剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
好吧 你能让我去尝试一些
All right, you got me to try some things
我原本不感兴趣 但是很喜欢的事
that I didn't think I'd like, but I did.
不得不说 有你这样一个朋友真的很酷
And I got to say, it's cool to have a friend like that.
看来你是愿意一起去扎丸子头了
Oh, please tell me this is leading to matching man buns.
你敢再说一次"丸子头"
You say "man bun" one more time
你就和那根玉米热狗一样下去游泳吧
and you're going swimming with that corn dog.
听着 卡尔文
Hey, look, Calvin.
你也是一个很好的朋友
You're a really good friend, too.
你很幽默 你总是很坦诚
You know, you're funny, you're always honest.
而且不管发生什么 你总是会支持我
And no matter what happens, you always have my back.
真正的朋友都会这样
Well... that's what real friends do for each other.
来吧 卡尔文 抱一个
Come on, Calvin, bring it in.
戴夫 戴夫
Oh, Dave, Dave!
抱歉 抱歉 我错了
Okay, sorry, sorry, sorry! My bad.
这玩意可真大
This thing is big.
好了 我们来收线吧
All right, come on, let's start reeling it in.
-天哪 这可有够重的 -是啊
- Oh, man, it's heavy. - Yeah.
-你觉得会钓上来什么 -我不知道
- What do you think it is? - I have no idea.
不过要是什么海豚之类的保护动物
But if it's anything illegal like a dolphin,
我要去告发你领赏
I'm turning you in for the reward.
好了 加把劲
All right, come on.
快上 快上
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
什么
What?
这是在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
花这么大劲 就一个轮胎
All that and it's just a tire?
你不懂 这不仅仅是一个轮胎
Don't you get it, man? It's not just a tire.
那是什么
What is it?
是我爸给我的一条信息
It's a message from my dad.
这是他在告诉我 他在这里很开心
It's his way of telling me that he's happy here.
他说这是最适合他的安息之处
He's saying it's his perfect final resting place.
是我让他找到了归宿
And I put him there.
我就知道我们会成为朋友
I knew we'd be friends.
我们走吧 今天钓够了
Come on, man, that's enough fishing for the day.
-我们回家吧 老弟 -好
- Let's go home, buddy. - All right.
你是想带回去当作对你老爸的回忆吗
Are you taking that as a memory of your dad?
不是
No.
你瞧这轮胎有多新吗
You see how much tread is left on this thing?
我要放在店里卖♥♥掉
I'm selling this at my shop.
好了 哥们 "爷们罐"时间到
Okay, everybody, it's mañ-yata time!
好了 你们最好当心
Okay, y'all better watch...
我逗你们的 不过你们还是往后站点
I'm playing, man. Y'all better watch out though, step back.
我可要好好大显身手了
'Cause I am about to go whack-ass on this jackass!
这太有趣了
This is so much fun.
你看到卡尔文看见大家出现时有多开心吗
Did you see Calvin's face when he saw everyone was here?
是啊 我从来没看到他这么惊讶过
Yeah, I haven't seen him that surprised
自从上次 我把他老爸扔进了海里
since... well, when I threw his dad into the ocean.
其实 今天不止卡尔文一人会收到惊喜
You know, Calvin's not the only one who's getting a surprise today.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
是我想的那样吗
Is that what I think it is?
惊喜吧
Surprise.
等等
Wait...
你怀孕了吗
You're pregnant?
我知道这比我们预想的要快
I know it happened faster than we expected,
但是你现在开心吗
but are you happy?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
这 这是我一生中最幸福的时刻之一
Th-th-- this is one of the happiest moments of my life.
我能告诉大家吗
Can I tell everyone?
当然了 所以我才第一个告诉你啊
Of course. Why do you think I told you first?
各位 我有个好消息
Hey, guys, I've got some...
你 你没事吧
Oh, man, you-you okay?
没事 不过我可能是生不出第三个孩子了
Yeah, but I think I might be done at two kids.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表