剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
Who the hell is Pridgeon?
是考特尼 卡尔文可难受了
It's Courtney, and Calvin is crushed.
肯定的啊
Oh, I bet.
他怎么知道的
How did he even find out?
你跟我说孩子名字叫佩内洛普
Well, you told me the name Penelope,
我可能就告诉了卡尔文 他又告诉了蒂娜
and Imay have told Calvin, who told Tina,
蒂娜告诉了马蒂 马蒂跟蒂娜说了孩子真名
who told Marty, who told Tina the baby's actual name.
她回来告诉卡尔文 卡尔文又告诉我 现在我在跟你讲
She told Calvin, who told me, and now I'm telling you.
看看你家兄弟 我拿了A
Check out your boy. I got an A.
好吧
: Okay. All rightl
我就说人工智能是正确的选择
I told you AI was the way to go.
没有 我自己写的
Uh, no, no, I wrote that myself.
完全没有用到人工智能
I didn't use AI at all.
你还拿个A 还是科学学科
And you got an A...in a science class?
你不信我
You don't believe me.
我跟你说 都是我自己写的 马蒂
I'm telling you, that's all me, Marty.
是 我刚还做了个俯卧撑呢
Oh, yeah, sure, and I just did a push- up.
叩叩
Knock, knock.
请进
Come in?
马蒂 你♥爸♥因为件事有点不开心
Marty, your dad is upset about something,
他之所以知道的唯一原因是我大嘴巴
and the only reason he knows is'cause of my big mouth.
什么事啊
What is it?
你孩子会姓
It's killing him
普里金这事让他难受死了
that your baby's last name is going to be Pridgeon.
普里金是谁啊
Who the hell is Pridgeon?
你们认识我多久了
How long have you people known me?
好了 各位 我们得谈一下
AlI right, everybody, we need to talk.
我们知道我们宝宝的情况有点不寻常
We understand our baby situation is unconventional.
我们很开心你们都非常兴奋
And we love that you are all super excited.
是的 是的 很开心
MARTY: We do. We do. We love it.
但我们不大喜欢你散播谣言
But what we love less is you guys spreading rumors
背后八卦我们的选择这种行为
and gossiping about our choices.
珍玛挑的头
Gemma started it.
什么
What? l
我只告诉了戴夫 这是婚姻漏洞 大家都知道的呀
Just to Dave. It's the marriage loophole, everybody knows it.
是 就跟最好朋友漏洞一样
Yeah, just like the best friend loophole. Yeah.
就没这说法
That's not a thing.
好吧 可以
Okay, willwill?
你们可不可以
Will you please
让我们说
let us talk?
现在我们正式宣布宝宝名字
We are now officially going to announce our baby's name. Mm.
正式不再是个秘密
Well, it's officially not a secret.
是达芙妮
It's Daphne.
金小姐在杂货店告诉我了
Miss Kim told me at the grocery store.
我们宝宝的名字是达芙妮
Our baby s first name will be Daphne.
她的姓
Her last name
则会是普里金-巴特勒
will be Pridgeon- Butler.
好 非常感谢 二位
Oh. Okay. Thank you so much, guys.
这太棒了
This is awesome.
这个名字 传承继续下去了
The name, the legacy continues.
有没有可能改成巴特勒-普里金
Is there any chance that you can go Butler- Pridgeon?
怎么了 不行吗 -见好就收 宝儿
What? No? Take the win, baby.
蒂娜 准备好被迷住 接下来向你展示
Tina, prepare to be dazzled. May I present to you
史密的朱诺五号♥豪华换尿布桌
the Juno Five Deluxe Changing Table by Smim.
真是目眩神迷 我很喜欢
I am dazzled. I love it.
是呢 碰一下
Yeah. Dap.
咱们之间的互动嘛
Huh? It's our thing.
是
Oh, yeah.
跟我当初做的那个一模一样
This looks exactly the same as when I did it.
是 不过有一点关键的不同
Yes, except, for one crucial difference.
这个能用 蒂娜
It works. Tina?
何不试一下弹出式尿布抽屉
Why don't you take the pop- out diaper drawer
抽屉带缓冲闭合机制的哦
with soft- close mechanism for a ride?
好的 好的 我看下哈
Okay, okay. Let me see.
不错哎
Ah. Okay. Huh?
太棒了
It's spectacular.
很厉害 戴夫
I'm- I'm impressed, Dave.
我都等不及把臭臭的小宝宝
I just can't wait to put a stinky little baby
放到这家伙上面了
up on this bad boy.
好吧 我不得不承认 戴夫
Yeah, I got to admit, Dave.
我以为你做不到呢
I didn't think you could do it.
对你一点信心都没有
I had no faith.
丁点都无 零
Absolutely none. Zero.
如果你看后面这里
Oh, and if you look back here,
这些带子能起到防地震功能
these straps make it earthquake- safe.
是
Yeah.
格罗弗 你拼的是吗
Grover, did you build this?
是的先生 我看了些油管视频
Yes, sir. II watched some YouTube videos.
20分钟才装完
It took me 20 minutes.
格罗弗 当初说好了是秘密
Grover, we agreed it was a secret.
是 但是你忘了
Yeah, but you forgot
“我害怕卡尔文先生”这个漏洞啊
about the"I'm scared of Mr. Calvin" loophole.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表