剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
I'm trying to figure out
街对面那个破落鬼那为啥要把百叶窗关上
why this degenerate across the street has his blinds closed.
也许他就是那种觉得
He's probably one of those crazy people
谁都在监视自己的疯子
who thinks he's being watched.
太对了
Exactly.
爸 你不是让我赶紧回家
Dad, you asked me to come home right away
帮你修电脑吗
to help you with a computer problem.
马蒂 我要你查清楚
Marty, I need you to find out
街对面那栋房♥子是怎么回事
what's going on with that house across the street.
可这不是修电脑的范畴呀
That's not a computer problem.
儿子 没有什么比关停一个
Son, there's nothing more important
派对房♥更重要的事了
than shutting down a party house.
这种东西到处出现
Those things are popping up everywhere.
造成停车问题 不休不止的噪音
Causing parking problems, noise at all types of hours,
陌生人来来往往 卡拉ok彻夜狂欢
strangers coming and going, and all- night karaoke orgies.
我不允许这种事出在我的社区
I won't have that in my neighborhood.
我想要业主委员会就是为了避免这种情况
It's situations like this that makes me want an HOA,
可我不想每月付45美元
except I don't want to pay $45 a month
让别人告诉我门不能漆成紫色
to have somebody tell me I can't have a purple door.
你家门又不是紫色
You don't have a purple door.
对 但我想保留这个选项
No, but I want the option.
拜托 马蒂 你得帮我弄明白
Come on, Marty. Come on, you got to help me figure out
街对面那栋房♥子的主人是谁
who owns that house across the street,
看舂租♥房♥♥网上能不能找到
see if it's on a rental site.
你知道的 去暗网查查
ou know, hey, check the dark web.
爸爸 这些信息都在平常的网上
Daddy, all of that is on the regular web.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
卡尔文 应用上说
Calvin, the app says
包裹已经发出 正等待重新投递
that the package is out for redelivery.
这次千万别错过了
Please don't miss it this time!
你是在直升机上吗
Are you in a helicopter?
我在吹风机下面
I'm under the dryer!
蒂娜 咱们小区出了件离谱的事
Tina, it is some crazy stuff going on in our neighborhood.
无比邪恶
Nefarious.
你说什么
It's what?
无比邪恶
Nefarious!
大流士是谁
Who's Darius?
你怎么突然说到大流士了
Why are we talking about Darius?
我不知道 他是你带大的
I don't know! You brought him upl
我得走了 宝贝 挂了
Look, I got to go, baby. Okay.
能帮我拿点水来吗
Hey, would you grab me some water?
我需要吃药 -放着我来
I need to take my pills. Yeah, I got you.
哦 你妈妈的包裹可能到了
Ooh, ooh, that's probably your mama's package.
帮我开一下门 -这就去
G- Get the door for me. On it
待着别动哈 -好的
Stay right therel Okay.
不是说你 去开门啊
Not you. Get the door.
别走
Don't move.
到底想让我♥干♥啥
Make up your mind!
该死 他走了
Oh, damn it. He's gone.
你知道你做了什么吗
You see what you did?
其实 我不知道
Actually, I don't.
有发现吗 马蒂 -没
Find anything yet, Marty? No.
我查了爱彼迎 美宿 和卡拉ok狂欢啪啪网
I've checked Airbnb, VRBO, and karaoke- orgies- dot- com,
还真有这么个网站
which...which does exist,
但你不会想深挖的
but you do not want to go there.
继续找吧 孩子
Well, keep looking, son.
真♥相♥就在那里
The truth is out there.
我们只需要
All we got to do.
服了 戴夫
God, Dave!
你好啊 邻居
Hey, neighbor.
你家前门贴了这个
Uh, found this in the front door.
哦 谢谢戴夫
Oh, thanks, Dave.
送货的二缺司机把自己当百米飞人了
Damn delivery driver thinks he's Usain Bolt.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
So, is there anything I can help you with?
