剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
- The doctor‐‐ ‐ No, I'm the‐‐
我才是医生 哈罗德 我是唯一的医生
I'm the doctor, Harold. I am the only doctor.
你...你现在要进浴室
And you are‐‐you're gonna‐‐ you're going into the bathroom.
你得用手指催吐
You're gonna stick your finger down your throat,
我会在你屁♥股♥上扎三针B12
and then I'm gonna give you three shots of B12 in your ass,
接着我们就上车
and then we'll get in the car,
我们要去参加
and‐‐and‐‐and we'll go to see
双胞胎的高中毕业典礼
the twins graduate from high school.
好吗
All right?
你曾以11次拦截的成绩登上联盟第一
You once led the league with 11 interceptions.
明白吗 记住自己是谁
All right? Now, remember who you are.
好吗 很好 非常好
Yeah? Good, good, good!
去把废物都排出体外
Now, get all this shit out of your system,
我在这儿等你
and I will be waiting right here.
-我就在这儿等你 -谢谢
- I'll be waiting right here. - Thank you.
好了 好了
All right. All right, all right.
卡尔
Cal.
我在波士顿工作
Hey, I'm in Boston for work.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
"断氧净化"
The Hypoxian Cleanse.
-嗯 -效果...
‐ Yes. - It's, um...
很了不起
It's remarkable.
我知道你们担忧
I know that there are concerns
树林里有什么东西
with what is in the woods.
我们是不是应该加强安保
Do you think we should tighten security
直到威胁解除 我认为...
until the threat is gone? I think so‐‐
大家都很焦躁 埃迪
We are nervous, Eddie.
我们有必要面对现实
And we have to be realistic.
有人在我们的树林里
There is someone in our woods,
而且可能携带武器
and, potentially, they are armed.
没错 我觉得我们可以组队进行搜查
Yeah, you know, we can put together teams and do a search.
录下来
Let's get that.
要不是因为他 埃迪·莱恩
I would not be standing here today with my son
我和我儿子今天就不会站在这里
if it weren't for this man, Eddie Lane.
你怎么能质疑他
How can you doubt him after that?
你们亲眼见证过 他救了我
You bore witness. He saved me.
与埃迪·莱恩同行 就能与光明同行
Walk with Eddie Lane, and you walk with The Light.
你们是安全的
You are safe.
今日我们请求光明原谅我们
Today we ask The Light to forgive us
在这片土地上流下的鲜血
for the blood taken on this land.
愿死者能超脱苦痛与折磨
May the pain and suffering of the dead be transcended.
来自各方
From many...
合众为一
we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
来自各方 合众为一
From many, we are one.
谢谢你们
Thank you, guys. Thank you.
萨拉
Hey, Sarah.
我只想说
Look, I just wanted to say
我会好好处理的
that I am going to take care of this.
不管树林里那是什么东西 我保证
Okay? Whatever is in the woods, I promise you.
我向你保证 好吗
And I promise you. Okay?
小心点 埃迪
Be careful, Eddie.
真正的光明
It's easy for the true Light
容易被镁光灯所混淆
to be obscured by the flash of the cameras.
刚才太精彩了
That was amazing.
我会上传到网站
I'll get that on the Website.
我把坎迪斯带来是个明智之举吧
And, uh, smart of me to bring in Candace, huh?
别再做那种蠢事了
Don't pull shit like that ever again.
未经我同意不许录制任何东西
And don't tape anything without asking me first.
好了 我改了你所有的软件
Okay, I changed all your software.
所有的档案都额外增加一层保密
I added an extra layer of encryption to everything.
谢谢
Thanks.
你应该每周更换密♥码♥ 维拉
You should be changing your passwords every week, Vera.
你在听吗
Are you listening to me?
你没把这当回事 但他们在监视 知道吗
You don't take this seriously, but they're watching, okay?
有些人在监视着 知情的人
There are people watching and‐‐and people who know.
不仅是政♥府♥ 还有想利用我们的人
Not just the government, people who are tapped into us‐‐
我听见了 我会更换密♥码♥
I hear you. I'll change my passwords.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么
Nothing.
我能不能...
Can I, um...
我能让你心情好起来吗
Can I make you feel better?
好吧
Okay.
但我不跟你一起吃晚餐
But I'm not having dinner with you.
总有一天
Someday...
我会突破你心防
I will break you down...
你会与我共进晚餐
And you will have dinner with me.
我现在专注于我的事业
I'm just focused on my career right now.
史蒂文谙知人性的本能
Steve knew our natural human instinct
倾向于毁灭
was toward destruction.
我恐吓人
I blackmailed people.
我不再提塞拉斯
I let Silas remain in the ground.
我和卡尔有不伦
I had relations with Cal.
别停下来
Don't stop.
这个会让皮提舒服一些
This will make Petey feel better.
下周再带他来复诊 看看他的复原情况
You bring him in next week, and we'll see how he's doing.
他会死于癌症吗
Is he going to die of the cancer?
他可能会活得比我们还久
He'll probably outlive all of us.
我们必须遏止越界行为
We have to suffocate the Transgress.
我杀了马克·福勒
I...I killed Mark Fuller.
我杀了马克·福勒
I killed Mark Fuller.
不是这样 萨拉
That's not it, Sarah.
你真正害怕的是什么
What are you really afraid of?
理查德
Richard‐‐
我知道我该为理查德的死负责
I know I'm responsible for Richard's death.
未来还有哪些越界行为
What future Transgress do you need...
需要被遏止
to choke from your body? ‐
"断氧净化"只有在你说出口时
The Hypoxian Cleanse only works
才有效果
if you say the words.
迈耶教
Meyerism...
对我已经不起作用
doesn't work for me anymore.
没有用了
It doesn't work.
妈
Hey, Mom.
妈 我买♥♥了晚餐
Mom, got us some dinner.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
是谁在那
Hey, who's out there?
出来吧
Just come out.
出来好吗
All right?
拜托了 我不会伤害你
Please, I'm not gonna hurt you.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表