剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
"He Wasn't Man Enough. "
我最爱那段了
That's my jam.
好的 没事 放松下
Okay. Okay, just calm down.
好吧 我们时间很充裕
Okay? We have plenty of time.
没错 马蒂也是早产儿
Yeah, yeah. Marty came early,
当时情况也很顺利
and it all went smoothly.
咱俩对“顺利”的定义
You and I have very different
好像不太一样
definitions of"smoothly. "
真不敢相信你开一辆底盘这么低
I cannot believe you are taking me
的车送我去医院
to the hospital in a lowrider.
宝贝 我也是没办法呀
Look, baby, I couldn't help it.
这车我刚改装完 正试驾呢
AlI right, I'd just finished customizing this car
接到了你的传呼
and I was test- driving it when you beeped me.
啊 啊
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
缇娜 缇娜
Uh, Tina, Tina,
鞋不要放上来 宝贝
no shoes on the shag, baby.
怎么啦
What?
卡尔文 我要生了
Calvin, I am having a baby!
我知道 你能憋到我们到医院再生吗
Okay, but can you hold it till we get to the hospital?
什么
What?
你再敢问我一遍
Ask me that one more time.
再敢问我一遍
Ask me that one more timel
天 挡风玻璃上全是雾 稍等
Man, this windshield's all foggy. Hold on.
好吧
Okay.
出什么事了
What is happening?
抱歉 我按到开关了
I'm sorry. I hit the switches.
哥们儿 车真靓
MAN: Yo, sweet ride.
嘿 伙计
Hey, my man,
你喜欢这样的改装吗
you like what you see,
欢迎去卡尔文维修站体验
bring your car to Calvin's Pit Stop.
卡尔文
Calvin!
我正生孩子呢 -孩子也得吃饭吧
I'm having a baby. - The baby's got to eat.
我天啊 疼
Oh, my Godl Oh!
卡尔文 卡尔文
Calvin! Calvin, Calvin,
我感到一阵推力
I'm feeling a lot of pressure.
要出来了 要出来了
Something's happening. Something's happening.
你能看看吗 你能看一眼吗
Can- can you look? Can you look?
看啊 脑袋出来了
Oh, look, it's a head.
哦天哪
Oh, God.
我不行了
I'm going down.
谁有正常一点的生产故事吗
Does anyone have a normal birth story?
你们真的吓到我了 -好吧
Cause I'm starting- to freak out here. - Okay.
没啥大不了的 知道吗
It was no big deal, all right?
出来的只是你的头
It was just your head.
剩下的部分是到医院才出来的
The rest of you came out at the hospital.
好了 这样等下去没完没了
You know, this is taking forever.
戴夫珍玛 你们去找保安
Okay, Dave and Gemma, can you find security
让他们把这些货车先开出去
so we could get these vans moved?
好 这就去 -好 这就去
Yeah, on it. - Yeah, on it.
好吧 我和马尔科姆去找急救医生
Okay, me and Malcolm will go find an EMT.
这里肯定有很多
I'm sure they're all over the place.
对对对 我去买♥♥玉米片
Okay, right. I'll go get nachos.
错
No.
特雷 你去把这些货车的司机找到
Trey, you'll go find the drivers for these vans
好让我们离开这儿
so that we can get out of here.
行 我敢说玉米片摊位旁肯定能找到
Right, cause I bet they up there by the nachos.
好了 各位 咱们还有时间
AlI right, guys, we got a little bit of time,
先来深呼吸 放松
so let's just breathe and relax.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be just fine.
谢谢你 巴先生
Thank you, Mr. B.
好吧
AlI right.
这阵宫缩好疼
Huge contraction.
没关系 没关系 用深呼吸来引导
It's okay. It's okay. Just breathe through it.
嘿嘿呼 嘿嘿呼
Hee- hee- hoo, hee- hee- hoo. - Hee- hee- hoo, hee- hee- hoo.
