剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah. I'm leaving in a couple days to consecrate it myself.
那可有很多事要做 埃迪
This is huge, Eddie.
我在想 我可能需要有人
You know, I was thinking that I'm gonna need someone
过去帮忙几个月
to go out there in a few months,
看看进度之类的
you know, check on the progress.
你和加布有兴趣吗
You and Gaby up for the job?
你应该往下一点
You know, you should grip further down.
-什么 -我是说锤子
‐ What? ‐ On the hammer.
你像这样握着它
You're holding it like this.
往下一点 你就能获得更多力量
A little further down, you get more leverage.
看出来区别了吗
See? Hear the difference?
你有你的办法 我有我的
Well, you have your method, I have mine.
也是
Fair enough.
法国的事先别告诉加布
Hey, don't tell Gaby about France.
-我要给他一个惊喜 -没问题
- I want it to be a surprise. ‐ You got it.
这就累了吗
Taking a break already, huh?
汉克
Hank.
喂
Hey!
喂 喂喂喂 我♥操♥ 醒醒
Hey. Hey, hey. Hey. Oh, shit. Hey. Hey.
来人啊
Help!
快打电♥话♥
Call someone.
醒醒 汉克 醒醒 汉克
Hey, Hank. Hey, Hank.
汉克 醒醒
Hank. Hey.
我还从没和异教♥徒♥在一起过
I've never been with a heathen before.
你感觉自己堕落了吗
Do you feel corrupted?
我感觉...很好
I feel... good.
你听见什么声音了没
Do you hear something?
什么
What?
我看下
Let me check.
别
Stop.
埃迪 未接来电 加布 未接来电 特莎 未接来电
如果你可以联♥系♥法国的基地
If you could call the outpost in France...
嗯 我已经通知他们我们得延期了
Yeah, I've already let them know we need to postpone.
天啊 我本来今晚应该主持一场研讨会的
God, I was supposed to teach a workshop tonight.
所有研讨会都取消了
All classes have been canceled.
事实上 我已经取消了你剩下这周
In fact, I've cleared your schedule
所有的日程安排 埃迪
for the rest of the week, Eddie.
你 你
You don't‐‐you‐‐
眼下你只要专注于这件事就好了
you don't need to focus on anything but this.
好吗
Okay?
我要进去了
I should head inside.
埃迪
Eddie.
我明白你现在得是组织的主心骨
I know you have to be a rock for the community right now,
但在我面前你不需要这样强撑
but you really don't need to be that way with me.
天啊
God.
如果你有什么需要
Well, if you need anything,
我一直都在
anytime, I'm‐‐I'm here.
好吗
Okay?
怎么了
What?
我只是
I'm just, uh‐‐
很幸运有你在我身边
just lucky to have you is all.
正如雪鸮保护着伊甸园
As the owl protects The Garden...
我们赐予汉克这双翅膀
we offer Hank these wings...
带他归家
to carry him home...
为他指引
To be his guide...
照看他
And to help watch‐‐
我 我来晚了吗
Did I‐‐did I miss it?
汉克在等你
Hank waited for you.
我没听见我...
I never heard my...
你来了 别的不重要
You're here now. That's all that matters here.
萨拉 我们本来准备开始祷告了
Sarah, we were about to start the blessing.
我希望能由你主导
I was hoping that you would lead it.
我们相信光明
We believe in The Light.
我们相信汉克·阿姆斯特朗
We believe Hank Armstrong
会在伊甸园里 活在光明中
will live his light in The Garden.
我们相信伊甸园
We believe in The Garden,
感谢史蒂文·迈耶登上阶梯
for all this was revealed to Steven Meyer
获知了《阶梯》 发现了伊甸园
as he ascended The Ladder and received the rungs.
请汉克摆脱这具凡胎
We now invite Hank to leave this earthly form behind,
因为在终结中
for in ending...
我们重生
We begin.
-痛苦中 -有喜悦
‐ And in sorrow... - We rejoice.
-黑暗中 -有光明
‐ And in darkness... - There is light.
你确定是这儿吗
Sure this is the place?
她给我的地址就是这儿
This is the address she gave us.
很高兴你没有参与这件事
I'm glad you weren't a part of this,
如果我老婆也把我蒙在鼓里
'cause if my lady had kept me in the dark,
像玛丽耍你那样耍我
played me the way Mary played you...
摇滚
等发令枪响吧
Wait for starter pistol.
尼娜
Nina.
我的不败战绩
Ah, still undefeated, eh?
下个谁
Ah. Who's next?
我
Me.
上个月你买♥♥了
Last month you bought
两枚冠军戒指
two championship rings.
听着 那两枚戒指对我朋友意义重大
Now, those rings are very valuable to my friend here.
如果我赢了
If I beat you...
戒指就还给我们
We get them back.
老子欣赏你
I like you.
但我只是个中间人
But I am middleman.
我已经把戒指给卖♥♥了
I sold the rings.
但我可以告诉你我卖♥♥给谁了
But I will tell you who I sold them to
前提是如果你朋友能打败我
if your friend can beat me.
-成交 -不 不行
‐ Deal. ‐ Hey, no. No deal.
不行 你得控制好自己
No deal. I need you to remain in control.
我来解决
I will handle this.
你是个商人
You're a businessman.
那行 我有个提议
Okay, so I'm gonna make you a proposition.
看见没
See?
你很弱
You are weak.
但你朋友体型真是完美
But your friend here is perfect physical specimen.
要是他赢了 我就给你们地址
If he wins, I will give you address.
要是我赢了
If I win...
我们就崩了你
We shoot you in the head.
过来
Come.
尼娜
Nina.
*花儿散落花瓣*
♪ Flowers cast off their petals ♪
*树木飘零树叶*
♪ And the trees shed all their leaves ♪
*天空烟雨濛濛*
♪ The sky began to weep with rain ♪
*但光明说 别忧伤*
♪ But The Light said, "Do not grieve." ♪
*此世之外还有个*
♪ There's a world beyond this world ♪
*充满温暖 爱情和歌♥曲的世界*
♪ With warmth and love and song ♪
*汉克已经来到了伊甸园*
♪ Hank is in The Garden now ♪
*那是他的归处*
♪ At home where he belongs ♪
真美 亲爱的
Oh, it's beautiful, sweetie.
真棒
That's great.
萨拉 你想说悼词吗
Sarah, you want to share your CO?
不了 现在就算了
Uh, not right now.
说吧 萨拉 该你了
Come on, Sarah. It's your turn.
-不用了 拉塞尔 -不 不行
‐ It's okay, Russel. ‐ No, no.
-轮到你了 -我说了不用了
- There's an order to this. ‐ I said no.
我有话要说
Uh, I can go,
如果 如果大家不介意的话
if‐‐if that's okay with everyone.
这下精彩了
This should be good.
不介意 当然不介意
Yeah, no. Of course.
他毕竟是你父亲
I mean, he was your father.
你不是迈耶教♥徒♥当然也能表示悼念
You don't have to be a Meyerist to share.
谢谢 能来到这儿对我来说真的意义重大
Thank you. I‐it means a lot for me to be here.
大家也都知道
Well, uh, a‐as most of you know,
我父亲 爸爸和我之前很久没说话了
um, my father‐‐Dad and I didn't speak for a long time.
所以当他最后来找到我
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表