剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
你们好啊 进来吧 你带香槟了
Hey, guys. Come on in. Ooh, you brought champagne.
没错 开始狂欢吧
That's right. Let's get this party started!
我喜欢开香槟
I love opening champagne.
大家小心
Now, everybody watch out.
别被蹦到眼睛
I don't want anybody to lose an eye.
卡尔文 为什么酒只剩半瓶了
Calvin, why's the bottle half-empty?
我提前开始庆祝了呗
Okay, I started celebrating early.
这能怪我吗 我又买♥♥了一栋房♥子
But who can blame me-- I bought another house,
更重要的是 马尔科姆要搬出我家了
and more importantly, Malcolm is moving out of mine.
马尔科姆和马蒂一定很开心
Well, Malcolm and Marty must be pretty excited
要搬去 隔壁了吧
about the big move to... right next door.
是隔壁还是世界另一边
Hey, next door or on the other side of the world--
反正不在我家了
out of my house is out of my house.
干杯
Cheers!
是啊 他们已经开始搬东西
Yeah, they already started moving stuff in
在装♥修♥了
and fixing the place up.
我给你发了几张
I sent you a few pictures of a couch
我想买♥♥的沙发的照片
I was thinking about getting them.
我没看到呢 我去看看
Oh, I didn't see those. Let me check.
最好别比我们的贵
It better not be more expensive than ours.
否则 我们就换一下
Otherwise, we're switching.
奇怪 我的手♥机♥之前就在这里啊
That's weird. I could have sworn my phone was in here.
应该就在附近吧
I'm sure it's around here somewhere.
我们帮你找找
You know, we'll help you look.
卡尔文
Calvin.
怎么了
What?
我可以假装从这里找啊
I can pretend to look from here.
我今天去购物的时候带着的
I know I had it when I went shopping today.
然后戴夫给我发短♥信♥说"紧急情况
That's when Dave texted me:"911.
我们没有巧克力牛奶了"
We're out of chocolate milk."
对了 我们又没了
By the way, we're out again.
我今天工作不顺 又喝了一点
I had a tough day at work and went on a bit of a bender.
我给你打个电♥话♥吧
You know what? I'll just call your phone.
-我没听到 -嘘
- I don't hear any... - Shh.
不是吧 缇娜
Really, Tina?
我都起来假装帮忙了 你还嘘我
I get up to fake help, and you shush me?
我转了一圈也没听到
I don't hear it anywhere.
要不我们 等等
You know, maybe we should just... Wait.
喂
Hello?
有人接了
Ooh, s-somebody answered.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank goodness.
现在我可以坐下了
Now I can sit back down.
他说你的手♥机♥在他那里
He says that he has your phone.
那我就放心了
Well, that's a relief.
好的 他说他在杂货店停车场
Uh, yeah, I see. He says he found it
捡到了你的手♥机♥
in the grocery store parking lot.
太好了
Oh, that's great.
他说他想要
And he says he wants...
-三百块才还给你 -什么
- $300 to get it back? - What?!
不可理喻
Unbelievable.
现在好像不太合适庆祝了
Now celebrating seems really inappropriate.
那我就帮大家个忙 把香槟喝完吧
Guess I'll just do us all a favor and kill the champagne.
东邻西舍
第三季 第九集
难以置信
Can you believe this?
我想拿回自己的手♥机♥ 居然要给他三百
$300 to get my own phone back?
是啊 我现在真的很想喝一杯
I know. I could really go for a stiff glass
巧克力牛奶
of chocolate milk right now.
怎么了 它不但能强健骨骼 还能让我解馋
What? It builds strong bones and tickles my sweet tooth.
少来这套
Step off.
用一部手♥机♥勒索别人
I mean, shaking someone down for a phone--
什么样的人才会这么做
what kind of person does that?
那种需要被揍一顿的人
The kind of person that needs to get his ass whupped.
没错
Exactly.
好 那咱俩
Cool. Then you and me,
去把杰玛的手♥机♥拿回来
we're gonna go down there and get Gemma's phone back.
教训一下那个傻♥逼♥ 让他知道我们是谁
Gonna roll up on that fool and let him know who's who,
这叫什么事 就酱
what's what, and that's that.
好啊 我们什么时候去
Great. When-when should we do this?
等等 你疯了吗
Wait. Are you crazy?
