剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表
他们受了伤
Oh, they are hurt.
他们只是担心自己的孩子
They're just concerned for their child.
我们得让罗德里戈家知道
We need to make sure the Rodrigo family know
他们惹到谁了
who they're dealing with.
你说得像我们是黑帮
You sound like a gangster.
别被体面的衣服
Well, don't let the nice clothes
和周到的礼仪蒙蔽了
or the good manners fool you.
如果你想 我也可以玩阴的
I can play dirty if I want to.
我被一个单身妈妈养大
I was raised by a single mom
她竭尽了全力
who fought tooth and nail to give me
让一无所有的我接受了尽可能最好的教育
the best possible education from nothing.
我明白了有时候你得让别人知道
I saw that sometimes you have to let people know
你不好惹
what you're made of.
好吧 你不需要
Look, you don't need
对我进行苦难教育 好吗
to give me the tough times speech, okay?
我很欣赏你做出的斗争
I appreciate that you had to struggle,
但我会用我觉得合适的方式解决此事的
but I will deal with this the way I see fit.
被指控为邪教头目是一回事
Look, it is one thing to be accused of being a cult leader.
像邪教头目一样做事就是另一回事了
It is another thing to act like one.
你还刚刚从险境
You've barely recovered from pulling down security
和屠宰的冲击中恢复过
and the slaughtered rabbits.
社区已经被重建了 好吗
The community has been restored. Okay?
人们现在感觉安全了
People are feeling safe.
都睡得很好
Sleeping soundly.
那你呢
Are you?
我觉得你看起来好像几天没睡了
'Cause to me, it doesn't look like you've slept in days.
我知道你晚上都出门
And I know that you're out at night,
就像看门狗一样在院子里走来走去
pacing the compound like your own private watch dog.
你想唱红脸
Okay, I‐‐I don't fault you
我不怪你
for wanting to be the good cop.
你让我来唱白脸
As long as you let me be the bad cop
我来这就是做这个的
because that's what I'm here for.
我要按我的方式来
I need to do this my way.
我很为我的父母感到抱歉
I'm so sorry about my parents.
他们无知又粗鲁
They are just clueless and thoughtless.
不懂得尊重别人
They have no respect.
莫妮卡 我不是来听你的道歉的
Look, Monica, I‐‐ I didn't come here for an apology.
天啊 你要把我赶走了 是吗
Oh, my God. You're not kicking me out for this, are you?
-求你别 -你不能这么想
- Please don't. ‐ That's not the way to look at it.
你就是 你就是要赶我走
You are. You're kicking me out.
在我的领导下
Under my leadership, it is a priority
首先就是任何人都不能脱离家庭
that no one loses connection with their families.
没人会感觉孤独
That no one feels isolated.
也没人感觉被禁锢
That no one feels trapped.
可他们会把我关起来
They are the ones who trapped me
就关在那个像监狱一样的房♥子里
in their prison of a house.
我在乎什么他们就不许我做什么
They made me quit anything I ever cared about.
他们只知道追名逐利
They're just all just chasing money and success.
我爸爸痴迷于他那愚蠢的美国梦
My dad's stupid fantasy of the American dream.
你不能因为想离开他而躲在这
Look, you can't be here just to spite your father.
你这样永远无法获得安宁
You will never find peace in your life
除非你和他和解
until you find peace with him.
但他不再是我爸爸了
But he is not my father anymore.
你是
You are.
你是唯一我想要的父亲
You are the only father I want.
你是唯一我需要的父亲
You are the only father I need.
起来
Look, get up.
起来
Get up!
你必须打包行李
You have to pack your bags
然后离开
and you have to go.
动力 开业庆典
大家好
All right. Hello.
我可以给你们讲很多
Now, listen, I could quote you
关于锻炼的事情
lots of facts about exercise
锻炼可以延年益寿
and its, uh, life‐lengthening,
强化脊椎
spine‐strengthening,
稳定情绪
mood‐stabilizing benefits.
