剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
我和杰玛 葛罗弗从密歇根开车去加州时
When Gemma, Grover and I drove from Michigan to California,
看到了很多好东西
we saw all kinds of amazing things.
世界上最大的摇椅 不明飞行物博物馆
The world's biggest rocking chair, a UFO museum.
你知道吗 看看这个
Oh, you know what? Check this out.
我在世界上最大的番茄酱瓶旁边
That is me eating a corn dog next to
吃玉米热狗
the world's largest ketchup bottle.
还挺酷的
Wow, that's actually pretty cool.
-是吧 -不是
- I know, isn't it? - Nope.
卡尔文 我们马上就到66号♥公路了
Okay, Calvin, we're coming up on Route 66.
那是美国最具标志性的道路
It is the most iconic road in America.
有很多有趣的东西
There are tons of interesting things to see there.
我们绕个路吧
Let's just take a little detour.
算了吧
Ah, I don't know, man.
相信我 肯定值得
Trust me, it'll be worth it.
俗话说得好
It's like they say:
重要的是旅程 而不是目的地
it's about the journey, not the destination.
好吧 但我向你保证 说这话的人
Fine, but I guarantee you, whoever said that
肯定是在看牙医
was either on his way to the dentist,
去他岳母家 或者去你家的路上
his mother-in-law's house, or to visit you.
好了 看起来怎么样
All right, that's it. How do they look?
很好 非常匀称
Great. They're perfectly even.
我说不好 那个支架好像比这个高
I don't know. I think that bracket's higher than this one.
我没说支架 我说的是你的屁♥股♥
No, not those. I'm talking about your booty.
从后面看 你更像詹妮弗·洛佩兹
From back here, you look less like a Gemma and more like a J.Lo.
我知道你看不到 但我屁♥股♥都红了
Aw, I know you can't see it, but my cheeks are blushing.
好了 现在把棍子装上去就行了
All right, all that's left is to put the rod up.
-你想试试吗 -好啊
- You want to do the honors? - Oh, sure.
好的 给我吧
Okay, okay. Just hand it up to me.
我很期待看到卡尔文的表情
Ooh, I cannot wait to see the look on Calvin's face...
往好的方面想 咱俩的臀部都很翘
Well, on the bright side, we both have great butts.
戴夫 快点
Come on, Dave, hurry up.
还要多久啊
How much longer you gonna take?
别催我
Stop rushing me.
你说我每个州可以上一次厕所的
You said I get one bathroom break per state.
是啊
That's right.
你在老西部鬼城上过了啊
And you used it up when we stopped at that Old West ghost town.
我没有
No, I did not.
我担心厕所闹鬼
I started to worry that the bathroom was haunted,
就没尿出来
and I got pee shy.
好吧 你不喜欢鬼城
Okay, so you didn't like the ghost town,
但我打赌下一站你肯定喜欢
but I bet you're gonna like this next stop.
我也觉得
I bet I will, too.
这就对了嘛
All right, that's the spirit.
因为下一站就是车展
Because it's gonna be the car show.
但我们会开车经过
But we're gonna drive right past
世界上最大的水桶啊 卡尔文
the world's biggest bucket, and, Calvin,
这是我遗愿清单的第一项
that is right at the top of my bucket list.
那也只能等等了 因为从现在开始
Well, it's gonna have to wait, because from now on,
我们不会停车了
we're not making any more stops.
怎么了
What's wrong?
车轮在沙子里打转
The wheels are spinning in the sand.
希望不是流沙
I hope it's not quicksand.
鬼城的副警长就是被困在流沙里了
That's what got the ghost town's deputy.
我们被困了 这下你高兴了吧
We're dug in. I hope you're happy.
不 我不高兴
No, I'm not happy.
不过我肯定比刚才尿到的蜥蜴要高兴
Although I am definitely happier than the lizard I splashed.
好吧 再试一次
All right, let's try it one more time.
好 给我点时间
All right, well, just give me a minute.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在集中精力
I'm focusing my energy.
这是我劈木板用的空手道技巧
It's-it's a karate technique I use when I break boards.
而且这样劈木板 手疼也不会哭了
Or to keep me from crying when the board hurts my hand.
随便吧 快推车 眼镜蛇
Whatever. Just push the damn car, Cobra Kai.
