剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
Earth, Wind&Fire tonight?
当然
Sure.
那这一路上停车又堵车的
You know, with the traffic and parking.
我们最好现在出发
You know we better get going.
走吧 -没问题 小意思
Come on. Sure thing. Nothing to it.
可以可以 绝对行
Yep, yep. No doubt
好吧
AlI right.
好吧 对不起宝贝
Okay, you know what? I'm sorry, babe.
我知道你很想看土风火的 但是
I know you really wanted to see Earth Wind &Fire, but...
别担心 没事的
Oh, no, no, it's fine.
不 才不是没事
No, it's not fine.
要知道 我老了
You know I'm old.
乐队也老了
The band old.
每个人都老了
Everybody old.
他们已经从五个元素变成两个了
I mean, they're already down to two elements.
等他们下次巡演时
I mean, by the time they go back on tour,
就只剩一个风了
it'll just be Wind.
好吧 我带你去看医生
Okay, so let's get you to the doctor
把你治好
so you could get better.
治好了有啥用 没人需要我
Better to do what? Nobody needs me.
走吧
Come on.
你说什么啊 卡尔文
What are you talking about, Calvin?
拜托 咱们面对现实吧 缇娜
Come on, let's just face it, Tina,
孩子们已经不需要我了
my boys don't need me anymore.
马蒂就要当爸了
Marty is about to become a father.
但他打电♥话♥向我请教了吗
But did he call me for advice?
没有 他定了一大箱书
No. He just ordered a bunch of books.
连戴夫都开始
Even Dave fixed his own lawn mower
自己修割草机
without my help.
他只会跑油管上看教程
He just looked at some video on YouTube.
他想过要请教你
He tried to ask you,
谁让你用水管喷他的
and you sprayed him with the hose.
这是必要的过程
That's our process.
快点 格罗弗我们要迟到了
Come on, Grover, we're gonna be late.
戴夫 你不接你老爸电♥话♥
Dave, now your dad's texting me
现在他付给我发短♥信♥了
because you won't take his calls.
也许我们反应过度了
Maybe we overreacted.
一堂驾驶课而已 格罗弗也没出事
It was one driving lesson. Grover's safe.
这有那么严重吗
Is it that big a deal?
对我而言很严重
It's a big deal to me.
教开车是爸爸该做的事
You know, driving lessons are a"dad" thing.
我在他满地爬的时候
Ever since he was crawling around,
就在想将来教他开车
I've been thinking about the day
会是多么好玩的事了
where I got to put him behind the wheel of a car.
你还是可以教他开的
Well, you can still do that.
但就不是第一次了
Yeah, but it won't be the first time.
他可能只是载格罗弗在社区转了转
He probably just took Grover around the block
错 他们一路开车去了那个甜甜圈店
Wrong. They drove all the way to that donut place.
就是卖♥♥那种朝大甜甜圈的店
You know, the one with the big, giant donut?
更糟的是 拉马尔只给他和格罗弗
And even worse, Lamar only got enough donuts
买♥♥了甜甜圈
for him and Grover.
这就没礼貌了
That's just rude.
那堂驾驶课是我期待已久的
That driving lesson was a moment
一个温馨时刻
that I'd been waiting for.
被拉马尔偷走了
Lamar stole it
就像他偷走其他东西一样
just like he steals everything.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man. Hmm?
你不是说没甜甜圈了吗
You said there weren't any more donuts.
我是说没有多余的甜甜圈了
No, I said there were no extra donuts.
你裤子穿反了
Your pants are inside out.
好吧 盖棺定论了
Well, it's official.
你哥就是个废柴
Your brother is a loser.
比赛输了么
You lost the game?
没 马蒂 我们赢了 我只是对生活失去了兴趣
No, Marty, we won the game. I'm just losing at life.
奇利·曼戈尔德是主教练
Chili Mangold is a head coach,
我才是个助理击球教练
and I'm just an assistant batting coach.
我的人生没按设定的剧本来啊
I'm not where I should be in life.
别伤心啊 我相信你总有一天会当上总教练的
Oh, man, well, I'm sure you'll be head coach someday.
