剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
马蒂
Marty?
有很多顾客在休息室等候
There are customers waiting in the lounge
可没人帮他们把车开来
and no one bringing their cars around.
我知道 爸爸 洛厄尔今早刚辞职
Yeah, I know, Dad. Lowell just quit this morning.
毫不意外
Of course he did.
这年头想留住员工真难
It is impossible to keep employees these days.
你们这一代小年轻没人想工作
Nobody in your generation wants to work.
其实吧 他辞职是因为他卖♥♥了一个电影剧本
Actually, he quit because he sold a movie script
给奥普拉的公♥司♥但你说的没错
to Oprah's company, but yeah.
如果他是在我这里工作时摸鱼写的
Well, if he wrote it while he was working here,
那老子也要提成
I want a percentage.
你妈妈还能见到奥普拉本尊
And your mama get to meet Oprah.
还有盖尔
And Gayle.
妈妈 你把我搞得紧张死了
Mom, you are stressing me out.
你太小题大做了
You are making this a very big deal,
我还有很多事要做呢
and I got a lot going on.
妈妈 我爱你 爱你
Mom, I love you. Love you.
我也爱你 但你就是不听我说话
Love you, too, but you're not hearing mel
没错 但其他人都听到了
Yes, but everyone else is.
我妈说服我回趟卡尔加里的家
I let my mom talk me into coming home
小住几天看看他们
to Calgary for a quick visit,
突然她给我办了一个盛大的迎婴派对
and suddenly she's throwing me an enormous baby shower
是的 牧师没问题
Oh. Yes, the pastor's fine.
但你把整个教堂的人都喊来了
But the whole congregation?
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you, too, Mommy.
那个女人迟早会要了我的命
That woman is gonna be the death of me.
我告诉她 我不想要迎婴派对
Itold her I did not want a baby shower.
宝宝出生后会需要很多东西
Well, the baby is gonna need a lot of stuff when it comes.
没错 不过为了免费的
Yes, but a free stroller
婴儿车和暖瓶器 不值得让对我
and bottle warmer isn't worth me having to explain
对二十几位老太太解释 说我怎么不小心
to two dozen old ladies how I accidentally
被某个阿猫阿狗把肚子搞大了
let some random dude knock me up
无意冒犯
No offense.
相信我 我知道妈妈们是什么样
Believe me, I know how moms can get.
咋啦 出什么事了
What? What's wrong?
咋啦 出什么事了
What? What's wrong?
我忘了邀请你妈妈了
I forgot to invite your mom.
明天就是派对了 而且都不是在美国办
The shower's tomorrow, and in another country.
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
那你为什么尖叫 -我叫了吗
Then why did you scream? Did I?
我不该叫的
I shouldn't have.
我该怎么办呢
What am I gonna do?
你妈妈永远不会原谅我的
Your mom is never gonna forgive me
老特尼 冷静点 好吗
Courtney, calm down, okay?
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
她根本不喜欢这种事
This isn't even her kind of thing.
而且还得远赴加拿大
And it's all the way in Canada.
相信我 你是在帮她的忙
Trust me, you are doing her a favor.
现在她不必因为拒绝你 而让你失望了
Now she doesn't have to let you down by saying no.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我当然确定
Of course I'm sure.
你以为我不了解自己的母亲吗
You think I don't know my own mother?
好吧 好吧 你只管
Okay. All right, you just,
你只管去开心开心
you just, you go and- and have fun.
你回来我们再见
And, uh, I'll see you when you get back.
好吧 好吧 谢谢
Okay, okay, thank you.
好的 -你说什么回来
AlI right. Get back"?
她已经要去吃午饭了吗
Is she going to Iunch already?
不 爸爸 她要回加拿大
No, Dad, she's going to Canada.
她最好一小时内赶回来
Well, she better be back in an hour.
欢迎来到本街区 欢迎来到本社区
Welcome to the block, welcome to the. neighborhood*
欢迎来到这个大家庭
Welcome to the hood.
晚餐太好吃了 珍玛
Dinner was fantastic, Gemma.
牛排做得很完美
The steaks were perfect.
谢谢 蒂娜
Oh, thanks, Tina. Mm- hmm.
