剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
《朝圣之路》前情提要
Previously on "The Path"...
我唯一的经历
The only experience I've had is with one other
是和教会里一个很神秘的人
super‐closeted guy at the church.
是阿尼·菲利普斯吗
Is it Arnie Phillips?
今晚我要介绍守护者
Tonight I want to introduce the Guardian
她将保护世界的这一隅 菲莉西亚·皮卡德
who will tend this corner of the world, Felicia Pickard.
你应该把他丢下的
You should've left him in the ground.
我要你看清自己回去的路
I need you to find your way back.
你得告诉埃迪史蒂夫到底是什么样的人
You have to tell Eddie the truth about Steve.
维拉找到了史蒂文过去的日记
Vera has found some old diaries of Steve's,
她觉得是你写了《阶梯》 或其中部分
and she thinks you wrote "The Ladder," or part of it.
她声称史蒂文偷走了她的信仰
She claims Steve stole the religion from her,
但这不是我们解雇她的原因
but that's not what made us cut her off.
解雇她是因为她伤害自己的孩子
It was when she hurt her child.
那个可怜的女孩大概要留一辈子疤了
The poor girl is probably scarred for life.
我不需要一位世俗联络人
I don't need a secular liaison.
-你要解雇我吗 -没错
‐ Are you firing me? ‐ I guess I am.
他爱我 答案就是找到更多JP这种人
He loves me. The answer is to find more JPs,
让他们信我 跟从我 再带走他们
make them my followers, and then take them with me.
《朝圣之路》第三季第八集
我们在过去八个月中飞速发展
We have grown tenfold in the last eight months.
拓展到其他国家
Expanded into other countries.
我们的话语正在蔓延
Our message has spread digitally
遍及全世界
all over the world.
听起来好棒
And all that sounds great.
确实不错
And it is!
这是发展的好机会
It's an opportunity to do more,
搞出更大的名堂
to make a bigger impact.
但发展也可能让我们分心
But growth can be a distraction.
可能会让我们忽略
It can distract you from the growth
真正值得注意的事
that really matters.
内心的成长
The growth within.
这就是我担心
You see, that is what I'm afraid is happening
会发生在我们身上的事
here with us right now.
对我们所有人都一样
All of us.
这是我希望你们
So this is what I want you to share
可以和大家分享的
with everyone, okay?
我们的新法令
Our new decree:
净化
Refinement.
在下周的开始
At the beginning of next week,
我们每个人 所有人
each and every one of us, all of us,
都要总结提炼出
are going to extract
对我们的生活不利的东西
something harmful from our lives,
并且公之于众
and lay it before the light.
我不是在说放弃琴酒推崇伏特加这种事
I'm not talking about giving up gin in favor of vodka.
我是要你们深挖自己
I'm asking you to dig deep.
有什么东西是不需要的
What is in your life that just doesn't need to be?
有什么是不该那样的
That should not be?
可能是某样东西 某种习惯 某段关系
It could be a thing, a habit, a relationship.
你们聚在这里 因为你们是
Look, you are all here because you are the ones
教会的所有人
that everyone here
敬仰的对象
looks up to, okay?
所以我需要你们说出来
So I need you to get the word out.
做出表率
Lead by example.
要深挖自己
Okay? Dig deep.
因为我确信如果我们这样做了
Because I am telling you if we do this,
光明就会更加耀眼
The Light will shine so bright
让每个灵魂都无法否认它的存在
that not a soul can deny it.
让所有迷失的人
And all of those who are lost
都能找到回家的路
will find their way back home.
谢谢你们
Thank you all.
你说得很清楚了
You definitely made your point.
-是比较好的方式还是 -是最好的方式
‐ In a good way, or‐‐ ‐ No, in the best way possible.
他们不只是听着 而是用心听了
They weren't just listening to you, they heard you.
我相信我们是需要这样的
Yeah, well, you know, I'm convinced that we need this.
