剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
You're supposed to cat call women.
那个女人是我妻子
That was my wife, and
你伤害了她的感情
you hurt her feelings.
我们应该尊重女性的
We're supposed to be respectful.
不不 你不应该
No No, you're not.
你下次看到我老婆
Next time you see my wife,
千万别喊她太太
keep the word"ma'am"out your mouth.
其实也不是我们的错
It's not us.
人事给我们开过会
We had an HR seminar
说是要营造健康的工作场所
on fostering a healthy workplace.
相信我 你老婆辣到冒烟
Believe me, your wife is a smoke show.
谢谢你能这么说
Thank you for saying that.
另外 语气别这么激动
Also, dial it back.
嘿 小伙子
Hey, hey, little buddy.
我得问问
I got to ask.
你这种男人是怎么泡到这种美女的
How did a guy like you get a woman that hot?
你这种男人是怎么泡到这种美女的
How did a guy like you get a woman that hot?
你一定很有钱吧
You got to be rich, right?
你是搞加密币的吗
Are you one of those crypto guys?
不 我不是搞加密币的
No, I'm not one of those crypto guys.
我长得也很帅 人也很有趣
I'm very good- looking and I'm funny.
财务上也还说得去
And financially, I do just fine.
好事 先生
Good for you, sir.
戴夫 你在干吗啊
Dave, what are you doing?
我这就有点看不懂了
Now I don't know anymore.
因为据他们所说 你性感到冒烟
According to them, you're smoking hot,
而我
and I'm
我只是个普通的矮矬穷
I'mjust some homely troll.
他们说我性感
They called me hot?
哦 真贴心
Oh, that's sweet.
哼 臭流氓
You guys are pigs!
fusebox
耶 上分了 小弱鸡
Oh, booml Game, sucker.
哈哈 耶
Ha ha! Yeah.
我要回去工作了
I'm going to go back to work.
真的吗 考特尼
Oh, really, Courtney?
你怎么一输球就说自己要工作呢
Now that you start losing, all of a sucldlen you got to work?
知道吗 我不喜欢跟转杆子的人比赛
You know what? I don't like playing against people who spin.
说得对 就得转杆子啊
You damn right I spin.
你不会转杆子怎么赢球呢
You gotta spin to win.
行 那我们走着瞧 赢不起
Well, this ain't over, spinner.
你是想说“赢家”吧
I think you mean"winner.
不错啊 爸爸 拥抱公♥司♥文化了
Well, check you out, Dad. Embracing the culture.
我把整个公♥司♥文化都虐惨了
Oh, I am beating the culture's ass.
马蒂 我知道你为什么喜欢这些人了
You know, Marty, I see why you like these people.
他们好有趣啊 对吧 卡尔文
They're fun. Right, Calvin?
是的 你知道 我
Yeah. You know, I
之前可能有点武断了
could have been a little judgmental.
虽然我不常犯错 但真犯错了
And on those rare occasions when I'm not right,
我也会听我合伙人的话
I've learned to defer to my partner,
他一直都做得很好 伙计
who has been doing a great job, man.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, Dad.
谁来掐我下
Somebody pinch me.
所以 那个怀孕的女生是谁
So, who's the pregnant girl?
所以 那个怀孕的女生是谁
So, who's the pregnant girl?
所 那个怀孕的女生是谁
So, who's the pregnant girl?
你说谁怀孕了
Who are you talking about?
那边那个 怀孕的那个啊
That girl right there. The pregnant one.
等等 她指的是
No. Is she pointing at
不不不 因为她
No, no, no no. Cause she
她根本不知道自己在说什么
she doesn't know what she's talking about.
我不知道什么
I don't know what?
不好说哈 孩儿们
I don't know, guys.
你妈一眼就能看出谁怀孕了
Your mother has an amazing baby- dar.
这种天赋蛮奇怪的
It's a weird talent.
我们一直在琢磨
We've been trying to figure out
怎么把它变现
how to monetize it.
等等等等 你啥意思
Wait, wait, wait. What are you saying?
你是说考特尼怀孕了
Are you saying Courtney's pregnant?
考特尼
Courtney?
她就是考特尼
That's Courtney?
是的 -你的考特尼
Yes. Your Courtney?
是的 -你的考特尼
Yes. Your Courtney?
是的
Well...Yes.
你没有 不会吧
Did you No, no, no, no.
你不会是说那个女孩怀孕了吧
You better not tell me that you got that girl pregnant!
等一下 你要是有了宝宝
Wait a minute. If you're having a baby,
那意味着我当奶奶了
that means I'm a grandma.
好紧张啊 -是的
I'm a little nervous. Yeah.
但也很兴奋 -是的
But I'm excited. Yeah.
紧张和兴奋交织在一起
So I guess I'm nervous- skited.
但是我对你很失望 -嗷 嗷
But I'm very disappointed in you! Ow, ow, ow!
我都不知该作何感想了 -冷静一下
Ijust don't know how to feel. Calm down.
妈妈 你又不确定啊
Mom, you don't know that.
那就去问问她啊
Well, then, go ask her.
妈 我不能直接跑去问一姑娘怀孕了没
Mommy, I can't ask a woman if she's pregnant.
我可以 -不
Well, I can. No
宝贝
Babe. Babe. Babe
宝贝
Babe. Babe. Babe
爸 你做点什么吧 -等等 等等
Daddy, please do something. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
停 妈妈 妈妈
Stop, Mama! Mama...
求你不要
Please, please, please...Please don't.
嘿 亲爱的 你还好吗
Hey, sweetie How you doing?
我很好啊 B太太
I'm good, Mrs. B.
知道吗 你皮肤好好啊
Oh. You know, you have beautiful skin.
散发着光晕
You're glowing.
谢谢
Thank you.
昨天杂货店一女的
You know a woman in the grocery store
也这么说来着
told me that yesterday?
那肯定
I bet.
你在吃什么呀
So, what you got there?
你在吃什么呀
So, what you got there?
哦 五花肉和酸奶
Oh, chicharrones and yogurt.
哦 五花肉和酸奶
Oh, chicharrones and yogurt.
我知道这么吃很奇怪 可就是停不下来
I know it's weird, but I can't stop eating it.
你知道吗 太好吃了
Um, you know So good.
你知道吗 太好吃了
Um, you know So good.
我觉得 我们需要谈谈
I think we need to talk.
好吧 -所以
Oh. Okay. Yeah. So
好吧 -所以
Oh. Okay. Yeah. So...
里面究竟什么情况
MARTY: What is happening in there?
让你妈施展魔力 好吗
Oh, no, just let your mama do her thing, all right?
大家淡定点 冷静
Everybody just chill. Calm down.
都给我淡定 -但究竟发生了什么
Everybody chill out! Just chill out! But what is happening?
都给我淡定 -但究竟发生了什么
Everybody chill out! Just chill out! But what is happening?
好吧
Okay. Uh- oh. Uh- oh.
好吧
Okay. Uh oh. Uh oh.
考特尼在哭 -不是 这也不代表什么啊
Courtney's crying. Oh, no. But that can mean anything.
但你妈在笑 -即便如此呢
But your mama's smiling. Even so. Even so.
天 你有麻烦了
Oh, you in trouble.
你能花9刀买♥♥海苔
So you can buy a nine- dollar bag of seaweed,
都不愿花2刀买♥♥避孕套
but can't buy a two- dollar condom?
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表