剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
You know, this pregnancy really caught me off guard,
我本来不知该怎么办
and I didn't know what to do.
要不要孩子么
Oh, a- about having the baby?
不不不 我会留下孩子的
Oh, no. No, no, no. I'm having this baby.
只不过我的家人不在身边 我不知
I just didn't know how I was going to raise a baby
该如何把孩子养大
so far from my family.
但现在 看到你和你家人这么不靠谱
But now, seeing how you and your family are tripping,
我觉得我还是回家吧
I realize Im better off going back home.
回卡尔加里吗
To Calgary?
对
Yes.
但那在加拿大
But that's in Canada.
我知道啊
Yeah, I'm aware.
我本来不想回去的
And I had no intention of going back there,
但回到卡尔加里 至少
but in Calgary, me and my baby
我和宝宝会有家人在身边帮衬
will be surrounded by my family, who will be supportive.
不像你家人 把我当成拜金女
Unlike your family, who thinks I'm a gold digger.
不是的
No.
不 我们家也不都这样
No, not- not my whole family.
只有我爸 还有我邻居戴夫
Just my dad. A- And my neighbor Dave.
天啊 一想到今晚新剧集的走向
Ooh! I'm so nervous about what's gonna happen
我精神都紧张
on tonight's new episode.
真不知道你怎么能吃得下
I don't know how you can eat.
我午餐没怎么吃 珍玛
Well, I had a light lunch, Gemma.
肚子饿是完全正常的
My being hungry is perfectly normal.
好的 开始吧 -好 开始了
Okay, start it. Start it. Okay, here we go.
啊 你觉得接下来会怎样
Ugh! What do you think's gonna happen?
嗯 这
Well, it's
这很难说 真的
it's hard to say, really.
天啊 好烫
Oh, my God, that's hot.
好烫
Hot
三明治好烫啊
The Hot Pocket's hot.
小声点 我都听不见船长在说什么了
I can't hear what the fishing boat captain is saying.
不重要
It's not important.
你怎么知道不重要
How do you know?
呃 我我 我不知道
Uh, II don't- - I don't. I don't know.
我怎么会知道 我对这一集一无所知
How- how would I? I don't know anything about this episode. Oh.
也许很重要呢
You know, maybe it was important.
你想倒回去吗 那我倒回去 -闭嘴 你还在讲话
Do you want to go back? - I should go back. - No, y- you're still talking,
现在只能倒回去了
so now we have to go back.
我要坦白一件事
I have something to confess.
一件可怕的事
Something horrible.
怎么了
What?
哦天
Oh, man.
接下来要惨了
This is gonna be rough.
这样吧 让我先接个电♥话♥
You know what? Let me get that first.
干嘛 不用接 写着“疑似骚扰电♥话♥”
Wha- uh, you better not. It says"spam likely. "
又没写“绝对是骚扰电♥话♥”
Well, it doesn't say"spam definitely, "
让我按一下吧 -不行 戴夫
so let me just answer it. - No, Dave- -
说啊 你到底做了什么 你做了什么
Spit it out, What did you do? What did you do?
我昨晚已经看过这集了 没等你
I watched the episode last night, without you.
这是我们共同的剧 我辜负了你的信任
This was our show, and I violated your trust.
没关系
It's okay.
不 有关系
No, it's not.
我真该死
I deserve to be dead.
跟唐一个下场
Just like Don.
剧透了
Spoilers!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
天啊 真抱歉 我真可恨
God, I'm sorry. God, I'm a monster.
比清空了肾上腺素笔的妮可还可恨
Just like Nicole who emptied the EpiPen.
戴夫
Davel
我配不上你 天 我恨自己这么软弱
I don't deserve you. God, I hate that I'm so weak.
戴夫 别说了
Dave, stop.
说实话 我其实松了一口气
To be honest, I'm a little relieved.
有件事 我一直在找合适的时机
I've been trying to find the right time
告诉你
to tell you this.
