剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
don't steal anything.
收到
Roger that.
卡尔文 你保证过不会对一个
Uh, Calvin, you promised not to be prejudiced
洗心革面的好人抱有有偏见的
against a good man who deserves a second chance,
不 我答应再给他重来的机会
No, I said I'd give him a second chance.
但我没说不会有偏见
I didn't say I wasn't gonna be prejudiced.
哟 马蒂
Yo, Marty.
嘿 你从卡尔加里回来了
Oh, hey. You're back from Calgary.
是的 如释重负啊 太疯狂了
Yes, I am so relieved. It was crazy.
但我挺过来了 宝宝也得到了一大堆很棒的礼物
But I survived, and the baby got a ton of great gifts.
我正好赶上回来参加冷知识问答之夜
And I made it back in time for trivia night.
我们要把那个趾高气昂的
We are going to crush that team
牙科保健师的队伍打的满地找牙 小趴菜
of cocky dental hygienists, the Flossy Posse?
不好意思 你们是不是在说冷知识问答之夜
Sorry, di- uh, did I hear trivia night?
因为我很擅长知识问答
Because I am fantastic at trivia.
我今晚也没啥事 伙计们
And I have no plans tonight, guys.
啥事都没有
Nothing.
大卫
David.
我知道 但我们已经有四个人了
Well, I know, but we already have four.
我 考特尼 马尔科姆和朱利安
Uh, it's me, Courtney, Malcolm and Julian.
给你 老大
Here you go, boss man.
就这个朱利安
That Julian?
是啊
Yeah.
卖♥♥咖啡的朱利安
The coffee guy?
他知道无数的冷知识
He knows a million random facts.
没错 朱利安
Yeah. Julian?
五大湖里哪个最小
Bacon Smallest Great Lake.
按水量 伊利湖
By volume, Erie.
按占地 安大略湖
By area, Ontario.
碰个拳 好吧
Give me some, all right.
然而他却在
And yet he wrote
我拿铁杯上写 卡尔闻
"Clavion"on my latte.
嘿 帮我个忙
Oh, hey, do me a favor.
留意一下你家的快递 为什么
Keep an eye out for boxes at your house. Why?
在我住的大楼里经常
Well, people are constantly stealing packages
有人偷快递 所以我把所有的
at my building, so I sent all
迎婴派礼物寄到你家了
the baby shower gifts to your house
好吧
Oh, okay.
快递什么时候到
When are they arriving?
网上信息说
Well, the online registry stuff
应该今天就能陆续送到
should start getting there today.
今天吗 今天这个今天吗
Today? Today, today.
就是此时的今天吗
As as in today.
哦 太方便了
Oh, so convenient.
是的
Yeah
好吧
Okay.
你好呀
Shello?
马尔科姆 没时间跟你闹了
Malcolm, this is no time for shello
考特尼把迎婴派对的礼物寄到了我们家了
Courtney sent the baby shower gifts to our house.
如果被妈妈发现 她会比自己喜欢的女团
When Mom sees it, she's gonna be more upset
解散更难过的
than when En Vogue broke up.
还记得那次她冲到学校来给我们请假吗
Remember she came and got us out of school?
是啊 太糟糕了
Oh, yeah, that was bad.
嘿 别慌
You know what? Hey, do not panic.
好吧 我去看看 小弟
Okay? Let me go check, baby bro.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我得把这些拿进去
I'm gonna get these inside.
好吧 快点 快点
Okay. Hurry, hurry.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
马尔科姆吗 马尔科姆 怎么了
Malcolm? Malcolm, what is it?
你好 马尔科姆
Hello, Malcolm
所以你要我相信 她只是忘记了
So I'm supposed to believe she just forgot
邀请我参加在加拿大举办的秘密迎婴派对吗
to invite me to a secret Canadian baby shower?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay
还有 马蒂
And, uh...Marty,
他不想让你知道 因为他觉得
he didn't want you to know because he thought
你可能会 暴走
that you might be...mad.
