!
脚本可没这一出啊
This isn't part of the script.
我们就是光明
We are Light!
他们喜欢
They love it.
那力量
And that strength...
那力量反映了我们所拥戴的人
that strength is a reflection of who we follow,
而我们所跟随的就是埃迪·莱恩
and who we follow is Eddie Lane!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我想
Um, I want to,
首先 感谢今天大家的到来
first off, thank all of you for coming out today,
还有其他日子
and every other day,
即使没有人点名考勤
when no one's taking attendance.
你们的努力都值得鼓舞 真的
Your efforts are inspiring. They really, really are.
我本应带领那些
Um, I'm supposed to shepherd the ones
迷失自我的人
who are lost.
重拾他们的信念
Restore their faith.
确保他们在庄园里的位置
Ensure their place in The Garden.
这听起来
That all sounds
有点疯狂 对吧 对过去的我来说是的
a little crazy, right? I mean, hey, it did to me.
但是我在这里告诉你们
But I am here to tell you...
这是真的
That it is true.
光明 光明选择了我
The Light, the Light chose me.
来领导你们
to lead you.
而这么做是我人生中
And doing so is the greatest joy
最大的乐趣
of my life.
我不能再坐在这里假装一切都正常了
I can't sit here any longer and pretend that everything's all right.
-一切都不正常 -妈妈 我说过了
- Everything's not all right. - Mom, I explained. Please.
我只是认为让儿童
You know, I just don't think it's right for
演一些他们不理解的事情是不对的
for kids to enact something that they don't understand.
但是我真的理解 妈妈
But I do understand, Mom.
听着 这场戏是不准确的
Look, the play, it's not accurate.
你在改写发生过的一切事情
You've rewritten everything that happened.
我没做这种事
I've done no such thing!
先是菲莉西亚被烫伤了 然后是埃迪的置疑
Felicia getting burned first, eddie's doubts,
他离开这里的时间
his time away from here.
好吧 我可能加了一些自♥由♥创作
Okay, I may have taken some creative liberties,
但是我不认为
but I hardly think...
不不 人们比你描绘的更复杂 妈妈
No, no. People are more complicated than you're portraying them, Mom.
这戏是我写的
I did the play.
七遍
Seven times.
夏天的这部分是最棒的 和这些孩子团结在一起
It's the best part about summer. Bonding with these kids,
他们是你的社区 你的家庭
they're a part of your community,
的一部分
your family...
她演完这场戏才能去宣誓
She has to complete the play to be able to take her vows.
什么
What?
-这是真的吗 -是的
- Is that true? - Yes.
每个儿童都要完成这个故事
Every child has to complete the story
才能在16岁去宣誓
in order to take their vows at 16.
太棒了 那她可以明年做这个
Great. She can do it next year.
等等 好吧
Wait. Okay.
我只是 我试着理解
I'm just, I'm trying to understand.
你是真的在乎她没有
Are you really concerned that she isn't
准备好接手这个题材么
ready to handle the material?
因为我和她合作的很紧密
Because I've been working with her very closely.
她不是只单纯地说出那些话
She isn't simply saying the words.
她知道它们的重要性 她演活了它们
She knows their importance. She's living them.
-是这样 -并非冒犯 霍克
- This is just exactly. - And no offense, Hawk,
但是她是我们见过最好的史蒂夫
but she's the best Steve we ever had.
妈妈 求你 你能相信下
Mom, please, can you please just
我作为家长的直觉吗
trust my instincts as a parent?
但是这不公平
But it's not fair.
宝贝 我知道这不公平 宝贝
Honey, I know it's not fair, honey.
有时候人生就是不公平的 而我 听着 夏天
Sometimes life isn't fair, and I'm..Listen, Summer,
我不是想要 我不是想要伤害她
I'm not trying to be.. I'm not trying to hurt her.
我一点都不明白
I don't get it. At all.
我在担心 亲爱的 请你让我明白
I'm worried, sweetie. Help me understand.
妈妈 那没有什么值得担心的
Mom, there is nothing to be worried about.
我知道你在几个月前
I know you experienced something
经历了一些不快的事情
very traumatic some months ago.
戏剧中的暴♥力♥可能
Maybe the violence in the play
能安抚你的创伤 那并不是糟糕的事
is servicing your damage, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.
不 和这没关系
No, it has nothing to do with that.
-那这是什么 妈妈 怎么了 -这算什么
- Then what is it, Mom? What's going on? - Please, what the hell is?
我不想让她把史蒂夫偶像化
I don't want her idolizing Steve!
我不想让她把任何人偶像化
I don't want her idolizing anyone.
就这样
We're done here.
卡尔 我能找你聊聊吗
Hey, Cal, can I borrow you a minute?
好的
Yeah.
听着
Um, listen...
我知道这段经历
I know that this may be
可能让你感到很羞辱
a humbling experience for you.
不不 我很高兴能够帮忙
No, no, it's, uh... glad to be of help.
你觉得合适就行
Any way you see fit.
潮汐
那就好 我
That's good, and I,
我很感激 但是这场旅行
I appreciate that, but this tour
与你之前的有一点
is just a little different than what you
不同 所以没有
are used to, so there's ..no,
没有必要做什么来哗众取宠
there's no need for..for grandstanding.
我不明白你在说什么
I'm not following.
"正义事业"
"The righteous cause?"
呼喊和回应
The call and response?
这不是法♥西♥斯♥集♥会♥
Oh. This isn't a fascist rally.
我知道 我只是觉得人们顶着抗♥议♥过来后
I know, I just thought that people needed a little, uh, buoying
需要给一点鼓舞
after braving protesters and...
不 我看到了
Yeah, no, I see that,
但是
but, um...
只是我们现在不这样做事了
that's just not how we do things now,
放轻松
so ease up, you know.
按计划行事
Stay on book.
-当然 -好的
- Sure thing. - All right.
我们去开我们的房♥间好吗
Shall we get our room?
什么 我们有自己的吗 不用睡到埃迪脚下了吗
Oh, what, we get our own? We don't have to sleep at Eddie's feet?
你在那里扼杀了它
You know, you killed it in there.
他应该感谢你的
He should be thanking you.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表