最近几个月 你一直在提议
You know how, for months now, you've been saying
一起看电影《芭比》
we should finally watch the Barbie movie,
我的回答总是 今晚不行
and I kept saying, "Not tonight"?
这是因为
That's because.
我没等你 已经先看了
...I saw the movie without you.
你什么
You what?
我跟蒂娜翘班去看了日场
Tina and I snuck off to a matinee.
我很抱歉
I'm- I'm sorry.
你抱歉有什么用 珍玛
Sorry's not gonna cut it, Gemma!
你知道我有多想看《芭比》
You know how badly I wanted to see the Barbie movie.
我博客上的粉丝都在等着
AlI of my blog followers have been waiting
听我的热评
to hear my hot take.
不知道能不能安慰到你
I- If it makes you feel any better,
反正你看了也不会喜欢
you wouldn't have liked it anyway.
不会吗 烂片吗 -切 你会爱死的
No? It was not good? - No, you would have loved it.
拍的特别好 -我就知道我会喜欢
It was so good. - I- I know I would have loved it!
大家都这么说的
That's what everybody says.
好吧
Well.
考特尼把协议签了
Courtney signed the agreement.
你开心了吧
I hope you're happy.
太好了 确实开心
Well, all right, I am happy.
爸 她没打算起诉我们的 但她很伤心
Dad, she wasn't gonna sue us, but she was upset
因为我们把她当成了拜金女
that we thought she was a gold digger.
我才没那么叫她
I never would have called her that.
我没那么粗鲁
I'm not rude.
我只是以为她看上了我的钞票
I just thought she was somebody trying to stick me for my paper.
你的钞票安全了 爸
Well, your paper's safe now, Dad,
因为考特尼要搬回加拿大了
because Courtney's moving back to Canada.
什么 等等 什么
What- what? Wait, what?
她要把我宝宝带去加拿大
She's taking my baby to Canada?
不行不行 太远了
No, no, no that- that's too far.
那里那么冷 白人那么多
That's- that's too cold. That's too white.
宝贝 加拿大也有黑人的
Look, baby, there- there are Black people in Canada.
说两个出来
Name two.
德雷克
Drake,
还有 额 考特尼的妈妈
and, uh, Courtney's mom.
你这下开心了吧 卡尔文
I hope you're happy, Calvin.
可不是吗 -我没有
He is. N- No, I am not.
宝贝 我们可以
Baby, we can
听着
Look,
我跟考特尼还没商量好
Courtney and I hadn't figured out
如何一起抚养这个孩子
how we were gonna raise this baby together.
我只知道 我想要他俩成为我生活的一部分
AlI I knew is I wanted them to be a part of my life.
我现在既失去了孩子 又失去了朋友
Now I'm losing my friend and my baby.
该死
Damn.
这次我真的搞砸了
I really blew it this time, huh?
没错
Yes, you did.
你要不给我解决好
And if you don't fix it,
就去准备护照和厚外套吧 爷爷
you better get your passport and your puffy coat, Grandpa,
因为我们要搬去加拿大
'cause we're moving to Canada.
96号♥
Number 96.
到我了
: Oh! That's me.
本文件要求双方签署人都在场
This requires both signatories to be present.
问题就在这
Well, you see, uh, that's the thing.
另一个签署人 她 她还没来
The other signatory, she's, uh, she's not here yet.
97号♥
Number 97.
等等 哥们儿
Whoa, wait a minute, man.
别别 你先请坐
Hey Whoa, no, no, sit down.
坐 坐下
Sit- sit down.
听着 她马上就到了 好吗
Look, man, she should be here any second, okay?
她八点半有场网球比赛
She had a tennis match at, uh, a- at 8: 30,
也许 也许她打成了平局
and, uh, maybe, maybe she got caught
双方展开了拉锯 耽误了时间
in one of those long deuce situations.
这是有可能的 可以拉锯很久
That can happen. It can go long.
或者
Or, uh
也许她不会来了
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表