是啊 马蒂
Yeah, sure, Marty.
等我上面的八个老板死了吧
As soon as, like, eight people above me die.
毕竟这也不是没可能
I mean, that could happen.
你们经常在外面风吹曰晒的
You guys are out in the sun a lot.
我 我不该那么说的
I- I shouldn't have said that.
要是我真想当主教练
I mean, man, if I'm really serious about
就只能搬到有职位空缺的
becoming a head coach, I'm gonna have to
地方去了
move someplace where there's openings.
你好 塔尔萨
Hello, Tulsa.
塔尔萨挺好的啊
I hear Tulsa's nice.
塔尔萨没有职位空缺
There are no job openings in Tulsa.
那你提塔尔萨平嘛
Then why you keep saying Tulsa?
我不知道啊 马蒂
I don't know, Marty.
你能配合我发泄一下吗
Why won't you just let me vent?
可我情绪也很差啊 伙计
Because Im freaking out, too, man.
这些育儿书我都看晚上了
I've been up all night reading these parenting books,
根本没用
and it's useless.
都是心理呓语 且互相否定
It's all psychobabble, and no two of them agree. *
唯一的相同之处是 你要是不按他们说的做
But they all say if you don't do it their way,
就会养一个大怪物出来
you're gonna end up raising a monster. ve,
我给自己找这么个麻烦干嘛
What did I get myself into?
我就该和你一起搬去塔尔萨
I should just move to Tulsa with you.
塔尔萨没工作的
There's no job in Tulsa.
这里是论♥坛♥体育场的现场
TV REPORTER: I'm here live at the Forum,
今晚星光闪耀 为上风火乐队演出助阵
where the stars have come out to see Earth, Wind &Fire
这是他们巡演的最后一晚
on the final night of their tour.
据说碧昂斯女王本人
And there's a rumor the Queen Bey herself
也可能会出场
might join the band onstage...
对不起 宝贝
I'msorry, babe
没关系 宝贝
That's okay, baby.
谁想休验那么堵的路 -是的
Who wants to deal with all that traffic? Yeah.
贵了吧唧的食物
Overpriced food.
正中间的内场坐
Floor seats dead center.
看 还会错过来敲门的客人
And look, we would have missed who's knocking at our door.
哦 拉马尔
Oh, Lamar.
嗨 缇娜
Hi, Tina.
我能借用一下卡尔文吗
Can I please borrow Calvin for a minute?
当然了 -谢谢你
Of course. Thank you.
哇 你伤的不轻啊
Wow, really hurt yourself there, huh?
怪不得这叫霹雳舞呢
I guess that's why they call it break dancing.
你绝对是戴夫他爸
You are definitely Dave's dad.
找你也是为了这事儿
And that's why I'm here.
我这次真的越界了
I really stepped in it with him.
我给格罗弗上了一堂驾驶课
I gave Grover a driving lesson.
真的吗 这孩子连坐自动扶梯都费劲儿
Really? The boy can barely ride an escalator.
他开得不错
He did okay.
撞了个信箱 吓飞了几只鸭子
Took out a mailbox, scared some ducks.
我猜是因为 我把从未给过戴夫的经历
I guess I was trying to share an experience
给了我的孙子
with my grandson that I never got to have with my son,
所以戴夫现在很生气
and now Dave's really mad,
我不知道该怎么办了
and I don't know what to do about it.
拉马尔 你无法改变过去
Lamar, look, you can't change the past.
别再纠结于你错过了什么
You're gonna have to stop obsessing over what you missed.
但我错过了他的整个童年
But I missed his entire childhood,
我永远也找不回来了
and I'll never get it back.
老爸
Popl
我这辈子走错路了
I think I've done my whole life wrong.
你说啥呢
What are you talking about?
我离我的人生目标还远着呢
I'm not even close to my goals in lifej
与此同时 比我年轻的奇利·曼戈尔德
and meanwhile, Chili Mangold is younger than me,
却游刃有余
and he is killing it.
天啊 你的膝盖怎么肿成这样
Good God, look at the size of your knee!
爸爸
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表