剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
伙计们 没事的
Guys, it-it's okay.
就像你们说的 我们已经尽力了
It's like y'all said, you know, we did everything we could.
我出去透透气
I'm just gonna go out and get some air.
马蒂 你在哭吗
Marty, are you crying?
不是因为这个结果
Oh, not because of this.
我吃了那个辣椒以后 就时不时这样了
It's been happening off and on since I ate that hot pepper.
伙计 我来看看你
Hey, man. Just thought I'd come check on you.
我没事 只是有点失望
I'm fine. I'm just disappointed.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, I know. So am I.
我真不明白 辩论会上的人都看到了
I just don't get it. Everyone at the debate
以赛亚啥也没有
saw that Isaiah had nothing, and...
但他还是赢了
he still won.
我知道你很沮丧 但你表现得很好了
I know it's frustrating, man, but you ran a hell of a race.
你好好想想
I mean, think about it.
你刚开始竞选的时候
When you first started,
大家都说你没希望的
everybody said you didn't have a chance.
谁说的
Who said that?
一开始是我 但是
Well, first it was me, but, uh...
我没想到大家都很赞同
...I didn't think it was gonna catch on.
我真的很想做出改变 卡尔文
I just really wanted to make a difference, Calvin.
但是我好像浪费了所有人的时间
But instead, I feel like I wasted everyone's time.
你说什么呢 你做出了改变啊
What are you talking about? You did make a difference.
不 我没有 我输了
No, I didn't. I lost.
不 你给了以赛亚一个警告
Look, no, what you did was put Isaiah on notice.
这里很多人终于意识到
I mean, a lot of people around here finally realized
以赛亚已经很久没有为社区做过什么了
that he hasn't done anything for them in a long time,
他们应该对以赛亚有更高的期望
and that they should expect more from him.
所以如果他想保住这个职位
So if he plans on keeping his job,
他就得贯彻那些
he's gonna have to follow through on all those great ideas
从你那里偷来的好想法
he stole from you.
你真的这么想吗
You think so?
当然了
Hell yeah, I do.
听着 戴夫
Look, Dave,
虽然你今晚输了
you may not have won tonight,
但是社区赢了
but the community did.
这不就是你的初衷嘛
And that's what you set out to do.
你真是个好朋友 卡尔文
You're a good friend, Calvin.
你说得对
You're right. I am.
走吧 伙计 大家都在里面等你呢
Come on, man. Everybody's inside waiting on you.
不 你进去吧
Nah, you go in.
我再在这里待一会儿
I'm gonna hang out here for a minute.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
戴夫
Hey, Dave.
我听说有人需要一点鼓励啊
I heard someone needs some cheering up.
不不 你还是进去吧 走走走
Oh, no, no. You better get inside. Go, go, go, go.
你待着别动 金小姐 不不
You stay there, Ms. Kim. No, no.
你得不到马蒂 戴夫你也别想
You didn't get Marty and you're not gonna get Dave.
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表