剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
We're still learning at my school.
特别酷 我学到了很多占星术的知识
It is so cool. I've learned so much about astrology.
你是说天文学 -什
You mean astronomy. Wh
不可能 天文学是伪科学
No way. Astronomy is pseudoscience.
它完全无视了行星的排列
It completely ignores how the alignment of planets
是如何预测我们未来的爱情生活的
predicts our future love lives.
你还希望我去跟蒂娜讲吗 -说个试试
You still want me to talk to Tina? - Don't you dare.
妈咪 鸡汤什么病都治不了
Mommy, chicken soup is not a cure for anything.
不过就是盐 脂肪还有一点胡萝卜
It's just salt and fat and little bits of carrots.
还有爱
And love.
好吧 行 还有爱 但是
Okay, fine, it- it's got love in it, too, but still,
我还是要遵循科学的
I'm following the science.
我买♥♥了个蒸汽机 一个雾化器 一个喷雾器
I got a vaporizer, an atomizer, a nebulizer.
你想用科学方式 只要在脚上涂点维克斯伤风膏就行
You want science, just put some Vicks VapoRub on your feet.
这怎么就是科学方式了
How is that science?
你往脚上涂完维克斯伤风膏
You put the Vicks on your feet,
穿上袜子
you put on some socks,
伤风膏会经过你的脚
the Vicks sucks all the cold
把你身体里所有寒气都吸出来
out of your body, through your feet,
释放到袜子里
and into the socks.
但是妈咪
But, Mommy
马蒂 拜托 别再浪费我时间了
Marty, please, stop wasting my time.
我已经在跟我最好的朋友吵架了
I've already been fighting my best frjend.
我不会跟你吵架的
I am not about to fight you.
我只是不想把病传染给我孩子
I just don't want to get my baby sick.
孩子会让你生病的
The baby is gonna make you sick.
什么
What?
好吧 马蒂
Oh, okay, Marty.
孩子会把世界上所有的
The baby's gonna bring every germ
细菌都带进你家
in the world into your house.
等孩子从托儿所回来 咳嗽的时候
When the baby comes home from day care, coughing,
会把鼻涕糊的
it's gonna have snot caked all over
整张小脸蛋都是 然后
its little face, and then Oh!
直接冲着你嘴里打喷嚏
sneeze right into your mouth.
不
No.
会的
Yes.
而你还得照顾小孩
And you're gonna have to take care of the kid.
所以你最好习惯会一直生病
So you better get used to being sick all the damn time.
把你大人裤子穿上 把伤风膏袜子套上
So. Put your big boy pants on, put your Vapo- socks on
准备好扛过这场病吧 孩儿他爹
and get ready to power through it, dacdy.
好吧好吧 我可以的
Okay. Okay, all right, I can do this.
你可以 你当然可以了
Yes, you can. You sure can.
但你知道吗 但我听说
But you know what, when I heard
我家小宝贝生病了的时候
my little baby boy was sick,
就放下一切 冲回家开始做饭
I dropped everything, ran home and started cooking.
现在张开嘴
Now open your mouth
喝点汤进去
and put some soup in it
康纳 格雷森 很高兴你们能来 欢迎
Connor, Graycen, nice to have you, welcome.
下一位
Next.
我叫乔丹 这是我丈夫杰
I'm Jordan. This is my husband Jay
我们现在怀孕32周了
And we're at, oh, my God, 32 weeks.
妤的 快卸货了哈 下一位
Well, okay, you're getting close. Next.
你好 我是考特尼 -我是马尔科姆
Hi, I'm Courtney. I'm Malcolm.
您二位怀了多久啦
And how far along are you two?
不是 我俩不是两囗子
Oh, no, we are not a two.
行吧 就是说您二位没结婚
Okay, so you're not married,
但你想参与到这个孩子的生产当中来
but you're gonna be an involved dad?
不是 我什么都没参与
Oh, no, I am not involved at all.
实际上 我跟任何人 都没啥关系
In fact, I'm not involved with, uh, with anyone.
他是我宝宝的爸爸的哥哥
He's my baby's father's brother.
相同的DNA 没掺杂到一起去
Same DNA, no smashing.
