剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
《朝圣之路》前情提要
Previously on "The Path"...
我来这是要谈谈我儿子凯勒布
I'm here to talk to you about my son Caleb
和你儿子霍克的事
and your son Hawk.
我注意到
It's been brought to my attention
他们的友情有些不正常
that their friendship is inappropriate.
如果我隐瞒了部分真♥相♥
If I ever softened the truth,
也只是为了保护你
it was only to protect you.
我背上的伤疤呢
And the scar on my back?
你给我烙上了伤疤
The one you burned into me.
也是为了保护我吗
Was that to protect me, too?
我想加入迈耶教
I want to become a Meyerist.
我见到JP了 他想让我帮他
I just saw JP. He wants me to help him.
答案就是找到更多JP这种人
The answer is to find more JPs.
让他们跟从我
Make them my followers.
我觉得这就是庆祝的理由
I think that this is the cause of a celebration.
-利莉思还活着吗 -活着
‐ Is Lilith alive? ‐ She's alive.
如果你联♥系♥她 她会告诉你一些事 萨拉
But if you contact her, she might tell you things, Sarah,
那样你就可以回去了
that make it impossible for you to go back.
你知道她在哪吗
Do you know where she is?
她是一位兽医
She's a veterinarian
住在河畔和第七十二号♥街上
on Riverside and 72nd Street.
你找到我了
You found me.
《朝圣之路》
第三季第九集
我七岁时第一次看到幻象
The first vision came to me when I was seven.
那时我正在房♥间里准备入睡
I was in my room trying to sleep.
我爸妈又吵得很厉害
My parents were fighting very badly again, so...
所以我难过又害怕地躺在那
I lay there sad and afraid,
然后突然
when suddenly I....
我看到窗户那里有一道光
I saw light in my window,
不是月光 那晚没有月亮
and it wasn't the moon because there wasn't a moon that night.
所以我起身看那到底是什么
And I stood up to see what it was,
我凑近了
and as I pulled myself toward it,
那道光穿透了窗户
the light just burst through
环绕着我 就像一张温暖的毯子
and wrapped itself around me like a warm blanket.
你怎么知道那是什么的
How did you know what it was?
我不知道 一开始是不知道的
I didn't. Not at first, but I...
但我之后我感到了舒适 顿悟
I felt comforted, understood,
感觉自己不再孤独
like I was no longer alone.
光明在接下来的十五年中
The Light continued to visit me regularly
定期出现在我面前
over the next 15 years
直到信息的揭示
until the message was revealed.
信息是如何被揭示的 光明和你说话了吗
How was the message revealed? Did The Light speak to you?
没有声音或是文字
There was no voice or words.
但有时它会给我看些东西
But sometimes it showed me things.
每次我感觉到它的存在时
And every time I felt its presence,
我都必须马上写下来
I had the need directly after to write.
有种力量要我把信息写下来
There was a message I was compelled to put down.
那些信息和迈耶教的不一样吗
Was the message much different than Meyerism?
和史蒂文的不一样吗
Different to what Steve‐‐
我爸妈把我带到史蒂文面前时 我十三岁
I was 13 when my parents brought me to Steve.
我看到了日记
I saw the journals...
至少看到了你和史蒂文一起完成的部分
at least the ones that you and Steve worked on together.
他还留着吗
He kept them?
我父母无法理解我的记录和着魔
My parents didn't understand my writings and obsessions,
写下那些世界末日的幻象
writing visions of the end of the world,
所以他们找了个精神科医生给我
so they sought out a psychiatrist for me.
我以为他只为部队的人工作
I thought he worked for the military?
是的 但他也接待他感兴趣的私人病患
Yes, but he took on private patients that interested him.
他
Did he...
偷了你的幻象吗
steal your visions?
他相信我
He believed in me.
他帮助我理解幻象
He helped me make sense
阶梯 那些阶梯
of the visions, The Ladders, these rungs.
我们就像是合作的关系
It's like we worked on it together.
你什么意思
What is it?
我不相信你
I don't believe in you.
我希望我来到这
I was hoping that I was gonna come here
你可以坦率回答
and you were gonna answer
所有关于这个我付出了一生的
all the questions about the religion I have been...
宗教的问题
devoted to my whole life.
你能帮我再次相信
And you were gonna help me believe again.
我希望我可以成为你的答案
I wish I could be the answer for you,
但我也只能回答你我个人的经历
but I can only tell you about my experiences.
拿着
Take this.
这是光明告诉我的
It's what The Light revealed to me‐‐
真♥相♥
The Truth.
经过深思熟虑和谨慎考虑
So, after a lot of thought and careful consideration,
萨拉和我决定
Sarah and I've decided that, uh...
她不再参与运动了
she will no longer be a part of The Movement.
妈妈要离开运动吗
Mom wants to leave The Movement?
关于自己的信仰
Listen, kid, she has been struggling
她已经挣扎了很久
with her faith for a while.
我们意识到她不想再呆在这里了
And we realized that she just doesn't want to be here.
她为什么都不告诉我
Why didn't she say anything to me?
我相信她今天会联♥系♥你的
Look, I am sure that she will reach out to you today.
我们昨天很晚才做决定
We made the decision late last night.
萨拉深爱这里
Look, as you know, Sarah is deeply loved here.
我想我们可以让教众相信
I think we can help the membership see
她的离开是个人选择
that her departure is a personal choice.
和你及你的领导无关
Nothing to do with you or your leadership.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
我不希望有什么
I don't want there to be gossip
不必要的流言蜚语出现
where there doesn't need to be.
你妈妈也不希望
Neither does your mother.
嘿 卡尔 你有空吗 我想
Hey, Cal, if you have a second, I'd like to‐‐
有
Yeah.
再见 孩子
See you, kid.
感觉好像每加入一个新成员
You know, uh, it seems, with every new member,
我们又会多10个新问题
we have ten new problems.
我能帮忙吗
How can I help?
嗯 市督查来过
Well, city inspector came through,
说我们的托儿所超员了
said our nursery is over capacity,
我们需要重新归档
said that we need to refile
定位改成学龄儿童护理教育中心
as a school‐age child care educational center,
但是他们要处理的申请已经排到14个月以后了
but there's a 14‐month application backlog.
嗯 那我猜这段时间内
Right. I'm guessing we won't be allowed
我们就不能运作了
to operate in the meantime.
除非
Only...
督查原话是这么说的
the inspector literally said
要想把我们的申请插到最前
maybe there's a way to move our application
或许是有一线希望的
to the top of the pile.
-他是想 -对 然后
‐ He wants to‐‐ ‐ Yeah, then...
有个白♥痴♥
there's this idiot.
-鲁弗斯·莫特 -嗯
‐ Rufus Mott? ‐ Yeah.
他告了我们 要价200万
Rufus is suing us for $2 million.
迈耶教招新信息
之前他主动结束了1R的训练
He voluntarily ended his 1R training.
嗯
Right.
结果第二天就脚滑摔在了湿楼梯上
Then the next day he slipped and fell on some wet stairs.
卡拉怎么说
What does Carla say?
说建议咱们私了
Thinks that we should settle out of court.
这可不是什么好头
Seems like a dangerous precedent,
尤其在我们的扩张期
especially the way we're growing.
没错 烦死人
Exactly. I don't know.
真是 真是操蛋
I mean... this is all bullshit.
他一个子儿也不配拿
He doesn't deserve anything.
只是 这种事本来都是维拉处理的
It's just‐‐ Vera always dealt with this.
怎么了
How?
她人呢
Where is she?
说下你的姓名
State your name, please.
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表