剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
这个美丽的群体
This beautiful community.
我想牺牲放弃一样东西
I have something to sacrifice.
一份礼物
A gift
虽然羞愧 但我承认
that I'm ashamed to admit
我以为它能让我开心
I thought might make me happy.
结果
Turns out...
结果却发现它只是一个
Turns out it was nothing but one
巨大 使人分心的东西
gigantic distraction.
好
Nice.
我...
I, um--
我考虑过留着它
I thought about keeping it.
去吧 加布
Go, Gaby!
去吧 奶奶
Yeah, Grandma!
好
All right!
没关系
It's okay.
你做得很好
You did well.
谢谢你鼓励我
Thank you for inspiring me.
科斯塔医生说你的肿瘤扩散了
Dr. Costa said your tumor was spreading.
我在吃药
I'm taking the medicine.
我会做手术的
I'll have the surgery.
没事的
It's nothing.
我们有更重要的事要讨论
We have more important matters to discuss.
什么是更重要的事
What's more important?
你为什么没打电♥话♥
Why haven't you called?
法国之行后发生了什么
What happened after France?
埃迪有没有...
Did Eddie...
他拒绝了你
He rejected you.
这很伤人 但是最好的结果
It hurts, but it's for the best.
-就像雷米一样 -什么
- Just like Remy. - What?
雷米离开我时 你也是这么说的
You said the same when Remy left me,
他受够了我们 我们母女俩
when he'd had enough of this, of us,
你说这是对我最好的结果
you said it was for the best.
好吧 但这和雷米有什么关系
Okay, but what does this have to do with Remy?
他曾是我丈夫
He was my husband.
他是你走的弯路 不是你的归宿
He was a detour. He wasn't your destiny.
我想要个家
I wanted a family.
在我们母女关系之外的生活
A life apart from us!
我想生孩子 现在也想
I wanted children. I still want that!
你会有孩子的
And you'll have that.
烈焰仪式之后 你会遇到那个人的
After The Fire, you will meet someone.
你会在更好的世界中养育你的孩子
You will raise your children in a better world.
你真的生病了吗
Are you even sick?
当然生病了
Of course I am.
我问过很多次你的病情
I asked you many times about your illness,
你一直告诉我你没事
and you kept telling me that you were fine.
那你是以前在说谎 还是现在在说谎
So were you lying then, or are you lying now?
如果我曾有所隐瞒 也只是为了保护你
If I ever softened the truth, it was only to protect you.
那我背后的伤疤呢
And the scar on my back?
对 就是你烧的那个
Yeah, the one you burned into me.
那也是为了保护我吗
Was that to protect me too?
我那时病了
I was ill.
那些人 让我得了病
Those people, they made me ill.
我不该回...
I shouldn't have come...
从不是你的错 是吗
It's never your fault, is it?
每天我都在对你所做之事的愧疚中度过
I carry the shame of what I did to you every day.
但我很开心现在我们能就此谈一谈了
But I'm glad you know because we can talk about this now.
就像我们俩 一直做的那样
Like we always do, you and me.
一直
Always.
再见 妈妈
Good-bye, Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
这么晚了
It's so late!
对呀 我告诉她可以先不睡
Yeah, I told her she could stay up
只要她在你到家后立刻上♥床♥就行
as long as she went to bed as soon as you got home.
-我想你了 -我也想你了 宝贝
- I missed you. - I missed you too, pumpkin.
非常想
So much.
我们早晨见 好吗
I'll see you in the morning, okay?
晚安 宝贝
Good night, honey.
谢谢你呆在这 我知道这很...
Thank you for being here. I know that it was--
听着 萨拉 别这样好吗
Look, Sarah, don't, okay?
不用道歉 不用理由
No apologies or excuses--
我没在道歉
I wasn't apologizing.
我是在解释我必须离开的理由
I was trying to explain why I had to leave.
好吧那 也不用解释了
All right, well, no more explaining.
没什么需要解释的
There's nothing more to explain.
听着 我只是 只是想说点什么
Look, I just want to--I just want to say something,
让我说出来吧
so just let me get it out, let me say it.
好吧
Okay.
听着 人们成百上千地
Look, people have been joining the Movement
加入教派
by the hundreds.
甚至成千上万
Thousands.
跟随我
Following me.
他们把信任 希望和生活
They're putting their trust, their faith,
都交付于我
their lives in my hands.
我不能...
And I can't--
不能专注于我应该做的事
I can't focus on what I'm supposed to be doing,
因为我脑子里全都是你
because all I'm doing is thinking about you.
-埃迪 -别说话
- Eddie-- - No.
你一直在质疑
You questioning.
一脚在里面 一脚在外面
One foot in, one foot out.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不要你道歉
No, I don't want your apologies.
我要你离开我们
I want you to leave us.
正式点说就是
Just make it official.
你这几个月以来
What you've been doing for months now
一直在渐行渐远
slowly, slowly just drifting away,
现在干脆做个了断吧
just rip it off now.
离开教派吧
Just leave the Movement.
不 我不会离开我的家庭的
No, I won't leave my family.
永远不会
Ever.
我不是要你离开你的家庭
I am not asking you to do that.
万一我还没准备好呢 我是有些疑问
What if I'm not ready? I have questions, I do,
但这是我的生活啊
but this is my life.
就当是为了我
Then do it for me.
求你了
Please.
我考虑过了
I have reflected,
我发现
and what I've found,
阻碍我净化的人正是
what is holding me back from my Refinement...
你
is you.
好吧
Okay.
你说得对
You're right.
我不应该兜售一个我觉得砸了的东西
I shouldn't peddle something I think is broken.
再也不会了
Not anymore.
我想成为一名迈耶教♥徒♥
I want to become a Meyerist.
你找到我了
You found me.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表