但这又是为什么呢
But what's the point?
但真的
But really‐‐
这
Yeah, uh‐‐
我
Um, I‐‐no‐‐I‐‐
"现在我明明有理由 有决心 有力量
"I do not know
有方法 可以动手干我所要干的事
why yet I live to say,"
可是我
"'This thing's to do.'"
还是在大言不惭地说
"Sith, I have cause and will and strength"
'这件事需要作'"
"And means to do it."
摘自朱生豪译版《哈姆雷特》
没错 这是莎士比亚
Uh, yeah. That's Shakespeare.
其实是哈姆雷特
Um, that's Hamlet, actually.
他在说
He's‐‐yeah, he's talking about
他为什么不起来
why he can't get off his ass
杀掉他那背信弃义的叔叔
and murder his traitorous uncle,
不是要诛心 而是
not about blasting his core, but, uh‐‐
我觉得这个例子也适用
I think the quote applies.
我不希望你们去想交叉冲击
I don't want you to think about what Cross Blast
能给你的身体带来什么
can do for your body.
我希望你们去想想它代表了什么
I want you to think about what it can symbolize. Okay?
你们能否坚持
If you can get here consistently,
你们能否定下目标并不断为之努力
if you can set a goal and stick to it‐‐
这就是关键
yeah, that is the point.
关键是 我做到了
The point is to say, I did this thing.
对吧 我举起了非常重的东西
All right? I lifted that massive weight.
我做平板撑
I‐‐I held that excruciating plank
比我自以为的极限撑得还要更久
longer than I thought I could bear it.
我还能做什么
So now, what else can I do?
对吗 或许我可以要求加薪
Right? Maybe I can‐‐ I can ask for that raise.
或者告诉公交上那个混♥蛋♥把腿收好
Or‐‐or tell that asshole on the bus to close his legs
那样我就能有个位置了
so I can have a seat.
或者我终于可以告诉那个美女
Or maybe I can finally tell that beautiful girl
我对她的真实感情
how I really feel about her.
体育馆不是终点
This gym isn't the destination.
这只是通往你真正挑战的
It is a stop on the road
路上的一站
to your real challenges.
通往你真正的目标
Your real goals.
谢谢 来吧 来吧
Thank you. Please, please, please, please.
纽约迈耶中心
莫妮卡选择了光明
Monica chose The Light.
你不能就这么把她赶到大街上
You can't just throw her out on the street
就因为维拉觉得他是累赘
because Vera thinks she's a liability, or whatever.
这是我的也仅仅是我个人的决定
This is my decision and my decision alone.
莫妮卡备受打击
Well, Monica is devastated.
她在她房♥间里 一直在哭
She is in her room, sobbing,
说她真的不敢相信自己必须离开
saying how she can't believe she has to leave.
情况很复杂
Look, it is a complicated situation.
不幸的是 对我们来说
Unfortunately, it is best for us
最好不要让自己卷入其中
not to put ourselves in the middle of it.
你知道
Do you have any idea
新信徒有多么信赖你吗
how much the Novices believe in you?
你展现了魔力
You made magic happen.
奇迹就发生在他们眼前
A miracle before their eyes
而现在就因为一个暴怒的父亲
and now because of one angry father
你就要退缩了吗
you're just gonna back down.
事情没那么简单
Look, it is not that simple.
你无法想象我面对的压力
You cannot imagine the pressure that I am under,
要对那些年轻人负责任
being in charge of all of these young people.
我也是他们中的一员
I am one of them!
我是他们的年轻领袖
I am their youth leader.
我明白他们的感受
I understand how they feel.
你不能就这么把人赶出去
You can't just kick people out 'cause they‐‐
你回避我的时候 我是什么感受
How about how I felt when you shunned me?
我不能让别的家庭也承受这种事
I'm not doing that to another family.
绝不
剧集 | 圣路教(2016) | 导航列表