剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
烧伤她 很严重
Burned her, badly.
那可怜的女孩大概留下一辈子的创伤
The poor girl is probably scarred for life.
她当时还被送进医院
She had to be hospitalized.
你怎么知道是她母亲做的
How--how do you know her mother did that to her?
那孩子身上的伤痕
The burns on the child
是一个老旧仪式的符号♥
were the marks of an old practice.
利莉思将光明的符号♥烙在候选者身上
Lilith would sear The Light into Possibles.
史蒂文认为这仪式很危险
Steve found the practice dangerous,
便废除了
and abolished it.
-维拉 -嗯
- Vera? - Yeah, um...
很感谢你提供的信息
Thank--thank you so much for this information.
谢谢
Thank you.
-各位... -抱歉
- Everyone, please... - Sorry.
今晚 我要特别地
Tonight, I have special tribute
向他致敬
to the man,
穿越了火焰的神
the God who walked through fire,
让我能期盼奇迹
so that I could hope for a miracle,
让我们所有人得以期盼奇迹
so that we could all hope for miracles.
你感觉进入睡眠了吗 萨拉
Are you feeling quite asleep now, Sarah?
非常好
Yeah, very good.
萨拉
Sarah,
你现在将梦见利莉思
you are dreaming now of Lilith,
但你很清楚这只是梦境
but you're quite aware that this is just a dream.
只是梦境
Just a dream.
你来到梦中 寻找某样东西
You are in this dream to find something.
你知道要去哪找
You know where to look for it.
山谷村精神病院
请进
Come in.
利莉思 你今天好吗
Hello, Lilith, how are you today?
我很好 迈耶博士
Good, Dr. Meyer.
请坐
Have a seat.
你把你的幻象带来了吗
Did you bring your visions?
带了
Yes.
别让梦境吓唬你了 萨拉
You mustn't let the dream frighten you, Sarah.
"我梦见一座阶梯 我爬上顶端
"I dreamt of a Ladder. I climbed to the top,
"我从最后一阶俯瞰 看见光明
"And as I looked over the last rung, I saw Light
"净化着世界
"Cleansing the world.
"它免去了多数人的痛苦
"It spared most from the pain,
但谎言的散播者却感受其怒火"
but those who spread the false word felt its wrath."
今晚 我想给他机会
I wanted to give him the pleasure
让他再为你们演示一次
to do it again for you tonight.
他在搞什么
What the fuck is he doing?
攀登吧 攀登吧
Climb! Climb! Climb!
攀登 攀登
Climb! Climb!
"结束之后 仅存少数几人
"And when it was over, few remained.
"他们走出避难所
"They came out of their shelter
重建这世界 打造更好的世界"
to build the world again, a better world."
当我醒来时
And when I woke up,
我双手满是血与腥味
my hands were bloody and raw.
攀登 攀登
Climb! Climb!
攀登 攀登 照亮方向
Climb! Climb! Light the way!
你是救世主
You're the one!
-灭了 -什么意思
- Shut it down. - What do you mean?
-把它灭了 -但我...
- No, shut it down. - But I don't--
我向你保证 这不是他想要的
I promise you, this is not what he wants.
攀登 攀登
Climb! Climb! Climb! Climb!
攀登 攀登
Climb! Climb! Climb! Climb!
攀登 攀登
Climb! Climb! Climb!
你来这里是为了寻找某样东西 去吧
You are here to find something, so go find it.
去寻找吧
Go find it. Go find it.
梦境无边无际
There are no boundaries in a dream,
问你的梦
so ask the dream,
病患 约翰·科德雅克
医生 史蒂文·迈耶
"如何找到利莉思"
"How do I find Lilith?"
科德雅克
好了
Okay... okay.
好 快去拿你的泳衣
Okay, okay, hurry up and grab your swimsuit.
露营要迟到了
We'll be late for camp.
你们在玩过夜派对吗
Are you guys having a sleepover?
对 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
要帮你找吗...
Do you need help finding it, sweet--
-我能解释的 -不 不用的
- I--I can--I can explain-- - Nope, nope, no need.
我是加布 霍克的外婆
I'm Gaby, Hawk's grandmother.
-这位是夏天 -夏天
- And this is Summer. - Summer.
-很高兴认识你 -嗯
- Pleased to meet you. - Yeah.
很高兴认识你们
Pleased--pleased to meet you guys, uh...
-我是凯勒布 -凯勒布 你好
- I'm--I'm Caleb. - Caleb. Hello, Caleb.
我想你们都饿了吧 饿了吗
I bet you guys are hungry. Are you hungry?
你饿吗
Uh, are you...
呃 我可以
Yeah, uh, I could
可以吃一点儿
s-sorta kinda, uh, eat.
太好了 我们今天的野营要迟到了
Great. We'll just be late for camp today.
我准备做些煎饼
I am making pancakes.
谢谢 那听起来很棒
Thank you. That-that sounds awesome.
煎饼 你喜欢吃煎饼吗
Pancakes. You like pancakes?
-喜欢 -太好了
- Yeah. - Great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
萨拉
Sarah...
别走 好吗
Don't go, okay?
别 放弃这次机会
Don't... give up on this chance.
听着 我知道只要你坚持追随下去
Look, I know if you follow through
你就会重新找到你的信仰的
that you will find your faith again.
我不能以我们现在成长的方式参与下去
I can't participate in the way we're growing,
况且我们还不知道我们的信仰到底从哪来
especially not even knowing exactly where we came from.
我也很难相信
And I find it hard to believe that
这些是光明想要我们做的
this is what The Light would want from us:
觥筹交错 俊男靓女
juice, moon glow powder,
还有戏剧般的演出
theatrics.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. You okay?
你必须得放她离开
You have to let her go.
埃迪 人们需要你
Eddie, people need you.
我需要你
I need you.
昨晚发生了什么
What happened last night?
对不起 我
I'm so sorry, I--
我当时不在那 我听到
I wasn't there. I heard about--
为什么你不在那
What do you mean you weren't there?
确保那种烂事不发生
Isn't that your job to be there,
难道不是你的分内事吗
to make sure that kind of crap doesn't happen?
我们都在很努力地工作
You know, we're all working really hard
而你却离开去追你的前妻
while you're off chasing your ex-wife.
没了我们 没了我 就不会有这场秀
There would be no show without any of us, without me,
所以表示一点感谢吧
so show a little fucking gratitude.
这不是一场秀 维拉
This isn't a show, Vera.
可能这就是光明无处可寻的原因
Maybe that is why The Light isn't working,
因为我们变成了一个马戏团
because we have become a fucking circus,
卖♥♥着什么鬼沐浴露和润肤露
selling bath and body crap.
这些鬼东西能赚钱
Yeah, that crap pays the bills.
起到传教的作用
And it gets the word out there
还能掩盖住狂热崇拜的气味
and takes the stink off the cult.
我不想再这样了
You know, I don't want it anymore.
我们不需要一个俗世联络人
We don't need a Secular Liaison.
这场运动是信奉者才能参与的
This Movement is for the faithful.
那么 你是要
S--so what, you are...
你是要炒了我吗
firing me?
是的
Yeah.
我是要炒了你
I guess I am.
你怎么能让我对埃迪做那种事
How did you let me do that to Eddie?
你明知道他会拒绝我
You knew he would reject me.
-你让我在他面前成了傻子 -不是的
- You let me be a fool to him. - No, no.
是你让自己在他面前成了傻子 不是我
You let yourself be a fool to him, not me.
不 都是你自己闯的祸 JP
No, that was all you, JP.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表