我之前确实跟 某人有点关系
You know, I was involved, uh, with someone,
最近才没有的
until very, very recently,
但我 是我把一切都扔掉的
but, uh, yeah, II threw that all away.
跟个傻瓜似的
Like a fool.
不必自责
Aw, donjt beat yourself up.
是 都是我的错
Yeah, it was all my fault.
但是我在努力
But- but I'm trying, you know.
努力让自己成为一个更好的人
I'm trying to make myself a, uh, a better man.
而我在努力让我孩子活下来
And I'm trying to keep my baby alive.
我们能回到正题了吗
So, can we get back to that part?
好的 是 好 各位
Yes. Right. Okay, uh, everybody,
抱起你们的宝宝 我们练习下怎么抱他们
pick up your babies and let's practice cradling them.
好 我们
Yeah. Let's
马尔科姆叔叔
Uncle Malcolm,
不要拎腿
you don't pick them up by the leg.
能再给我们个宝宝吗
Can we get another baby?
或者来卷胶带
Or some duct tape?
嘿 卡尔文 看来蒂娜还在生我气呢
Hey, Calvin. Tina's still mad, I see.
你怎么知道的
Eh. How'd you know?
她一生气你就会来鼓捣你的车
You always work on your truck when she's mad.
你给她买♥♥了职业橄榄球联盟周日赛事套票那次
Like on her birthday, when you got her NFL Sunday Ticket.
是 那次之后 我跟这车身上鼓捣了一个月
Yeah, I worked on this truck for a month after that one.
不过我挺喜欢修车的
You know, I like being back under the hood, though.
这是让我开心的地方
It's my happy place.
不是吧 你个该死的电线
Aah! Come on, you stupid cord.
我知道你的感受
Yeah, I know how you feel.
我今天上了六节课
I had to teach six classes today.
自打我们搬来这里我就没教过课
I haven't taught a class since we moved here.
那帮孩子吵吵闹闹的 还顶嘴
The kids were screaming and talking back
毫无注意力可言
and they have no attention span at all.
我都有点忘了教书有多难了
Kind of forgot how hard teaching is.
是啊 蒂娜就这么说的
Yeah, that's what Tina says.
但我也忘了我有多爱教书
But I also forgot how much I love it.
她也这么说的
She says that, too.
她有说吗
She does?
是啊
Yeah.
她当然会这么说了
Of course she does.
我怎么就让事情发展到这步了呢
How did I let it get this far?
我不知道 你们这份工作压力很大
I don't know. You guys have a very stressful job.
因为就我个人而言
Cause, personally,
我是不喜欢别人家小孩的
I don't like other people's kids.
格罗弗呢
What about Grover?
我是说不住在这个街区的别人家小孩
I'm talking about other people that's not on this block.
我现在看明白了
Now it's so clear to me.
我之前就是坠入爱河了
I was falling in love.
但那把我吓坏了
But that scared me so badly
于是就把她推开了
that I pushed her away.
现在 不管我去到哪儿
And now, everywhere I go,
不管做什么 都会萦绕在心头
everything I do- - it haunts me.
会去想可能会发生什么
The thought of what could have been.
大兄弟
Oh, brother.
你一定要原谅自己
You have to forgive yourself.
我尽力了 洛林
You know, I'm trying, Lorraine.
但我还有很长的路要走
But I got a long way to go.
你会成功的
You'll get there.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
谢谢
Thank you.
教学大纲上说我们
The syllabus said we would
现在要学做心肺复苏了 所以
get to CPR by now, so...
你是个好人 马尔科姆
You're a good guy, Malcolm.
相信我 总有一天
And, trust me, someday,
一个优秀的女人会看到这一切的
a great woman is going to see all of that.
谁知道呢 也许
I mean, who knows, maybe
她了解关于宝宝们的一切
she knows everything about babies
可自己却没有孩子
but doesn't have any herself.
目前还没有
Yet
我希望有这么个人
I hope she's out there.
她比你想象的还要近在眼前
She's closer than you can imagine
我只想说 鉴于
I'm just saying, because
我们只剩20分钟了
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表