戴夫 我有个问题要问你
Dave, you know what? I got a question for you.
你喜欢你家对面出现一所
How do you feel about living across the street
爱彼迎派对屋吗
from an Airbnb party house?
一点也不喜欢
Not good at all!
我们得防患于未然
We got to nip this thing in the bud.
我插一句哈 我没找到这栋房♥子的挂牌信息
For the record, I'm not seeing a listing for that house.
你去暗网查了吗
Are you on the dark web?
当然 查了
Yeah, sure.
好 很好
Good. Good.
很好 那么戴夫 你也可以出份力
Good, good. Now, Dave, make yourself useful
去查查那家伙的名字
and go and get that guy's name.
好吧 具体怎么做
O- Okay, well, how do I do that?
这不是明摆着吗
: It's a piece of cake.
翻翻他家信箱就知道了
Just go through his mailbox.
卡尔文 这可是联邦犯罪
Calvin, that's a federal crime.
啥时候的事
Since when?
从信诞生那刻就开始了
Since mail.
好吧戴夫 我不是让你去犯罪
Okay. Well, Dave, I'm not telling you to commit a crime.
我只是说
I'm just saying,
如果你是一个无辜路人
if you innocently walked past the mailbox
从信箱前经过时不小心撞上了它
and accidentally rammed into it,
邮件又正正好掉了出来
and the mail inadvertently fell out,
而出于误会 你上前去翻阅
and you mistakenly shuffle through it...
碰巧看到那个人的名字的话
...and by happenstance saw the guy's name,
这就不是你的错了
that's not on you.
这是人类好奇的本质
That's on the inquisitive nature of universe.
珍玛 如果我因此入狱
Gemma, if I go down for this,
一定要等我
wait for me.
所以这家伙到底做了什么
So, what's this guy done, anyway?
听好了 珍玛
Brace yourself, Gemma.
他只买♥♥了些食物 此后就一直很安静
He's purchased food and been nothing but quiet.
天 这不是好兆头
Oh, that's not good.
每次都是这帮安静的人
It's always the quiet ones.
这帮安静的人的怎么了
Who's always the quiet ones?
是杀人犯
The murderers.
杀人犯
Murderers?
珍玛 听听自己在说什么
Gemma, listen to yourself.
你罪案节目看多了 都有幻觉了
(ou've been watching those shows so long, you're seeing things.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你看到了大家都漏掉的东西
Things the rest of us are missing.
对吧
Right?
这个邮箱撞到我了
That mailbox just hit me.
哦天
Gosh!
算了
Forget it.
戴夫
MAILMAN: Davel
你没事吧 哥们
You okay, man?
我挺好的 我只是
Yeah, no, I'm great I was just...
想来看看我们的新邻居
trying to pay our new neighbor a visit.
他叫什么来着 我不擅长记人名
What's his name, again? I'm so terrible with names.
快提醒我一下
Save me the embarrassment. Uh
休伊 杜威 还是路易
Huey? Dewey? Louie?
就在嘴边怎么忘了
It's on the tip of my tongue.
真的 就在 嘴 边上
It's on the- It's on the tip of my tongue.
别人这么说的时候
Well, when someone says that,
你就该说出他的名字
you're supposed to give me the name.
我耶不知道
I don't know.
你真的见过这个人吗
Hey, have you ever actually met this guy?
没有律师在场 我不会回答这个问题
Im not answering that without a lawyer present.
听着 兰德尔 我只想知道这家伙叫啥
Okay, Iook, Randall, I just need this guy's name.
我是在为小区的安全考虑
I'm trying to save this neighborhood.
好吧 戴夫
AII right, Dave.
你知道我不应该让你看邮件
You know I'm not supposed to let you look at the mail,
但你是整条送货线路上唯一一个
but you are the only person on this entire route
给我圣诞小费的人
that tips me for Christmas.
还给我买♥♥生日贺卡
You buy me birthday cards. Well
在我最黑暗的时候 你一直陪在我身边
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表