剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
It hurt your feelings,
我很抱歉
and I am so sorry.
我想我应该多体谅你一点
I guess I could have been a little more understanding.
我知道有了孩子的大脑是什么样的
I know what baby brain is like.
有一次我搞混了
One time, I got confused
把母乳倒进了卡尔文的咖啡里
and put breast milk in Calvin's coffee.
哕 -他很喜欢的
Ew. He loved it.
但就是这样
But that's it exactly.
我脑子不清不楚的
I'm so scattered.
我把一切都搞砸了
I'm screwing up left and right.
但我不只是想让你成为孩子生活的一部分
But I don't just want you to be a part of this baby's life.
我需要你
I need you.
真的吗
You do?
真的 我妈妈远在2000英里之外
I do. My mom is 2, 000 miles away.
嗯 我们都要全职工作
MARTY: Yeah, and we're both gonna be working full- time,
所以我们需要有人来照顾这个孩子
so we gonna need somebody to dump this baby on.
你们愿意把孩子丢给我啊
You'd dump that baby on me?
蒂娜
Tina?
现在没空 珍玛
Not now, Gemma!
但这是紧急情况
Uh, but it's an emergency
我炉子上的肉汁有大块结团
I've got clumpy gravy on the stove
我不知道该怎么办
and I don't know what to do.
珍玛 我们不是说好了你再也别做肉汁了吗
Gemma, I thought we agreed you would never attempt gravy again.
你不具备成功的条件
You don't have what it takes.
好吧 在你说别的任何伤人的话之前
Okay, before you say anything else hurtful.
惊喜
ALL: Surprise!
咋回事儿
What is happening?
这是迎婴派对 -事实上
It's a baby shower Well, actually,
这是专门为我们孩子的蒂娜奶奶办的
it's a grandma shower for our baby s Glammy T.
那就是我呢
That's me.
给 -天呐 噢
Here you go. Oh, my God- oh
我知道我之前说过原谅你 但我是骗你的
Look, I know I said I forgave you earlier, but I was lying.
现在我真的原谅你了
Now I forgive you.
让我偷一个吧
Ooh, let me steal one of these.
他知道了 -谁
He knows. Who?
卡尔文 他盯上我们了
Calvin. He's on to us.
我拿着一盘面包卷香肠从他身边走过
I walked past him with a tray of pigs in a blanket,
他说“让我偷一个吧”
and he said, "Let me steal one of those. "
好像没啥关系
Seems pretty innocent.
打扰一下 天啊
Excuse me. Oh, man.
这些东西太好吃了 好吃到犯罪
These things are so good, man, they should be a crime.
也不是很好吃
They're not that good.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
别再折磨我了
Stop toying with me.
天啊 你就像只猫 我就像你的盘中餐
God, you're like a cat, and I'm like your little mouse.
儿子 没事的 他是深感内疚
Son, it's okay. He's racked with guilt.
卡尔文 你知道那辆没充上电的车吧
Calvin, you know that car that wasn't charged?
因为我昨晚开着它去拉客了
It's because I drove it for a ridesharing service last night.
什么 你从保险盒子里拿了客户的车出去载人
Whoa, whoa. You took a customer's car from the Fusebox?
你要明白 我很想赚钱
You got to understand, I'm desperate to make money
这样我就能多来这里
so I can come around more.
我刚找回我的家人 我不想失去他们
I- I just got my family back and I don't want to lose them.
但我让戴夫对你撒谎了
But I told Dave to lie to you about it,
为此 我很抱歉
and for that, I'm sorry.
但你不为偷车的事感到抱歉吗
Oh, but you're not sorry about the grand theft auto?
那 也抱歉 吧
That, too?
我很抱歉 卡尔文
Look, I'm sorry, Calvin.
戴夫 我从来不知道你还是个骗子
You know, Dave, I've never known you to be a liar.
我是说 你这人很复杂
I mean, you've been a lot of other things.
你烦人 讨厌
A nuisance, a pest,
恼人精 嘴里叭叭个不停 衣品也烂
a pain in the ass, an overtalker, a bad dresser.
但我知道如果你撒谎了
But I know if you lied, then,
那一定是有重要的原因
it must have been for an important reason.
确实有
It was.
好吧 我想这一次
AlI right, I guess this one time,
我就不去想这事儿了
I'm just gonna look past it.
我还能继续在这儿工作是吗
So I can keep my job?
哦 不 你被炒了
Oh, no. You're fired.
只是我不会报♥警♥的
I'm just not gonna call the police.
好吧 好的 谢谢
Okay. Well, thank you.
但我告诉你哈 我知道
But I tell you what, I know for a fact
马伦哥的汽车男孩那边在招人
that Motor Boys on Marengo, they're hiring.
我很乐意给你写一封
And I would be more than happy to write you
热情洋溢的推荐信
a glowing recommendation.
你真的愿意为我写推荐信吗
You'd do that for me?
不是
No.
他这么做是为了我
He's doing it for me.
不是
No.
我这么做是因为我讨厌汽车男孩
I'm doing it because I hate Motor Boys.
尽情地去偷他家的东西吧
Feel free to steal everything under the roof.
我会的
I will.
让我们来看看啊
Let's see.
哦 太美好了
Oh, so sweet.
现在我不用自己说了
Now Idon't have to say it.
是的 啊
Yeah. Aww.
太可爱了
So cute. Mm- hmml
蒂娜奶奶
Glammy T?
下一个开这个 哦
Open this one next. Ooh.
天哪
Oh, my goodness.
天哪
Ah! How cute.
亲子运动鞋
Matching sneakers!
我以前见过妈妈大哭特哭 但是马蒂啊
You know, I've seen Mama ugly- cry before, but Marty?
嗯 他是他妈妈的乖儿子嘛
Well, he is his mama's boy.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表