剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
不可以 不接受
PROTESTERS: Not all right, not okay!
没有助教就不能处 不可以
We don't have no teachers' aides! Not all right...
不想打岔 但是我们口号♥
Not to be that guy, but should we really
不符合语法合适吗
be doing non- grammatical chants?
感谢的你的建议 斯科特
Thank you for your input, Scott
那这样呢
How about this?
不可以 不接受
Not all right, not okay.
我们面临严重的助教缺乏
We have a complete lack of teachers' aides.
谢谢
Thank you.
我得进去一趟
I'm going inside.
尿急
I got to pee.
不行 别别别
Ah- ah- ah, no, no, no, no!
你不能去罢♥工♥警戒线对面尿尿
You can't pee across the picket line.
如果你非得要去 就去街那头的加油站
If you got to go, go to the gas station up the street.
但你得消费才行 所以帮我带杯咖啡
But you got to buy something, so get me some coffee.
那家可是在湖畔大道上
That- that is all the way down on Lake Avenue.
多棒呀 姑娘
Well, that is wonderful, girl.
迈开腿
Get your steps in!
不可以 不接受
Not all right, not okay!
没有助教就不能处
We don't have no teachers' aides!
不用担心 谢弗先生
Don't worry, Mr. Schaefer.
是 教职工们已经罢♥工♥两天了
Yes, the faculty has been on strike for two days
但学校还开着呢
but the school is still open.
我很高兴的告诉大家
And Im happy to report we've got
每个班级都有代班老师
substitutes for every class.
不是 我是说的代班
No, Isaid"substjtutes. "
我为什么要说我们有妓♥女♥啊
Why would I say we had prostitutes?
没有助教就不能处
PROTESTERS: We don't have no teacher's aiidesl
她是打电♥话♥呢吗
Is she on the phone?
嘿 嘿 吼 吼
Hey, heyl Ho, ho!
我们才不管你打着电♥话♥呢
We donft care youlre on the phonel
嘿 嘿 吼 吼
Hey, heyl Ho, hol
我们才不管你打着电♥话♥呢
We dorjt care you're on the phonel
欢迎来到街区 欢迎来到邻里
♪ Welcome to the block welcome to the neighborhood ♪
欢迎来跟我们做邻居
♪ Welcome to the hood.
戴夫
Um, Dave?
戴夫 戴夫
Dave. David.
怎么
Yeah?
我跟你解释下吹叶机的科学原理哈
Let me explain the science of the Ieaf blower to you.
你应该是把草坪上的叶子吹掉
You're supposed to blow the Ieaves off your lawn,
而不是吹的满草坪都是
not back all over your lawn.
是 我是吹走了
Yeah, well, I already did that.
还整整齐齐地堆成堆了
But then they were all in a neat pile,
然后我就回屋里去了 而珍玛
and I was gonna have to go back inside and Gemma
现在并不让人愉悦
is not a pleasure right now.
现在并不让人愉悦
is not a pleasure right now.
我让她冷静一下 她却跟我说
And when I told her to calm down, she told me to...
该死
Damn.
珍玛说那话了
Gemma said that?
是啊 很过分
Yeah. It's bad.
我从没见过她气性这么大 一般来说 她生气的时候
I've never seen her this upset. Usually, when she's mad,
蒂娜会帮她消气 可现在
Tina helps her through it, but now
她生气的原因就是蒂娜
Tina is the reason she's mad.
是 是 蒂娜也在生珍玛气呢
Yeah, yeah, Tina is upset with Gemma, too.
你知道珍玛为庆祝我们周年纪念日
You know that five- piece china set
送我们的那套五件套瓷器吧
that Gemma got us for our anniversary?
现在不是三件套了吗
Is it now a three- piece china set?
或者是75件套瓷器 权看你怎么解读了
Or a 75- piece china set, depending on how you look at it.
戴夫 算不知道
Oh, Dave. I don't know
戴夫 真不知道
Oh, Dave. I don't know
你干嘛还费事用那个吹叶机你
why you're bothering with that Ieaf blower.
你媳妇一天天的可能吹了
Your wife blows hot air all clay long.
蒂娜 蒂娜 别这样
Tina, Tina, come on.
嘿 戴夫 你能
Hey Dave, can you Oh.
我进去了
I'm going back inside.
