剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
你喝酒了么
Were you drinking?
我没开车 好吗 我坐公交走路来的
I didn't drive, all right? I took the bus, I walked.
我需要见你
I needed to see you.
这 这整个情况
This--this whole situation
和莫妮卡
with Monica
以及她的家庭 还有他们说
and her family and all the awful things
你的所有坏话
that they said about you
-还有我们的 还有 -霍克
- and us and-- - Hawk, hey.
这是不可避免的 没关系
It comes with the territory. It's okay
我知道 但是我忍♥不住会认为这是我的错
I know, but I can't help but think that it was my fault.
是我告诉你
I mean, I'm the one who told you--
我不希望你为此担心
I don't want you to worry about that.
好吗 这不是你的工作
Okay? It's not your job.
-我们正在处理它 -好吧
- We're handling it. - All right.
但是
But...
怎样
how...
我们怎样处理
are we handling it?
我是说
I mean--
你准备对她家做什么
What are you going to do to her family?
维拉找律师写信了
Vera is having a lawyer write a letter.
就这样 好吗 我们不会欺负或伤害任何人
That's all. Okay? We don't bully or hurt anyone.
很好 是的
Oh, good, yeah.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我只是需要听到确认下
I just needed to hear it.
你是
You're--
你是个好爸爸
you're a good dad.
对我们所有人来说都是
To all of us.
你是 我是说
You are. I mean--
你喝挺醉的
You're pretty drunk, huh?
-那些基♥督♥徒 -那些基♥督♥徒
- The--the Christians. - Mm, the Christians, yeah.
他们办了 他们办了一个聚会
They had--they had a party.
叫做联谊会
It's called fellowship, uh--
基本上只有啤酒而已
It's pretty much just beer.
我
I, um--
我很抱歉 我本该明白更多的
I'm sorry. I should've known better.
我现在应该负起责任的
I'm supposed to be responsible now,
停
Stop. Hey.
你在中心做得非常好了
You're doing great work at the center.
但你还是个孩子
But you're still a kid.
很不错了
It's fine.
好了 我正要做夜间祷告
All right. I was just about to do my nightly prayer.
那好吧
Right.
不 不
No, no.
你想一起来吗
You wanna join me?
光之源啊
Source of light,
我们渴求您的力量 正直 和善良
we need your strength, righteous and good.
在我们身上体现出来
Shine through us.
让我们成为载体
Make us a vessel
为您庇佑下的人们
so that we may bring hope,
带来希望 力量 和安慰
strength and comfort to all of those in your embrace.
若黑暗降临
If darkness falls‐‐
我愿为光
Make me a light.
当黑暗降临
When darkness falls.
我愿为光
Make me a light.
请进
Coming!
你是波诺伊·加西亚吗
Are you Bonoy Garcia?
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我再问一遍
Okay, I'll ask you again.
你是不是波诺伊·加西亚
Are you Bonoy Garica?
不是
No.
很好
Good.
因为波诺伊·加西亚被下了通缉令
Because Bonoy Garcia has an outstanding warrant
他没出庭吊销执照指控
for failing to appear in court on a suspended license charge.
而且他也没有绿卡
Oh, and he also doesn't have a green card.
所以如果你碰巧认识他
So if you happen to know him
也许你会想通知他一下
you might wanna give him a message.
他是我弟弟
He is my brother.
这就对了 我看着也挺像
Ah, that's right. I see the resemblance.
我有朋友在洲际交易所工作
I have friends who work at ICE
如今 把有犯罪记录还没有居住证的人
and these days, deporting undocumented people
驱逐出境可是首要任务
with criminal records is‐‐it's a big priority.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
停止反迈耶教派的运动
End your campaign against the Meyerist Movement.
否则我就告发你
Or I'll get very loud.
你女儿想要自♥由♥
Your daughter wants her freedom.
生来就是美国公民
And as a natural‐born American citizen,
她有自♥由♥权
she's entitled to it.
尽管很难受
As painful as it is,
我们得让孩子们走自己的路
we have to let our children go.
杰克逊·内尔博士
宗教系
跟美南浸信会类似
Is something like Southern Baptism
一个原教旨主义的邪教 嗨
a fundamentalist kind of cult and‐‐hey.
-我不知道你在 -嗨 你好
‐ I didn't know you were‐‐ ‐ Hey, hello there.
在这上课 我该回去了
In class here. I should just come back.
不 别走 别害羞 进来 来吧
No, no, no. Please, don't be shy. Come in, come in.
这是我的办公室高层研讨会
This is‐‐my upper‐level seminar meeting in the office.
我不是有意闯进来打扰你们的
I didn't mean to barge in.
一点也没打扰 请自我介绍一下
Not at all. No, introduce yourself, please.
我是萨拉·莱恩
Uh, I'm Sarah Lane.
我是个迈耶教♥徒♥
I'm with the Meyerist Movement.
你们的老师 教授请我来这
Your teacher‐‐professor asked me to come in here
谈论我的信仰
and discuss my beliefs.
但我没想到人这么多 所以
But I didn't expect a crowd, so‐‐
别 人多不是问题 请留下来
Don't‐‐it's not a problem. Please, stay.
你能给她 谢谢
Can you give her‐‐thank you.
请坐 这节课课题是美国宗教
Please, have a seat. The class is called The American Religion:
世纪初以来的邪教和边缘信仰
cults and fringe faiths since the turn of the century.
我们已经和前哈雷迪犹太教♥徒♥
So we've had the opportunity to speak to some former Haredim,
前基♥督♥复临安息日会教友
some former Seventh‐Day Adventists,
前山达基教♥徒♥交流过了
former Scientologists.
我是个迈耶教♥徒♥
I'm a Meyerist.
现在还是 还很虔诚
An active one‐‐devout, even.
这倒是和以往不同
Well, okay. That's a new one.
你说你交流过的每个人
You're saying everyone that you've talked to
-都放弃了他们的信仰 -对 是这样
- has left their faith? ‐ Yep, pretty much.
大部分人都是
Most people do.
只要他们仔细思考
Once they put it to some scrutiny.
这样啊
Okay, then.
既然我来了
Well, I'm here.
那就尽管问吧
Ask me anything.
严厉训斥我吧
Rake me over the coals.
有人要问吗
Anybody?
你相信世界末日吗
Are you an apocalyptic faith?
你相信世界末日正在逼近吗
Do you believe the end of the world is coming?
是啊
Well, it is.
大家都知道 对吗
We all know that, right?
我们都知道人类的活动
I mean, we acknowledge that the actions of man‐‐
全球变暖 空气污染和水污染
global warming, the pollution of air and water‐‐
这些都造成了环境破坏
it's all bringing on environmental destruction.
正常人都知道不是吗
I mean, every sane person knows that, right?
可你认为你的信仰能够拯救你
But you believe that your faith will save you.
-是这样吗 -是的
- Isn't that right? ‐ Well, yes.
那么你去哪度过灾难呢
So where do you go?
我们在污染 洪水 和火中丧生时
When the rest of us perish in pollution, flooding, fire.
是方舟吗 还是一朵云
Is it an ark? A cloud?
-伊甸园 -伊甸园啊
‐ A Garden. ‐ Oh, a garden.
-有道理 -西蒙 够了
- That make sense. ‐ Simon, come on.
我想让大家记住
All right, I want everybody to remember
能请到这么勇敢的人参与研讨会
how lucky we are to have such a courageous individual
我们很幸运
here with us today.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表