你不是说宫缩间隔
I- I thoughtyou said
还很长吗
your contractions were still far apart.
之前是很长
They were,
但这孩子有点心急
but the baby doesn't give a...
孩子要生了 孩子马上要生了
The baby's coming! The baby's coming right now!
快来帮忙 马丁 过来
Help! Martin, come here.
你在千什么
What are you doing?
拜托 伙计 你能行的
Come on, man. You got this.
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
我不知道 课堂只教过
No. No, I don't. All they teach you
嘿嘿呼
in the class is"hee- hee- hoo. "
好吧
COURTNEY: Okay,
这孩子等不下去了
this baby wants out.
儿子 听我说
Son, listen to me.
你要勇敢面对你的恐惧
You got to step up and face your fears,
不然你会像我一样 后悔终生
or you'll regret it forever like I do.
你后悔吗
You do?
我当然后悔
Of course I do.
你妈妈当时那么需要我
Your mother really needed me,
而我却没能陪在她身边
and I wasn't there for her.
确切地说 我在她身边
I mean, I was, but
但我当时晕倒在地
I was laid out on the floor
瘫在车窗旁
or slumped against the car window
只能她来开车
while she had to steer.
但你可以做的比我强
But you can be better than me.
好吗 你能做到的
AII right? You can do this.
我知道你可以的
I know you can.
难道没人跟我说一句你可以的”吗
Isn't someone going to tell me I can do this?
对 没人怀疑你 考特尼 -你可以的
Oh, yeah, nobody·doubting you, Courtney. - Oh, yeah, you can do this...
你势在必得
Like, you know you got it.
好的 咱们得找点毛巾
Okay, we're gonna need some towels.
好吧
AlI right.
但这里啥都没有 只有
Uh, we got nothing but, uh,
价值300美元的托妮·布拉克斯顿恤
$300 worth of Toni Braxton T- shirts.
好吧
Okay.
我天
Oh, boy.
她头已经出来了
She is crowning.
好吧
CALVIN: Okay.
我要不行了
Okay. I'm going down.
天呢 马蒂 别这样
Whoa, whoa, whoa...Marty, come on.
马蒂 别丢下我 好吗
Marty, stay with me, okay?
呼吸 嘿嘿呼
Breathe. Hee- hee- hoo.
嘿嘿呼
Hee- hee- hoo.
死磕 死磕 耶
Skert, skert. Yeah.
你们都做的很好
Keep going, y'all.
好的 都做得很好
Okay. All right, you are doing great.
开始用力吧 -好的
Let's push. CALVIN: Okay.
来 握住我的手 -好的
AII right, here. Take my hand. Okay, okay.
握住我的手 -好的
Okay, just hold my hand. - Okay, okay.
开始吧
Here we go.
嗷呜 我的无名指啊
Ooh! That's my ring finger.
天 我快饿死了
I'm, like, starving.
小塞德宝把休息室的食物都吃光了
Lil Side Baby ate up everything in the greenroom.
谁会这么做啊
Who does that?
我天啊 托妮·布莱克斯顿
Oh, my God. Toni Braxton!
这不是我的保姆车
This is not my Sprinter.
这个女人在生孩子吗
And is that woman having a baby?
好 听着 事情是这样的
Okay, okay, okay. See, what had happened was,
我们的司机闯了几个交通锥
is that our driver ran over some cones,
然后就开到了艺人入口
and we came in to the artists' entrance,
我老婆穿着一双名牌鞋
my wife had on these designer shoes,
因为这种鞋不能走路
because she couldn't really walk in them.
你知道 不能穿着走长路
Yourknow, you can't really walk in them.
总之 我们就想 那车就停这儿吧
Anyway, we said, "Whoa, let's just go in this way. "
而且 没错 这位女士正在生孩子
And- and, yes, this lady is having a baby.
鲍里斯 你能帮忙
Boris, can you...can you help
把货车开出去吗
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表