别别别
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
我进屋
I'm going back inside.
我进屋
I'm going. back inside
行啊 那我留外面 你进去
Fine, I'll stay and you go inside.
等等等等 珍玛 轮不着你来告诉我要干什么
Oh, wait, wait, wait, Gemma, you don't tell me what to do.
行呀 那就待外面呗 背后捅刀子的
Well, then fine, stay out here, backstabber.
好吧 你知道吗 珍玛 -怎么 -你可以亲我
Okay, you know what, Gemma? You can kiss my What?
下地狱吧
Rot in hell!
还有你妈
And your mama! Oh!
戴夫 这可不是吹个叶子就能解决的事了
Dave, this is way bigger than leaves.
我们可能得重新规划下
We might have to relandscape out here.
也许建个泳池
Maybe put in a pool.
不要
Nope.
你干嘛呢
What are you doing?
扔几本书
Just getting rid of some books, man.
这些都让我想起了珍妮尔
These all remind me of Janelle.
别这样 大哥
Oh, come on, big bro.
我知道分手很难受
I know breakups are hard.
但真的够了
But enough already.
你把所有船长脆脆麦片都扔了
You threw out all the Cap'n Crunch.
她喜欢船长脆脆麦片
She loved Cap'n Crunch.
我还喜欢船长脆脆麦片呢
I love Cap'n Crunch.
所以我才买♥♥船长脆脆麦片的
That's why I bought the Cap'n Crunch.
听着 兄弟 我不理解
Look, man, I- I don't get it.
当初你俩在一起的时候 你看起来不像是要认真处
When you two were together, you didn't seem that serious.
现在她走了 你就变成没了她就活不了了
Now that she's gone, you can't live without her.
真爱就是这样的 马蒂
That's how true love works, Marty.
所以怎么着 你要把这些书都扔了呗
So, what, you're just gonna throw all these books away?
不是 我要把它们放到戴夫的小图书馆里
No, man, I'm gonna put em in Dave's little library.
真的吗 放那本
Really? The
《取悦黑人女性的秘密》进去
Secrets to Pleasing a Black Woman?
也许这本就不用了
Maybe not this one.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
我天 又来了 -怎么啦
Oh, my God, okay, here we go. What?
我猜猜啊 马蒂 你喉咙痒
Let me guess, Marty you got a tickle in your throat,
就上网找医生 现在你觉得自己得了坏血病
you went on WebMD and now you think you have scurvy.
不是 我通过吃三个橘子排除了是坏血症
No. I eliminated scurvy by eating three oranges.
所以很明显这病要严重的多
So, clearly, this is something much worse.
马蒂 我给你买♥♥了锌片来
Marty, I brought you some zinc.
不行 退后 退后
Oh, no, stay back. Stay back!
我的N95口罩呢
Where are my N- 95 masks?
马尔科姆
Malcolm!
我猜猜
Oh, let me guess- -
口罩让你想起了珍妮尔
they reminded you of Janelle.
她喜欢戴粉色哒
She liked to wear the pink ones.
感冒而已 马蒂
It's just a cold, Marty.
这又不是《权力的游戏》你也没得灰鳞病
This isn't Game of Thrones. You don't have greyscale.
我们不会把你跟其他石人一起流放到
We're not gonna exile you to the ruins of Valyria
瓦雷利亚的废墟的
with the other stone men.
你啥都不知道 琼恩·雪诺
You know nothin", Jon Snow.
你最好习惯这事 考特尼
Oh, you better get used to this, Courtney.
马蒂很不擅长应对生病
Marty is very bad at being sick.
他九岁那年 要切扁桃体
You know, when he was nine, he had his tonsils out
他竟然写了份遗嘱
and he wrote a will.
他留给你什么了
What did he leave you?
什么都没留 他把一切都
Nothing. He left everything
留给美国扁桃体协会了
to the American Tonsil Society.
面那个协会并不存在
Which does not exist.
就该成立个
It should.
你最好振作起来
Well, you'd better rally.
明天我们还得去上婴儿安全课呢
We have our baby safety class tomorrow.
不不不 我去不了
Oh, no, no, no, I- I can't do that.
我都病成这样了 连自己脑袋都抬不起来
As sick as I am, I can barely lift up my own head.
更别提一个橡胶婴儿了
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表