剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
And, uh, you were there for me in my dark times.
就给你看看把
Look at it.
谢谢 兰德尔
Thanks, Randall.
你知道吗 别伤心了
And you know what? Don't worry about it.
她会回心转意的
She's gonna come back.
她不会了
She ain't. She, uh,
她嫁了一个联邦快递的家伙
she married a FedEx guy and, uh
这个我真比不上
I can't compete with that.
好吧 午餐来了 老爸
AlI right. Here you go Pop, lunch.
哦 想死这一囗儿了
Aw, that's what I'm talking about,
我们破了一整天的案子
It's been a full day of solving crimes.
我都快饿死了
I am starving.
你看过《48小小时》有一集
Ooh, did you see the 48 Hours
讲安静邻居的 但最后发现
about the quiet neighbor but it turned out
他把他老婆喂了食人鱼吗
he fed his wife to piranhas?
他们从哪弄来的食人鱼
Where'd they get the piranhas?
食人鱼这种东西很好买♥♥的
I think you can just get piranhas.
卡尔文
Calvin!
呃 马尔科姆
Uh, Malcolm,
这沙拉上怎么还送面包
there's bread on this salad.
认真的吗 又来假袋子这种把戏
Really? The fake bag trick?
我是被逼无奈的 妈妈
I was bullied, Mama.
我知道 宝贝 我知道
I know, baby, I know.
宝贝 容我辩解一下 你不该这会儿回来的呀
Look, babe, in my defense, you're not supposed to be here.
你啥时候做头发
Since when do you get your hair done
小于8个小时过
in less than eight hours?
因为这周没啥八卦的好料
Well, it was a slow gossip week, you know?
没人出轨 没人变胖
Nobody got cheated on, nobody got fat.
每个人都过得很好
Everybody's thriving.
行吧 我知道他名字了
Okay, I got the guy's name.
我觉得自己很无♥耻♥
I feel so dirty about it.
但又很兴奋
But also exhilarated.
我已经不知道该如何感觉了
I don't know how to feel.
这是间接犯罪吗 我要成我老爹那种
Is this a gateway crime? Am I becoming a career criminal
职业罪犯了吗 我良心真的过得去吗
like my father? Am Iokay with that?
戴夫 你快说他叫啥
Dave, just just tell us the name.
他叫西蒙·斯罗克莫顿
His name is Simon Throckmorton.
我就知道
I knew it!
你知道
You did?
好吧 不是知道他就叫那名
Well, not that name specifically.
只是知道他的名字不简单
I just knew he had a name.
什么 等等 到底啥情况
What? Wait a minute, what is going on here?
宝贝 我就不给你铺垫了
Babe, I'm not gonna sugarcoat it for you.
咱这条街对面住着个杀人犯
We got a murderer living across the street.
啥
What?
一切迹象都很明显 -是的
AlI the signs are there. CALVIN: Yeah.
比如什么 -比如 你找不到明显迹象
Like what? Like, there are no signs,
这就是最大的迹象
which is the biggest sign.
好吧 不不不 你俩在说胡话
Okay, no, no, no. Y'all are tripping.
你们憋在家一个劲儿地看罪案剧
Y'all been cooped up watching these murder shows.
脑子都秀逗了
Y'all are losing your damn minds.
没错 我同意 妈妈
Yeah, I agree, Mama.
你们俩看了太多了真灾罪案
You two watch so much true crime
现在满目尽谋杀 噢
you see murder everywhere. Oohl
卡尔文 你看《谋杀无处不在》的
Calvin, did you see the second season
第二季了吗
of Murder Everywhere?
它每季是独♥立♥的
It's self- contained
你不用去看第一季
You don't have to watch season one.
等等 什么 稍等
Wait, what Wait a minute.
人家明明没做错事
Your just can't go around accusing people
你们不能这么指责人家
when they've done nothing wrong.
实际上
Actually
哦对对 暗网 你查到啥了
Ooh, ooh, the dark web. What you got?
戴夫说的那个名字 西蒙·斯罗克莫顿
That name Dave found, Simon Throckmorton?
这名字很奇怪 所以我在脸书 领英和ins上
It's a weird name so I searched it on Facebook,
都搜索了一下
Linked In, Instagram.
发现他的页面全是上周四创建的
AlI of his profiles were created last Thursday.
