剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
Hey, man, don't try to put this on me.
戴夫 快进来
Dave, get in herel
坐吧你
Have a seat.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
我这就打911 把门锁上
I'm gonna call 911 Lock the door.
别让莫利萨尼进来
Do not let Molisani in.
莫利萨尼是谁 -大萨尔
Who's Molisani? Big Sal.
大萨尔又是谁 -斯罗克莫顿
Who's Big Sal? Throckmorton.
谁来告诉我怎么回事
Somebody tell me what's going on herel
这一群人全都疯了
They have all lost their minds,
我的毛巾加热器也不知到哪儿了
and my towel warmer is God knows where.
呃 911吗 我们在常青大道1170号♥
Uh, 911? We're at 1170 Evergreen Drive.
外面有个杀人犯
There is a murderer outside.
对 我们这里还有白人
Oh, and we got white people here.
快尖叫 珍玛
Scream, Gemma.
听到了吗
See?
果然一说有白人 他们来得就很快
They sure come fast when you say"white folks. "
不是警♥察♥ 是快递员啦
It's not the police, it's the delivery guy.
不不不 别开门 -宝贝 不要
No, no! Don't do it baby. Don't.
终于来了 非常感谢
Finally. Okay. Thank you so much.
好嘞 我要把这个拉轰货插上电
AlI right. I'm gonna plug this bad boy in
给我们的毛巾加个热
and warm some towels.
你们到底是谁 你们在做什么
Who are you people, and what are you doing?
我们是谁 我们住在这里
Who are we? We live here.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
好了 蒂娜 蒂娜 退后
Okay, now, Tina, Tina, back away.
我们报过警了 他们知道这里有白人
We've called 911 and they know there's white people here.
你不要过来啊
Don't try anything.
我包里有胡椒喷雾 就在隔壁
I have pepper spray in my purse next doorl
我手上现在沾满了生鸡肉
And I have raw chicken literally all over my hands right now,
不怕死的就过来
so come get some.
我不知道这里是啥情况
I don't know what's going on here,
但你最好滚出我家
but you better get your ass out my house.
宝贝 快回来
Baby, get back.
大萨尔会杀了我们的 -啥
Big Sal's gonna kill us. What?
用这个杀吗
With this?
我恐慌症都发作了
I'm having a panic attack.
你为什么叫我大萨尔
Why are you calling me Big Sal?
我们在《48小时》里见过你
Oh, we saw you on 48 Hours.
我们知道你是黑帮杀手
We know you're a mob hit man.
并不是说所有意裔美国人都是这样
And we don't say that about all Italian- Americans.
我们知道 他们绝大多数都是正直公民
We know the vast majority are upstanding citizens
你们一群白♥痴♥ 我不是塞尔瓦托·莫利萨尼
You idiots! I'm not Salvatore Molisani.
我是指证他的证人
I'm the one who testified against him.
哦 你真的是
Oh, you're
朱塞佩·扎巴里奥
Giuseppe Zabarino.
所以你不是杀人犯 -不是
So you're not a murderer? No.
好吧 那你为什么要改名呢
Okay. Well, then, why did you change your name?
以免被杀呀
So I don't get killed.
我在参加一个计划
I'm in a program...
就是保护
that protects
你懂的 证人的那个计划
you know, witnesses.
证人保护计划
The Witness Protection Program?
我们不能说出来 但没错
We're not supposed to say it, but yes.
我在打扫安顿 好接家人过来团聚
I've been setting up so my family can join me.
所以那房♥子原来就不是派对屋
So that house is not even a party house?
不 那是个安全屋
No. It's a safe house.
行吧 之前是安全屋
Well, it was a safe house.
还真是我们的错
Ooh, that's our bad.
现在我又得搬家了
Now I gotta move my family again.
又要换新的名字了
We all gotta get new fake names.
我家宝宝 他才刚学会拼斯罗克莫顿
Oh, my kid, he just Iearned to spell Throckmorton.
但是这名拼法跟发音一样啊
I mean, it's kinda spelled like it sounds.
天 我感觉糟透了
Gosh, I- I feel terrible.
把你的新地址发给我
You know, send me your new address.
我们可以送你一棵植物什么的
We'll send you a plant or something.
你们是真不懂证人保护计划的原理哈
You have no idea how Witness Protection works.
珍玛 我觉得我们还是有收获的
You know, Gemma, I think we've learned something.
第一 别再看凶杀剧
Stop watching those murder shows
第二 别管别人的闲事
and stay out of people's business?
不
No.
要永远跟着直觉走
To always listen to our guts.
我们就知道那里不对劲
We knew there was something up over there.
是啊 我们刚刚成功阻止一个已知黑帮同伙
Yeah, we just prevented a known associate of the mob
搬到我们街上
from moving onto our street.
嘿 干得不错 搭档
Hey, way to go, partner.
维护了我们小区的安全
Keeping our neighborhood safe.
帕萨迪纳市警局 我们收到报♥警♥
Pasadena police. We had a report
说有个白人女人在大喊大叫
of a white woman screaming.
对 就是我
Yeah, that- that would be me.
只是虚惊一场
It- it was a false alarm.
我还以为自己看到蜘蛛了
I thought I saw a spider.
金发女都这样
Blondes.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表