我没暴走
Oh, Im not mad.
没有吗
You're not?
妈妈 那太好了
Mama, that is good.
我心死了
I'm more numb.
悲伤莫大于心死
Numb with sadness.
很抱歉 妈妈
Iam so sorry, Mama.
我能做什么让你好受点吗
Is there, uh, is there anything I can dp to help?
你可以去找个女孩 把她肚子搞大
You can meet a girl, get her pregnant
然后邀请我参加迎婴派对
and invite me to the baby shower.
我只是想给你买♥♥杯冻酸奶什么的
I was thinking more like frozen yogurt.
嗨 卡尔文
Hey, Calvin.
看看我爸 在这里拼命工作
Look at my dad out here busting his hump.
没错
Yes, he is.
虽然我不想承认 但你是对的
I hate to admit it, but you were right.
没错 嘿 我在想
Yeah. Hey, you know, Iwas thinking.
也许我们该请你和蒂娜
Maybe we should take you and Tina
今晚去厄尼酒吧喝酒
out to drinks at Ernie's tonight.
庆祝一下我爸爸工作一切顺利
You know, celebrate how well this is all going.
你就是为了说一句 我早告诉过你吧
Is this just so you can say, I told you so"?
是啊 差不多吧
Yeah, well, pretty much.
好吧 要是你买♥♥单的话
Well, if you're buying,
你想说什么就说什么吧
you can say whatever you want.
如果你♥爸♥爸继续保持这个状态
And if your dad keeps working like this,
他会成为本月最佳员工
he's gonna be employee of the month.
最佳员工能得到什么奖励
What, uh, does employee of the month get?
奖励是下个月不被炒鱿鱼
They get to work another month.
好极了
Good enough.
她不生气吗
She wasn't mad?
不 我倒希望她生气
No, I wish.
她是很伤心
She was sad.
不 太糟糕了
Oh, no, that's bad.
好吧 好吧 我是这么想的
Okay, okay, here's what I'm thinking.
碰上这种问题 也许你选择无视 自然就
This is one of those problems that just goes away
烟消云散
if you avoid it.
就像检查引擎的提示灯亮了不用管一样
Like the "check engine" light.
好吧 我觉得你的回答是在嘲笑我
Okay, feel like you're mocking me with that answer.
但确实没错
But yes.
马蒂 如果考特尼发现你撒谎了怎么办
Marty, what if Courtney finds out you lied?
你跟她说 妈妈不会在乎迎婴派对
You told her Mama wouldn't care about the shower.
妈妈和考特尼很少见面
Mom and Courtney barely see each other.
她怎么会知道呢
How's she gonna find out?
在我的脑海里
Well, off the top of my head,
想到了一种可能
I can think of one way.
等一下 牌子上是不是写着
Wait a mrnute, does that sign say- ?
今天是冷知识问答之夜吗
Is it trivia night?
天啊
Oh, God.
伙计们 我们应该一起玩
Guys, we should play.
我开始觉得这是戴夫的另一个圈套了
This is starting to feel like another Dave setup.
我下圈套下得越来越好了 对吧
I'm getting good at them, right?
妈妈
Mommy.
我很高兴见到你
I am so glad to see you,
因为当我告诉你
because when I told you
考特尼不办迎婴派对的时候
that Courtney wasn't having a baby shower,
我以为你是指在这个国家
I just assumed you meant in this country.
加拿大的迎婴派对完全不同
Canadian showers are completely different.
就像他们有自己的感恩节一样
It's like how they have their own Thanksgiving,
只不过是在另一天 所以没人在乎
but it's on a different day, so nobody cares.
没事的 马蒂
It's fine, Marty.
真的吗
It is?
真的
Yes.
我今天想明白了很多
I got a lot of clarity today
我知道我永远不会成为我孙子生活的一部分
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表