剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
你确定可以回去上班了吗 卡尔文
Are you sure you're ready to go back to work, Calvin?
都两周了 蒂娜 我膝盖早就好了 好吗
It's been two weeks, Tina. My knee is healed, all right?
当年取胆结石
I didn't stay home this long
都没跟家待这么久
when I had gallstones taken out.
你取的不是胆结石
You didn't have gallstones taken out.
是割的阑尾
It was your appendix.
反正拿东西出来了 而且我转眼就下地走路了
Well, something came out, and I was right back on my feet.
好呀 卡尔文
AlI right, Calvin.
要开启冒险征程了
Venturing out in the world?
他的征程应该是去做康复
He's supposed to be venturing to physical therapy,
可他就是不肯预约
but he won't make an appointment.
用不着 蒂娜 我可是60年代出生的
I don't need it, Tina. I was born in the 60s.
那时候啥东西都用料扎实
That's when things were built tough.
我可不像现在这帮新人
Im not made of fiberglass and plastic
是拿玻璃纤维和塑料做的
like these new people.
你好
Hi.
嘿 这个大温度计是干嘛的
Hey, what's...Hey, what's with the big thermometer?
要拿去我们筹款活动上用
It's for our fundraising campaign,
可我不能把它留在学校
but I can't leave it at school.
一些有创造力的小艺术家一直往上添砖加瓦
Some creative young artist keeps adding things to it
搞得它看起来像是别的东西
that, uh, make it look like something else.
像是什么东西
Oh. Like what?
懂了 懂了 懂了
Oh...yeah. Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
我们筹款想建一个水上中心
We're raising money to build an aquatjq center
好吸引新家庭来孛校
to attract new families to the school.
终于 我们可以对那些橡树岭学院
Finally, we can stick it to those snobs
的势利小人出口气了
at the Oak Ridge Academy.
嘿 你们知道吗 他们的自助餐厅有米其林星级哎
Hey, do you know their cafeteria has a Michelin star?
不许再在ins上关注那所学校了
Stop following that school on Insiagram!
我该走了 -是 我也得走了
I got to run. Yeah, you know what, me too.
行吧
TINA: Okay.
够了 卡尔文
Enough, Calvin.
我给你约去做康复
I'm making you an appointment for PT.
我认识个很不错的康复师
Ooh, you know, I know a great physical therapist.
我经常会把他推荐给退伍军人事务部的人
I refer people to him at the VA all the time.
他叫德里克·弗莱
His name is Derrick Frye.
那个德里克·弗莱
Oh, theDerrick Frye?
曾经效力于公羊队的那位
Used to play for the Rams?
你听说过他
So, you've heard of him?
当然了 戴夫 我可是个爷们
Yes, Dave. I'm a man.
是看橄榄球的
And I watch football.
太好了 所以你会去做喽
Oh, good. So, you'll do it?
去 会去 如果我
Yeah. Yeah, I guess, you know, if I-
如果我真有这个需要的话
I mean, if I need to do it,
那我最好找个跟我一样
then I might as well go to someone
从事过优秀运动员的人
who's used to working on elite athletes like myself.
走了啊二位
I'm out of here, guys.
欢迎来到街区欢迎来到社区
♪ Welcome to the block, welcome to the neighborhood ♪
欢迎跟我做邻居
♪Welcome to the hood.
你怎么了这是
Whoa. What happened to you?
课后艺术俱乐部 这就是怎么了
After- school art club. That's what happened to me.
我可是历史老师 看看这上衣
I'm a history teacher. Look at this top.
我还想退货呢
I was gonna take this backl
你算运气好的了
You're lucky.
我们亲爱的校长让我指导
Our dear principal made me supervise
垒球队
the softball team.
我只能戴上那种硕大皮手套
I had to wear this huge leather glove thing.
而且还不是新的
And it was not new.
一切都是为了孩子 对吧
Well, it's all for the kids, right?
