剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
嘿 卡尔文 你说想给我看样东西
Hey, Calvin. You said you wanted to show me something?
是 戴夫 是有
Yes, Dave, I do. Um...
看这个
Look at this.
这什么啊
What is it?
是换尿布台
It's the baby- changing table
就是你和珍玛送给蒂娜庆祝她奶奶洗礼的礼物
that you and Gemma gave Tina for her grandma shower.
上面写着“需要些许组装”
It says"some assembly required. "
这可不是些许 这全都得自己动手装
Well, this is not some. This is all.
卡尔文 这也是吸引人的部分呀
Well, Calvin, that's part of the appeal.
不仅是礼物 还是个有意思的建筑课题
Not only is it a gift, but it's a fun building project.
懂 都懂
I see. I get it.
你想我帮你装
You want me to help you build it.
接近了 我是想你来装
Close. I want you to build it
我去打高尔夫
while I go play golf.
这还真是个有意思的课题呢
Hmm, this is a fun project.
欢迎来到街区 欢迎来到社区
®Welcome to the block, welcome to the neighborhood*
欢迎跟我做邻居
Welcome to the hood.
蒂娜 你紧张不
So, Tina, are you nervous?
我们马上就知道你孙辈的性别啦
We're about to find out the sex of your grandchild.
错 是你马上就知道了
No, you re about to find out.
我的直觉几个月前就告诉我马蒂和考特尼
My instincts told me what Marty and Courtney
会发生什么事了 我来只是等着说一句
were having months ago. I'm just here to say,
早跟你说了吧”
"I told you so! "
瞧瞧 姑娘 你
Oh, oh, look at you, girl. You- -
都凸出来了呢
You just popped outta there!
瞧瞧
Lookit.
大家都这么说
So I keep hearing.
嘿 嘿 爸
Hey, uh, hey, Dad,
考特尼对自己体型有点敏感
Courtney is a little bit sensitive about her size.
好 明白 了解 没问题
Oh, oh, okay, got it, understood, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
丫头 瞧瞧
Girl, look at you!
这大体格子
As big as you wanna bel
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 考特尼 过来坐一下吧
Hey, uh, Courtney, um, why don't you come have a seat?
好
Okay.
不是 不是
Oh, no. No, uh
坐这个结实点的
One of the more sturdy ones.
就是这样
There we go.
好 开始吧
All right, let's do it.
好
Okay.
无人机 起飞
Drones, up.
好 各位 表演时间到
Okay, folks, it's showtime.
请讲目光投向空中
Keep your eyes on the skies
一切即将揭晓
and all will be revealed.
我知道性别
I- I know the gender,
你能换成揭晓宝宝名字吗
can you reveal the baby's name instead?
妈 不可以
Mom, no.
我们不会透露姓名的
We're not telling anyone the name.
我们想留点悬念等生产那天再说
We want to save something for the big day.
行吧 我知道了你说得对
Okay. I know. You're right.
告诉我
Just tell mel
妈咪 不行
Mommy, no!
好 按吧
Okay. Hit it.
哪种性别是绿色
What gender is green?
你干嘛呢 戴夫
What are you doing, Dave?
我要用我的无火机拍性别揭晓
I'm gonna use my drone to film the gender reveal.
你真觉得我们会想再看一遍这个吗
You really think we're gonna want to watch this again?
无人机是在天空中拼成图案呢吗
Are the drones forming shapes in the sky?
是的 那个是猎户座
Yep. That's Orion.
那个是仙后座
A- And that's Cassiopeia.
你知道现在湖人队有比赛吧
You do know there's a Laker game on, right?
我喜欢 好有创意
I love it. It's so creative.
我虽然不理解 完全不理解 但还是很喜欢
I don't understand it, like, at all, but still.
开始啦
Here we go.
揭晓答案的时刻到啦
The moment of truth has arrived.
好 我把无人机就位
Okay,let me just get my drone in position...
是女孩
It's a girl.
早跟你说了吧
I told you so!
性别揭晓就这么草草收场了
Well, so much for our big gender reveal.
我们连最精彩的部分都没等到
And we didn't even get to the best part.
是呀
I know,
X和Y染色体在卵字上会合
where the X and Y chromosomes
那幕都没表演出来
converge on the ovum.
是
Yeah, well
至少将来我们有有意思的故事讲给佩内洛普听了
at least we'll have a fun story to tell Penelope someday.
戴夫 听好
Dave, listen.
如果你发现我举止怪异
If you notice I'm acting weird,
不要大惊小怪
don't make a big deal.
好
Okay.
我知道了一些
I've got some information
我不该知道的信息
that I shouldn't have
而这消息真的很棒
and it's really fantastic information,
可我不能告诉你 所以别来烦我
but I can't tell you, so leave me alone.
我觉得我能修好这个
You know, I think I can fix this.
戴夫 我知道马蒂和考特尼的宝宝叫什么了
Dave, I know the name of Marty and Courtney's baby.
真的吗 你知道了 -是啊
Ooh, really, you do? Yeah.
叫什么呀
Well, what is it?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you!
虽然很想 但不能说
I'm dying to, but I can't.
他们把这事保密的
They're keeping it a secret.
好吧
Okay, well,
你是要尊重他们的意愿
you do need to respect their wishes.
要吗
Do I?
你是我老公 这算是个漏洞吧
I mean, you're my husband, it's kind of a loophole.
这倒是
That is true.
已婚人士内部无所不说
Married people do share everything.
可你不能跟别人说
But you can't tell anybody.
我跟谁说去啊
Well, w- who am I gonna tell?
叫佩内洛普
It's Penelope.
很好听啊
Oh, that's cute.
可以叫她“佩妮”或者“内莉”或者
She could by"Penny"or"Nelly"or- -
我知道了
Ooh, I know.
菠萝
Pineapple.
没人会叫她菠萝的
No one is gonna call her Pineapple.
我就打算这么叫她
Well, that's what I'm going to call her.
嘿 大家好呀
Hey, y'all.
嘿 -嗨
Hey. Hi.
好 就为这个诡异的
Okay, do we really have to write
婴儿摇篮挂饰我们也得写张感谢卡吗
a thank- you card for this creepy crib mobile?
好丑啊 -是啊
It is so ugly. Yeah.
谁会送这个给我们啊
Who even gave this to us?
我送哒
It's from me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我刚才没从婴儿角度来看它
You know, I wasn't looking at it from the baby's perspective, cosI
其实还挺好看的
it's actually beautiful.
比赛怎么样啊
So, how was the game?
嗯
Yeah...
我们赢了 但进到了加时赛
Well, we won, but it went into extra innings
而我还没开始写我的地质学论文
and I haven't even started writing my geology paper
论文明天就要交了
and it's due tomorrow.
地质学第一课
Ah. Geology 101,
想偷懒就学地质学
"rocks for jocks. "
那门课太简单了
That class was a piece of cake.
对我来说是的
Well, at least for me. medela
做个引体向上呗
Do a pull- up.
你不能每次争论什么都用这句话赢我
You can't win every argument like that.
你知道你能做什么吗 如果你想节省时间
You know what you could do? If you want to save time,
找人工智能啊 -对
use AI. Yeah.
让它帮我写论文吗
Whoa, to write my paper?
不行 那就是作弊了
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表