你不能在黑暗的停车场
You're not gonna go pick a fight
和陌生人打架
in some dark parking lot with a stranger.
你也是 卡尔文
And you, either, Calvin.
他这种事都做得出来
If he's willing to do something like this,
谁知道他有多危险呢
who knows how dangerous he might be?
他该担心是我有多危险
Maybe he needs to worry about how dangerous I am.
但这是戴夫的战斗 不是我的
But this is Dave's fight, not mine.
没有人要打架
No one is fighting anyone.
我的东西都备份到云端了
All my stuff is backed up to the cloud.
我们再买♥♥个新手♥机♥就行了
We'll just have to spend the money to get a new phone.
-好吧 但是 杰玛 -戴夫
- Okay, but, Gemma... - Dave.
答应我 这件事就过去吧
Promise me you're gonna drop this.
好吧
Okay.
好的 我答应你
Fine. I promise.
但我要给他发一堆大便表情让他知道
But I am texting him a bunch of poop emojis to let him know
这事太操蛋了
that this is not cool!
-马尔科姆 -小弟
- Hey, Malcolm. - Hey, li'l bro.
瞧瞧我们 住在一起了
Oh, look at us, moving in together.
巴特勒兄弟重出江湖
The Butler brothers ride again!
我说了
I told you,
不能把这句话印在欢迎脚垫上
we are not putting that on the welcome mat.
好吧 那我印在浴巾上
Fine. I'll just put it on the bath towels instead.
我真的很喜欢这个颜色
Hey, man, I really like this color.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
如果你愿意 这里的油漆还有剩
You know, if you want, there's enough paint
你的卧室也够用
to do your bedroom, too.
什么叫我的卧室
Uh, what do you mean, my bedroom?
我们还没商量呢 你怎么就用大的了
We never agreed you get the bigger one.
没必要啊
Oh, we didn't have to.
上帝在我先出生时就决定了
God decided that when I was born first.
不 不 你不能再打"哥哥"的牌了
No, no, you're not playing the "older brother" card again.
好吧 你想让我打哪张牌 马蒂
Okay. Which card do you want me to play, Marty?
"更酷"牌 "更强"牌 还是
The "cooler" card, the "stronger" card, or...
"我能带妹子来这个房♥间"牌
"I will actually have ladies up in this room" card?
拜托 我也能带妹子回来的
Hey, man, I'm gonna have ladies up in here, too.
你的"神奇女侠"人偶不算啊
Your Wonder Woman action figures don't count.
不 我是认真的 马尔科姆
No, I'm serious, Malcolm.
我为了跟你住 放弃了自己的公♥寓♥
I gave up my own apartment to live with you.
我要这个房♥间
I'm taking this room.
我觉得不行
I don't think so.
我觉得可以 我不是你以前
Well, I do. I'm not the little kid
在爸妈家里欺负的小孩了
you used to push around in Mom and Dad's house.
从此我要坚定立场[放下我的脚]和盒子
Now, starting right now I'm putting my foot down and my box...
该死
Damn it!
我应该先放盒子的
I should have put my box down first.
是吗 你想偷我妻子的手♥机♥
Yeah? You want to steal my wife's phone?
那就吃我一脚吧 人♥渣♥
Then eats some shoe, dirtbag!
戴夫
Dave.
如果你不喜欢回收 那就别干了
If you don't like recycling, just don't do it.
我不是在回收
I'm not recycling.
我只是在发泄那通电♥话♥的挫败感
I'm just getting out my frustration over this whole phone thing.
你想要三百块
You want 300 bucks?
是吗 不如换成九♥码♥的窄头鞋吧
Yeah? How about a size nine narrow instead?!
好了 戴夫
All right, now, Dave,
踩易拉罐发泄不了的
stomping cans isn't gonna make you feel any better.
而且你会伤到你的小脚丫的
Besides, you're gonna hurt your tiny little lady foot.
我只是很烦这家伙
I just hate the fact that this guy
拿杰玛的手♥机♥勒索我们
is holding Gemma's phone hostage.
而且他不会受到惩罚
And he's gonna get away with it.
卡尔文 这真是太操蛋了
Calvin, it ju... it's just so wrong.
听着 他也不一定不会受到惩罚啊
Look, he doesn't have to get away with it.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表