孩子会退我59块钱吗
Are the kids gonna refund me my$59?
59块 美元吗
$59? American dollars?
我报的可是原价
I'm quoting the original price.
重点是
Look, the point is,
我们工作超负荷了
we are being overworked.
我知道她是你朋友
I know she's your friend and all,
但约翰逊校长真的不能再让我们
but Principal Johnson needs to stop asking us
做双份工了
to do double duty.
她得雇几个助教
She's got to hire some teachers' aides.
听我说 没人比珍玛更关心
Look, look, no one cares about this school
这所学校了好吗
more than Gemma, okay?
她也很努力的
She busts her butt, too.
就别再对她吹毛求疵的了好吗
Let's cut her a little slack, okay?
老师们好呀 -嘿
Hello, teacherslHey.
看起来某人的艺术课玩的很开心嘛
Oh! Looks like someone had fun in art.
那必须的
Sure did.
你知道我这人啦 愿意为孩子们做任何事
You know me, anything for the kids.
没错
That's right.
说到这个 明天下午有人有空吗
Speaking of which, is anyone free tomorrow afternoon?
谢谢 蒂娜
Thank you, Tinal
什么 我没说有空啊
Wh- wh- what? I didn't say yes.
但事出紧急
But it's an emergency.
我得有人陪同五年级学生去艾塔迪那
I need someone to chaperone the fifth graders' field trip
废物处理中心做校外实践
to the Altadena Waste Disposal Center.
你是说垃圾场
You mean the dump.
请别叫那里“垃圾场“
Please don't call it"the dump
垃圾场的人会很不满的
The dump people get very offended.
我本来要去的 可太忙了
I'd do it, but I'm swamped.
我得筹办筹款活动
I've got the fundraising campaign,
完成年度报告
the annual report to finish,
还有一连串的捐赠晚宴
back- to- back donor dinners...
再说 会很有意思的
Plus, it'll be fun.
行吧
Fine.
你最好了
You're the best
玩得开心哦 蒂娜
Have fun, Tina Mm hmm.
希望你打过破伤风疫苗了
Hope you had your tetanus shot.
你知道
Yeah, you know,
当年我是一名跑卫
I was a running back back in my day.
差点就成职业选手了
And I almost made the pros,
但是 就没通过选拔
but, you know, just missed the cut, man.
是嘛 你在哪所大学打球的
Really? What college did you play for?
就 大学也是
You know in college, too.
我没考上
I- I missed the cut.
就差那么一点点
I missed the cut.
但 我高中 初中和儿童组比赛
But, uh, I dominated in high school,
都风光无两
middle school, peewee, you know.
能跟圈内人士
It's just good to talk to somebody else
聊聊天感觉就很好
that played the game.
你知道的
You know.
好 卡尔文 我得了解下
AlI right, Calvin, I need to know,
你是受伤了还是只是有点疼
are you injured or are you hurt?
有什么区别
What's the difference?
如果你受伤了 就没法打球了
If you're injured, you can't play.
但如果你就是疼 那我会让你
But if you're hurt, I'm gonna put your butt
重回球场 还把球给你
back on the field and give you the ball.
好吧
Okay...Mm- hmm.
好吧
Okay...Mm- hmm.
现在 我再问你一次
Now, I'm gonna ask you one more damn time- -
你是受伤了还是只是有点疼
Are you injured or are you hurt?
我还是有点不明白
You know, I'm still a little confused
但我该说 有点疼
...but I'm gonna say"hurt"?
这才像样嘛
Now we're talking.
现在我们让你从替补席上起来 -好
Now let's get you off that bench...Okay.
然后重回球场 -好的
and back in the game. All right.
这个电刺♥激♥机器
Now, this electro stim machine
会让血液流向
is gonna get the blood flowing
你的膝盖
to your knee.
我们开始吧 -好的
Let's get to work All right.
感觉如何
How's that feel?
都觉不出它开了
: I didn't even know it was on.
这才对嘛
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表