卡尔文 喝干邑吗
Calvin, cognac?
瞌睡来枕头了
Ah, you're breaking out the yac.
这段友谊终于有了回报
This friendship is finally paying off.
那么 拉马尔 是我疯了 还是你今晚真的是坐公车来的
So, Lamar, am I crazy, or did you take the bus here tonight?
你没疯 珍玛
You're not crazy, Gemma.
我那辆车着火了
The Datsun caught on fire.
我那辆车着火了
The Datsun caught on fire.
真倒霉
Ah, that's a bummer.
你还买♥♥不起新车
And you can't afford to buy another car
因为你找不到工作
because you can't fjnd a job.
你找不到工作 因为他没有车
You can't find a job because he doesn't have a car.
好棘手的问题
It's quite a pickle.
我倒是很乐意给你一份工作
Well, I'd love to give you a job,
但是学校针对雇佣有前科的重罪犯
but the school has a very clear policy
有非常明确的政策
on hiring convicted felons.
那就是不准雇
You can't.
该死的
Damn it.
真希望我们认识一些
Just wish we knew someone
拥有家族企业的朋友
who owned a private business.
好吧
Ah, okay.
拿人手短 喝人嘴短
I see I've been suckered by the'yac.
你们总是说 好人应该
You guys always talk about how good people
有第二次机会
deserve a second chance.
是啊 但我说的不是我去给人机会啊 戴夫
Yes, but not from me, Dave.
再说 我也帮不上忙
Besides, I can't help.
我没有任何岗位空缺
I don't have any openings
不 你有的
Yes, you do.
那个叫洛厄尔的门童今早不是辞职了吗
Didn't Lowell the valet guy just quit this morning?
我都忘了
I had forgotten that.
没错 蒂娜
Yes, Tina.
非常感谢你及时的提醒
Thank you so much for that very timely reminder.
你真的相信妈妈不会在乎自己
Do you really believe Mama wouldn't care if she wasn't
没被迎婴派对邀请吗
invited to the baby shower?
她当然在乎 她会心碎死的
Of course she'd care. She'd be heartbroken.
所以她会永远蒙在鼓里
But that's why she's never going to find out.
真的吗 马蒂
Oh, really, Marty?
考特尼自己都不知道自己怀孕
This is the same woman who knew Courtney was pregnant
咱们这位老妈倒先知道了
before Courtney knew she was pregnant.
我知道 我知道 但这次不一样
I know Tknow, I know, but- but this is different.
迎婴派对远在加拿大
The showerls all the way in Canada.
去的人她一个也不认识
And she don't know nobody who's going.
她又不是有什么魔法
It's not like she has magical powers.
马蒂 迎婴派对
Marty baby shower.
她是个女巫
She's a witch!
我想给考特尼办个迎婴派对
I want to throw Courtney a shower.
我们来谈谈日期吧
Let's talk dates.
日期 没错
Oh, datesl Yeah.
举办迎婴派对的日期 是的 -是的
For- for a future shower, yes. Yeah.
不 不 不 考特尼不想办
No! No, no, Courtney doesn't
迎婴派对 她讨厌迎婴派对
want a baby shower. She hates showers.
什么人会讨厌迎婴派对啊
What kind of person hates showers?
她是千禧一代 天蝎座 赫奇帕奇学院的
Well, she's a millennial and a Scorpio and a Hufflepuff.
别这样 这会是一个超级有趣的派对
Oh come on itd be a super fun party
大家会送礼物给你
where people give you stuff
我知道 她就是不正常
I know. She's crazy.
这可算是一个里程碑啊
Talk about a milestone.
你永远不会忘记 在自己离散多年的父亲出狱后
You know, you never forget the first day you drop off
你第一天送他去干
your long- lost dad at his minimum- wage job
最低工资的工作
just after he gets out of prison.
就像一首很棒的乡村歌♥曲
It's like a great country song,
听着 我们说清楚了 拉马尔
Listen, just so we're clear, Lamar,
这里有一些要求
there are a few requirements.
永远保持你的制♥服♥干净
AlI right, always keep your uniform clean,
要准时 还有
be on time and
别偷东西
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表