剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
heading in a different direction.
你并没有迷路
You weren't lost.
但你也不肯回头
But you weren't coming back.
我试图大声呼喊你 但...
I tried calling out to you and...
没有回应
nothing.
你有什么事想聊的吗
Is there something you wanna talk about?
你有什么事想聊的吗
Is there something you wanna talk about?
你当时要去哪
Where were you going?
那条道路通往哪
Where did that path lead?
萨拉
Sarah.
-你要去哪 -我办不到
- Where are you going? - I can't.
-告诉我 -我不...
- Tell me. - I don't...
放开我
Let go of me.
萨拉
Sarah.
别走
You just stop?
回答我 你要去哪里
Just answer me. Where are you going?
为什么
And why?
萨拉
Sarah.
我们已经不用白色房♥间了
We don't use the white rooms anymore.
我打算重新利用它们
Well, I'm reinstituting them.
你在惩罚我
You're punishing me?
这不是惩罚
This is not a punishment.
这是介入调停
This is an intervention.
我不能呆在这 我孩子怎么办
I can't be in here. What about my kids?
社区的作用就在此
That is what the community is for.
他们会替你打点一切
To take care of things while you get the time
给你足够时间去面对自己的问题
to deal with the things that you need to deal with.
决定结束婚姻之前
Before walking away from a marriage,
你必须深思熟虑
you need to think long and hard
安静地思考
and silently.
你必须奋力挣扎
You need to fast and struggle.
你必须痛苦折磨
You need to rip your fucking hair out.
然后你才能下定决心
And then you decide
是否真要一走了之
if you really want to walk.
因为一旦结束
Because once it's over,
无可挽回
it's over.
你买♥♥饺子了吗
Did you get the dumplings?
你最棒了
You are the best.
你知道我父亲把男童当作猎物下手吗
Did you know that my father preyed on little boys?
我不知道
I didn't know that.
真可悲
That is very sad.
我试着帮他抵抗他的欲望
I tried to help him with his urges,
但他没告诉我他的欲望是什么
but he didn't tell me what they were.
你是怎么发现的
How did you find out about this?
卡尔·罗伯茨
Cal. Cal Roberts.
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
嗯 史蒂夫虐待了他
Yeah. Steve abused him.
埃迪知道吗
Does Eddie know?
不知道
No.
卡尔恐吓我
Cal blackmailed me.
他想得到更多听众
He wants a bigger audience.
我让埃迪重新接纳他
I help Eddie accept him into the fold
他就会守口如瓶
and he doesn't say a word.
一切进展都对你有利
Everything works out in your favor.
对我们有利
In our favor.
我们
Our favor.
好吧
Okay.
-妈 -不
- Mom... - No.
-妈 -维拉
- Mom... - Vera.
我想当正常人
I want to be normal.
好吗 我只想当个平凡的人
Okay? I just want to be a normal person
我想当迈耶运动的
I want to be the Secular Liaison
教外联络员
for the Meyerist Movement.
我不想了解什么天兆或末日
And I want to be ignorant of the signs and the end.
我不想知道发生过 或即将发生
I don't want to know these horrible things that happen
-什么可怕的事 -没有人想
- and that will happen. - Nobody wants to.
我们住在悲剧上演的世界里
We live in the world where horrible things happen,
我们只能尽力为善
and we just do our best to be good.
埃迪是好人 我对他撒谎
Eddie is good. I'm lying to him
让我内心不安
and I don't feel good about that.
他是好人
He is good.
正因如此 我们的工作至关重要
And that is why our work is so important.
埃迪能够散播光明 那是我年幼时
Eddie can spread The Light that I encountered
曾经遇见的光明
when I was a young girl.
那是一道美丽灿烂的光
And that was a light that was so beautiful.
你这么做也是在帮助他
And you're helping him to do that.
洗洗手 吃东西吧
So wash your hands, eat something.
明天又会是崭新的一天
Things will look different in the morning.
你会遭遇失败
You will fail.
他人会令你失望
And others will fail you.
因为人性如此
Because that is what humans do to each other.
但历经一切后
But through it all,
你将会拥有一个父亲
you will have a father.
一位真正的父亲
A real father.
永远不会令你失望的父亲
Who will never fail you.
永远不会对你失望的父亲
And whom you can never fail.
我是你精神上的父亲
I am your spiritual father,
福瑞斯特·罗伯茨 每时每刻 直到永恒
Forest Roberts, always and forever.
我属于你
I am yours
你属于我
and you are mine.
《朝圣之路》前情回顾
Previously, on "The Path"...
那场研讨会 如果我没有参加
That workshop, if I hadn't taken it,
攀登你自己的阶梯
-我真就万劫不复了 -现在你有我了
- I’d be so fucked. - Well, you have me now.
24小时为你服务
24 ??hour service.
我觉得我小时候
I think something bad happened to me
经历过一些很糟糕的事
a long time ago when I was a child.
我得离开这里
Well, I have to get out of here.
你是说现在就走吗
You mean leave right now?
对 我会跟哈罗德说好 收拾下行李
Yeah, I'm gonna talk to Harold, we'll get our things together.
-我们要去哪儿 -回纽约
- Where are we going? - Back to New York.
-回营地吗 -我要夺回营地
- To the compound? - I’m taking it back.
埃迪雇了一名外联员
Eddie's hired an SL.
教外联络员 她是一个公♥关♥
Secular Liaison. She's a publicist.
我决定把保安亭撤掉
I have decided to take down the guard booth.
躲着的人 赶紧出来吧
If anyone's here, it's time to come out.
他只是个孩子 我们可以帮他
He is just a kid. We can help him.
我丈夫不在 我得确保我家人的安全
My husband's away and I need to keep my family safe.
昨天春谷一家清♥真♥寺收到炸♥弹♥威胁
There was a bomb threat in Spring Valley.
听着 这孩子没在造炸♥弹♥
Look, the kid is not building a bomb.
我一生致力于研究美国的新生宗教
My life's work is studying new American faiths.
我最近偶然发现了一种
I recently came across something
史蒂文以前会用的惩戒手段
that Steve used to use.
断氧净化
The Hypoxian Cleanse.
听着 如果里面有断氧净化
Listen, if the Hypoxian Cleanse is in there,
75年夏
天知道还有什么别的
who knows what else there is?
朝圣之路
第三季 第四集
那晚我很开心
I enjoyed the other night.
我也是
Me too.
因为那晚你似乎
Because you seemed, uh...
我不确定是不是
I couldn't tell if...
我真的玩的很开心
I really did have a good time.
好的 很好
Great. Good.
或许我们可以改天再约
Maybe we can do it again some time.
我对你的兴趣 不只是学术方面的
It's not just academic, my interest in you.
我想告诉你这一点
I just needed to say that.
-谢谢 -我♥操♥
- Thank you. - Oh, shit.
这比我想象中的难多了
This is a lot harder than I thought.
或许我可以叫我助理来
Maybe my assistant can...?
不 不要助理
No. No assistant.
我希望不要有别人掺和进来
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表