剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
先生女士 请问有什么事吗
Sir, ma'am, can we help you?
我们不会让你在这里浪费生命的
We won't let you waste your life here.
什么生活 我从来就没有过生活
What life? I didn't have a life before.
那些都是你的梦想 而我正在死去
Those were your dreams. I was dying!
宝贝 别这样 对不起
Sweetheart, please. I'm so sorry.
我们可以做任何事情 只要你回家
We'll do anything, just come back home.
不要求她 她是我们的孩子
Stop begging her! She is our child.
我十九岁了 我是一个成年女性
I'm 19! I'm a grown woman!
先生 先生 你需要冷静一下
Sir...sir, I need you to calm down.
好吗 这是一个需要安静的地方
All right? This is a peaceful place.
滚开
Get the fuck out of my way!
住手 住手 住手
Stop, stop, stop.
谁也不要伤到人 好吗
No need to hurt anyone, all right?
放开他 没事的 没事的
Let him go. It's fine, it's fine.
我是埃迪·莱恩 我是这里的管理者
My name is Eddie Lane, and I'm in charge here.
好吗 我觉得我们需要深呼吸
Okay? I think we just need to take a deep breath,
然后找个安静的地方好好谈谈
find a quiet place to talk.
冷静的大脑更好交流 好吗
I think cooler heads are in order. All right?
所以你是领导人 是吗
So you're the leader, huh?
你做了什么
What do you do?
你给他们下药了吗
Do you drug them?
-你强♥奸♥了他们吗 -爸爸 别说了
- Do you rape them? ‐ Daddy, stop!
没有发生你说的任何事
None of that is happening here.
你把他们当做儿童性♥奴♥吗
Do you use them for your child sex slaves?
-先生 -没有人伤害你的女儿 我保证
‐ Sir? ‐ No one is hurting your daughter, I promise.
-你在撒谎 -先生
‐ You lying piece of shit! ‐ Hey, sir!
让他出去 让他出去
Get him out of here. Get him out of here.
莫妮卡 走吧 莫妮卡
Monica! Come on, Monica!
求你了 回家吧
Please, come home!
放开我
Let me go!
放开我
Let me go!
演出结束了 好吗
The show's over, okay?
给点尊重
Have some respect.
你来这里干什么
Hey, what are you doing down here?
我去跟维拉开会
I have a meeting with Vera.
见到你我也很高兴
Yeah, it's nice to see you too.
对不起 今天太忙了
I'm sorry, it's just...a lot going on today.
在这见到你很高兴 真的
It's good to see you here. Really.
你还会参加夏天的家长会吗
Do you still plan on going to Summer's parent‐teacher night?
当然 我们是在学校见 还是
Yeah, of course. Should we just meet there, or?
不不不 我们在
No, no, no. Meet
在我家见 我们一起出发
...meet us at my place. We'll go together.
我觉得这样对夏天比较好
I think it'll be better for Summer.
好的
Okay.
你知道 在埃迪的领导下
As you know, things are changing around here
这里发生了很多变化
under Eddie's leadership.
新的项目 新的方法
New projects, new approaches.
改变总归是一件好事
Change is always a good thing.
不断演进
You know, ever evolving.
很高兴你能这么想
Well, I'm glad you think so
因为有一个特别的项目
because there's one project in particular
我很希望你能参与进来
that I'd love for you to be involved in.
如果你觉得能够胜任的话
That...that is if you're feeling up to it.
我知道那场悲剧发生以后 你一直过得很艰难
I know things haven't been easy for you since the tragedy.
事实上 我现在已经好多了
I-I'm feeling much better, actually.
太好了
Great.
你知道 我负责拓展业务
So as you know, I've been tasked with outreach.
现在我们非常感兴趣的一部分人群是
And one group we're particularly interested in
千禧一代的年轻人
is millennials.
好的
Okay.
我们的研究发现
Yeah, our research shows they respond really well
他们对健康问题反应强烈
to messaging around wellness.
所以我们让一些新信徒
So we're sending out groups of Novices
把这些送进
out to several college campuses
大学校园
with these.
对不起 那是什么
I'm sorry. What are those?
这些是健康礼包
These are wellness packs.
你可以把这个当做
Well, think of it as
未来的迈耶教教♥徒♥
Meyerism‐to‐go.
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me with that?
怎么了
I'm sorry.
这些果汁是神圣的宗教仪式的一部分
Those juices are part of a sacred ritual.
现在呢 把它们当做
I mean, what now? We're pushing them
某种饮食时尚去推广
as some sort of diet trend?
这只是个引子 你明白吗
It's just a way in, you know?
找到潜在人群的第一步
Foot in the door for potentials.
候选者
Possibles.
这事埃迪知道吗
Does Eddie know about this?
我很难相信
'Cause I find it very hard to believe
他会同意如此
that he would sign off on something so...
不符合传统的东西
unconventional.
我知道你现在的感觉变了
Look, I-I understand this is different for you.
从下命令的人变成执行命令的人
You know, taking orders instead of giving them.
但你之前做得并不好 不是吗 萨拉
But that didn't go very well for you, did it, Sarah?
-宝贝 -你好 妈妈
- Sweetie. ‐ Hi, Mom.
对不起 我得跟维拉说 爸爸
Sorry, I just need to tell Vera that Dad,
埃迪 等你有空的时候
Eddie, when you have a minute,
出了点状况
there's a situation.
什么状况
What situation?
好吧
Okay.
你去解决问题吧
Well, I'll let you handle the situation.
我来解决这些果汁
And I will handle the juice.
森林是个好孩子
Forest is a sweetheart.
他不会给你找麻烦的
He shouldn't give you any trouble.
森林真是个可爱的名字
Forest is such a cute name.
我得记下来
Totally putting it on my list.
-只是出于好奇 你多大了 -十六岁
‐ Just out of curiosity, how old are you? ‐ 16.
但我有八个弟弟妹妹
But I have, like, eight younger siblings.
异父异母 继弟继妹之类的
Half and step and stuff,
所以我带孩子很有经验
so, I'm super experienced with babies.
好吧 我们不会离开太长时间
Okay, well, um, we won't be too long.
没事的 你们不用着急
Oh, no. Take your time.
你们这里有无线吧
You guys have wireless in here, right?
有的
Yeah.
在那边
It's over there.
卡尔
Cal?
我们得走了
We should go.
亲爱的
Honey?
卡尔
Cal.
卡尔
Cal?
卡尔
Cal?
出来
Get out of here.
如果我伤害了你 对不起
I'm sorry if I hurt you.
出来吧 现在出来 求你了
Come out, now, please.
卡尔
Cal?
卡尔
Cal?
在波士顿发生了什么
What happened in Boston?
你得告诉我发生了什么
You're gonna have to tell me what's going on.
什么 没有 什么都没发生 我只是
What? No. Nothing happened. I just...
我
I...um...
我只是没听到你叫我
I didn't...I didn't hear you, you just,
你吓了我一跳 我需要
you scared me so I just need...
我需要点时间准备一下
I need a minute to get ready.
好吧 如果今天不行
Okay, well, if you can't do it today...
不不 今天可以 我马上就好
No! No! I...I can do it. I am doing it.
好吧
Okay.
我们得抢占先机
We need to get out ahead of this.
他们应该是一个条件不错的移♥民♥家庭
They may seem like some nice immigrant family
只关心他们自己 但你不知道
caring about their own, but you never know
他们会做什么
what people are capable of.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表