准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
该死 我们被困住了
Damn it. We're stuck.
这都是你的错
You know, this is all your fault.
拜托 卡尔文 我们肯定能做点什么
Well, come on, Calvin, there's got to be something we can do.
我们可以把东西塞到轮胎下面
I guess we can try wedging something under the tire
看看能不能增加牵引力
to see if we can get some traction.
你是说一块木头吗
You mean like a piece of wood?
不 我是说你
No, like you.
这没什么大不了的 我们就
Okay, look, this is not a big deal. We'll just--
我们叫个拖车
We'll call a tow truck,
半小时后我们就能上路了
and I'm sure we'll be back on the road in half an hour.
你为什么又在集中精力
Why are you focusing your energy again?
因为我没有手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
Well, because I have no cell service,
我准备把自己塞进轮胎下面
and I'm preparing myself to be wedged under a tire.
这下好了 我也没信♥号♥♥
Great, I have no reception, either.
瞧 这就是听你话的下场
See, this is what I get for listening to you.
"找乐子" "重要的是旅程"
"It'll be fun." "It's all about the journey."
"不 我一个人被困在沙漠里了"
"Oh, no, I'm alone in the desert."
我没说这句话啊
I never said that.
你马上就要说了
Well, you're about to.
好了 快了
Okay, almost done.
这些栏杆有看上去那么重吗
Are those bars as heavy as they look?
我不觉得啊 我胳膊有劲
Not for me; my arms are ripped.
葛罗弗小时候可胖了
Grover was a fat baby.
好了 放下来吧
Okay, let's take them down.
好了
There.
也没那么难嘛
That wasn't so hard.
可惜那个五金店的混♥蛋♥没看到
Too bad that jerk at the hardware store can't see us now.
谁说不是呢 一遍又一遍地问我们
I know. Asking us over and over again,
"你们知道自己在做什么吗
"You sure you know what you're doing?
你们真的知道自己在做什么吗"
Are you sure you know what you're doing?"
就是嘛 伙计 你以为他们让你
Yeah, buddy. You think you're all that
负责配钥匙就了不起了吗
just because they put you in charge of the key-making section?
而且 如果背心没有你的尺寸
And also, if they don't make a vest in your size,
就别穿了 好吗
don't wear one, okay?
就别穿了嘛 懂我的意思吗
Just don't wear it. Know what I mean?
这是怎么了
What's going on here?
我们不小心打碎了窗户
We accidentally broke the window,
所以我们要换块玻璃
so we're replacing the glass.
你们真的知道自己在做什么吗
You sure you know what you're doing?
怎么了 就因为我们是女人吗
Why? Because we're women?
什么 不是
What? No.
我只是好奇你们是否需要帮助
I was just wondering if you guys needed any help.
所以你现在要对我们说教了吗
Oh, so now you're just gonna mansplain it to us?
妈 其实说教是指
Actually, Mom, mansplaining is when somebody...
你还想说教"说教"这个词吗
S-So now you mansplaining mansplaining?
你还是回十号♥过道
Yeah, you know, why don't you just go back to aisle ten
配钥匙去吧
and make some keys?
好吗
Okay?
好吧 既然你们能搞定
Okay. Well, since you guys obviously got this,
-我去吃零食了 -去吧
- I'm-a go get a snack. - Yeah, you do that.
没错 回你的厨房♥去吧
Yeah, get back in the kitchen where you belong.
好了 姑娘 我们终于可以装新玻璃了
Okay, girl. I think we are finally ready to put the new glass in.
太好了
Yay.
开始吧
Here we go.
好的 没问题
Okay. All right.
好了
There--
天呐 瞧瞧
Oh, my gosh. Look at that.
严丝合缝
Perfect fit.
没错 完好如初
Damn straight. Good as new.
怎么回事
Oh, what happened?
你觉得呢 我们在装窗帘
What does it look like?! We're putting up curtains!
拜托 卡尔文 你一个小时没跟我说话了
Come on, Calvin, you haven't spoken to me in an hour.
我想尿尿 又不是我的错
It's not my fault I had to go pee.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我
Look me in the eye and tell me
你没在鬼城酒馆偷喝
that you didn't sneak a drink at that ghost town saloon.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表