剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
get these vans out of here?
哦 天哪
MARTY: Oh, my God!
露出脑袋了 各位
We have a head, people!
露出脑袋了
We have a head!
这样吧
You know what?
咱们开生吧 -好的
Uh- uh. Let's do this. - Okay.
好吧 你叫什么名字 孩子妈
All right, what's your name, Mama?
托妮·布莱克斯顿
Toni Braxtonl
不不 妈妈 不是我名字 你的名字
No, no, Mama. Not my name. Your name.
她叫考特尼
Her name is Courtney,
顺便说下 我俩都是你的铁粉儿了
and we are huge fans, by the way.
超铁的
I mean, huge.
谢谢喜欢
I- I appreciate that.
你得用力 考特尼 好吧
Now, you got to push, Courtney. All right?
孩子爸 准备好接生了吗
Daddy, you ready to receive?
是 托妮·布拉克斯顿
Yes, Toni Braxton.
数到三啊 一 二 三 用力
On three. One, two, three. Push!
我的手要折了 抱不了孙女了
Oh! I ain't gonna be able to hold my grandbaby.
各位 我们找到帮手了
Okay, guys, we found some help.
哦天啊 孩子出来了
Oh...my God, it's a baby.
是的 妈妈
It is, Mommy.
出来了
It is.
她好美 我们给她包起来吧
She's beautiful. Let's wrap her up.
好的 好的 来 包起来
Oh, good, good. Yeah, here we go.
哦 包在印着我头像的T恤里
Oh, in one of my T- shirts.
好嘞 我喜欢
Okay, I love it.
我的粉丝越来越年轻了
My fans are getting younger and younger.
噢 我的小达芙妮
Oh, my little Daphne.
你一定是孩子奶奶吧
I take it you must be the grandma?
是的
Yeah.
诶我♥操♥
Oh, damn.
你是托妮·布拉克斯顿
You're Toni Braxton.
这是托妮·布拉克斯顿
Th- This is Toni Braxton.
你好 托妮·布拉克斯顿
Hi, Toni Braxton.
你好 奶奶
Hi, Grandma.
考特尼 你已经生完了
Courtney, it's all over.
又可以正常呼吸了
Now you can breathe again.
正常呼吸
Breathe again.
我就知道你刚才
I see what you did
做了点什么
right there.
难以置信 给我接生的是托妮·布拉克斯顿
I can't believe Toni Braxton delivered my baby.
嗯 我呢
Um, hello?
你做得很好 爸爸
You did a great job, Daddy.
恭喜了 小♥弟♥弟♥
Hey, congratulations, baby brother.
孩子真漂亮
That's beautiful.
你好啊 托妮·布拉克斯顿
How you doing, Toni Braxton?
我叫马尔科姆 我是孩子叔叔
My name is Malcolm. I'm the uncle.
棒球甲级联赛教练
Division one baseball coach,
而且
and, uh...
单身
...single.
挺可爱
That's cute.
总之 很高兴认识你们
Anyway, it was nice meeting all of you guys,
恭喜你们啦
and congratulations.
我天
Oh, my God.
你看起来美呆了 托妮 她看起来很棒
You look fabulous, Toni. She looks great.
马尔科姆
Hey, Malcolm.
在 -为你骄傲 孩子
· Yeah. - Proud of you, boy.
谢谢爸
Thank you, Pop.
你搭讪了托妮·布拉克斯顿
You took your shot at Toni Braxton.
虽然没撩上 -没撩上
And you missed. - I missed.
但你勇敢去撩了 -是的
But- but you shot. - Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她也太美了吧
She is so beautiful.
我可以一直抱着她
I could hold her forever.
你确实一直抱着
You have been.
给我 给我 给我抱抱
Yeah, gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme.
好的
TINA: Okay, okay.
看这个小宝宝啊
Look at that little baby.
听着 格温
MARTY: Uh, look, guys?
大家伙儿
Guys, guys.
发音清楚些
Full words, please.
我们决定不用婴儿语
We've made the choice not to use baby talk.
跟婴儿说话么
To talk to a baby?
对 研究表明这样会延迟
Well, studies show that it can delay
孩子的语言能力
a child's language skills.
呵 你们这父母做得真没意思
Yeah, y'all gonna be fun parents.
医生说你明天就能回家了
So, the doctor says that you can go home tomorrow.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
当然准备好了 嗯
I'm so ready. Mmm.
糟了 -怎么
Oh, crap. What?
婴儿床还没搭好 -等等 没搭好
The crib isn't built. - Wait, it's not?
我爸本来要搭的
No, my dad wanted to do it,
但是我父母星期三才能过来
but my parents can't get here till Wednesday.
那我就先用摇篮吧
I guess Ican just use the bassinet.
不不不 不是摇篮的问题
Oh, no, no, no. It's not about the bassinet.
不能把孩子单独丢给你一人
You can't be with the baby alone.
马蒂 你得跟她一起去
Marty, you got to go with her.
但我的公♥寓♥超级小
In my tiny studio?
他要睡在哪儿呢
Where would he even sleep?
别担心了 你可以住在我们家
It's not a problem. You can stay at our place.
我们可以把婴儿床从你妈家搬出来
We can get the crib from Mom's house
放进那间空屋
and put it in the spare room.
那间空屋
Spare room?
你是说我的健身室么
You mean my exercise room?
我的健身器材放哪儿去
Where's all my gym equipment gonna go?
马尔科姆
Malcolm.
马尔科姆 听着 我们一直计划
Malcolm, look, the plan was always
把那个空房♥间改造成达芙妮的房♥间的
to turn the spare room into Daphne's room at some point.
这个计划我怎么不知道
I ain't never heard this plan.
好吧 那我承认这个计划有点问题
I see now the plan was flawed.
但是兄弟 你说我怎么办
Well, look, man, what do you expect me to do?
孩子一半儿是归我的
You know, I have half a baby.
我知道这话有点不合时宜
I hate to sound ungrateful,
但那间空房♥够放张婴儿床外加一张大床吗
but is the spare room even big enough for a crib and a bed?
你可以睡马蒂的房♥间
You can sleep in Marty's room.
我们不是一对儿 拜托
We are not a couple, man.
哦 得了吧
Oh, please.
好的 好的 听我说
Okay, okay. Look,
考特尼可以睡马尔科姆的房♥间
Courtney can go in Malcolm's room,
马尔科姆可以和我们一起住
Malcolm can come stay with us.
住哪儿 我的鞋帽间么
Where? In my shoe room?
听着 这只是考特尼父母没来前的权宜之计
Look, it's just until Courtney's parents get here.
对 但他们是会走的
Yeah, but then they're going to leave,
你们俩人还是会分住两栋房♥子里
and you'll be two people in two houses
毫无头绪地带着一个孩子
with one baby and no clue.
你们可都是火箭科学家啊
So, y'all rocket scientists.
俩人都抽大了吗
Have you been huffing the fumes?
爸 我以为这是三周之后的事
Daddy, I thought we had three more weeks.
你们都把宝宝弄哭了
Y'all made my baby cry.
来吧
Come on.
把她给我
Give her to me.
瞧瞧她啊
Look at her.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
是的
Yes.
瞧我 依然宝刀未老
Still got it.
你得教教我这招 爸
Okay, you have got to teach me that, Dad.
好了 别担心
Well, don't worry.
没人能完全准备好
No one's ever really ready.
我们会找到办法的
We'll all figure this out.
这需要全村人的帮忙
It takes a village.
各位 抱歉哈
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表