信息的接收
Well, message received.
真的
Seriously.
大胆的行动会重塑 整合我们的成员
Bold action will recalibrate, unify our membership.
感觉很好 我觉得这样是对的
It felt good, it feels right.
他们会把信息传递给成员的
They'll get the message out to the membership.
他们会的 我们会的
Yeah, they will. We will.
我好像不小心注意到
I couldn't help notice, um...
萨拉没来
Sarah wasn't‐‐wasn't there.
萨拉
Yeah, um...Sarah.
她有私事出门了
She is on her own personal journey right now.
我不知道为什么或者去哪 到底是不是私事
I don't know why or where, or if it's even personal, but...
不过我没什么时间去想
You know, I just don't have time to think about it.
想她的事
You know? About her.
她
Look she‐‐
黄桦酒店 她就留了这个条子
"The Yellow Birch Inn," this is all she left me
万一孩子们有什么急事找她
in case of emergency with the kids.
如果你遇到了什么问题
Look...if there's anything you need‐‐
车到山前必有路吧
It'll work itself out one way or another,
谢谢你的好意
but thank you though.
今晚你们有什么安排吗
Hey, what are you guys doing tonight?
如果有空的话 可否来我家
If you're free, you want to come to my house,
和我家人一起吃顿晚餐
have a family dinner with us?
很好啊 没问题
Yeah. Yeah, that'd be great.
-好啊 七点行吗 -好的
‐ Great. 7:00? ‐ Yeah.
很好
All right.
我马上就走
I'll be out of here in just a moment.
只是还有点自己的东西要拿
Just had a few things of mine to collect.
我不是想催你
Look, I'm not trying to rush you, I just...
我只是没机会说抱歉
I just never got a chance to apologize.
我希望事情不是这样的走向
And I wish things could've gone down differently.
别傻了
Don't be silly, it's, um‐‐
只是生意而已
it's just the business.
不用这么客气
It's not meant to be nice.
你的工作做得很好
You are incredible at what you do.
你不用说这些客套话
I really don't need a bunch of smoke blown‐‐
我是认真的
I mean‐‐I mean this.
你是一位有远见的人
You are a visionary.
你帮助我们成长
You've helped us grow.
你带着我们更上一层楼 维拉
You took us to that next level, and, Vera,
我非常感激你
I'm incredibly grateful for that.
但是我意识到了你的计划
I've just come to realize that your outlook,
你这套世俗的方法
your entire secular approach
不太适合我们
is just not a match for us,
不适合迈耶教
for Meyerism.
没错 我
Yeah, I um...
我觉得你很对
I think you're right about that.
比你自己以为的还要对
More than you know.
天啊 你得看看这个
Oh my God, you have to see this.
太棒了
This is amazing.
又是视频吗 我不想
If it's another video, I don't‐‐
不是 是吉恩·保罗发来的邮件
No, it's an e‐mail from JP,
他说非常感谢你智慧和独到的眼光
and he says that he owes us a great debt of gratitude
给他的指引
for your wisdom and insight.
他谬赞了
That's very kind of him.
嗯 他还说给我们寄了礼物以表敬意
Yeah, and he says that we should be receiving soon
应该很快能收到
a token of his esteem.
你猜会是什么呢
What do you think it is?
不管是什么 我们都要谨慎
Whatever it is, we need to be discreet about it.
这几天埃迪表现得很信任我
Eddie's showing me a lot of trust these days,
我私下发展赞助人一旦暴露就完了
and cultivating my own patrons could threaten that‐‐
埃迪的信任我倒是没看出来
I don't know about Eddie's trust.
他还请我们去吃饭
He invited us to this dinner.
-当然只是象征性的 -是啊 去莱恩家吃饭
- It's symbolic, I know‐‐ ‐ Yeah, dinner at the Lane's.
总算等到这天了
We've finally arrived.
他们可能只是随便拉人凑份
Maybe they're just looking to fill some chairs.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表