也就是他搬来的那天
The day he moved in.
对 这还不是最奇怪的地方
MARTY: Yeah. That's not even the weird part.
最奇怪的地方是 他没朋友 没发过帖
The weirdest part is no friends, no posts.
连头像都没有
Not even a profile picture.
我就知道
I knew it.
我早知道那家伙是个罪犯 -好吧
I knew that guy was suspect. All right, well,
我早知道那家伙是个罪犯 -好吧
I knew that guy was suspect. AII right, well,
我们怎么弄清这人的真实身份
how do we find out who this guy really is?
拉圾桶
The dumpster.
他一直往我垃圾桶里扔垃圾
He's been tossing his crap in my dumpster.
也许里面有东西
Maybe there's something in there
能暴露他的真实身份
that'll let us know who he really is.
翻别人垃圾不犯法吗
Can you dig through another man's trash?
嘿 一旦进了我的垃圾桶 就是我的垃圾
Hey, once it's in my dumpster, it's my trash.
好吧 那我出去翻翻看
Okay, I'll go out there and dig around.
好吧 好的
AlI right. All right.
戴夫 你真的要让你老婆
Dave, are you really gonna let your wife
去翻臭乎乎的垃圾吗
dig through a filthy dumpster?
我又不知道 你一副兴趣盎然的样子
Oh, well, I don't know. You seemed so excited about it.
戴夫
Dave!
好吧 马尔科姆 你要来一起吗
AlI right. Malcolm, you want to come?
嗯当然 当然不去
Uh, yeah. Hell no.
他在进垃圾桶前
CALVIN: Is he putting on hand sanitizer
真的在擦洗手液吗 -是的
before he goes in the dumpster? Yeah.
斯罗克莫顿出现了
There's Throckmorton.
我去 他看起来很眼熟
Boy, he looks familiar.
也许因为你们一整天都在盯着他看
Maybe because y'all been staring at him all day.
我天啊
GEMMA: Oh, my God.
我知道在哪儿见过他了
I know where I know him from.
就在《48小小时》那集
It was on that 48 Hours
堪萨斯城黑帮谋杀案里
about the mob murder in Kansas City.
哦 对了 那集我也看过
Oh, you know what, I saw that one, too.
斯罗克莫顿实际上是
Throckmorton is actually
萨尔瓦托“大萨尔”莫利萨尼 -就是就是
Salvatore"Big Sal"Molisani. Yesl Yesl
这名字是不是有点刻板印象
Isn't that name a bit of a stereotype?
这名字可不是我起的 马蒂
Ididn't name him, Marty.
但那家伙是黑帮的木偶人
But that guy is a button man for the mob. Mm- hmm.
他要拿那块地毯干什么
MALCOLM: What's he doing with that rug?
哦 -我不知道 里面有东西
GEMMA: Uh- oh. MARTY: I don't know, There's something in it
天啊 你们好像说对了
Oh, snap, you guys might be right.
里面东西看着挺重
There's something heavy in there.
而且绝不是一个转着的落地扇
Mm- hmm. And it ain't a standing, oscillating fan,
我只能说到这儿了
I can tell you that much.
不 那是一具尸体
No, that's a corpse.
他要把它丢进我垃圾箱了
And he's gonna throw it in my dumpster.
但戴夫还在垃圾箱里
But Dave's in the dumpster.
啊
CALVIN: Ooh.
喂 戴夫 你得马上离开
Hello? Dave, you gotta get out of there.
珍玛 现在不行
Gemma, I can't right now.
有个疯子乱丢了电池
Some maniac threw batteries away.
那可是有害垃圾
You know, that's hazardous waste.
戴夫 别管电池了
Dave forget the batteries.
我不能不管 珍玛
I won't do it, Gemma.
我们只有一不地球
This is the only planet we've got.
戴夫 真正的危险就要来了
Dave, you are in real danger.
我知道 我刚刚还摸了生鸡肉
Oh, I know. I also just touched raw chicken.
嘿这 里有人
HeylOccupied!
什么鬼
What the hell?
戴夫快跑
Dave, run!
你干什么
What are you doing?
你干什么
What are you doing?
我在往垃圾箱里扔垃圾
I'm throwing trash in a dumpster.
你怎么在垃圾箱里
Why are you in there?
喂 别说得好像犯错的人是我
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表