剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
Baby, what did you give him, like, a seven?
不 宝贝 五成
No, babe. A five.
我靠
Damn.
戴夫 你怎么能这样
Dave, I can't believe you did this.
你答应过我的
You promised me that you wouldn't.
我知道 但我快疯了
I know, but it was driving me crazy.
我受不了他这样勒索我们
Just couldn't stand that he was taking advantage of us like that.
就算勒索了又如何呢
So what if he was taking advantage of us?
躺在病床上的可能是你啊
That could have been you in that hospital bed right now.
我知道 杰玛 但我没事
I know, Gemma, but I'm fine.
但你可能会出事啊
But you might not have been.
你有想过这会对我和葛罗弗造成什么影响吗
Did you even think about how that would affect Grover and me?
就为了一部破手♥机♥
And all over a stupid cell phone?
好吧
Okay, all right.
这不全是戴夫的错
Look, this is not all Dave's fault.
我看到他很不爽 就让他这么做了
I saw how upset he was, and I pushed him to do it.
嗯 很像他
Yeah, that feels right.
不 卡尔文 杰玛说得对
No, Calvin. Look, Gemma's right.
我一直在纠结他做的错事
I just got so caught up in the fact that what he did was wrong,
结果我做了更糟糕的事
I ended up doing something even worse.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你没事就好
I'm just glad you're okay.
好了 我们走吧
All right, come on, let's get out of here.
我得去洗个手 说不定要切除呢
I need to go wash my hand or possibly cut it off.
怎么回事 我在哪儿
What's going on? Where am I?
天呐
Oh, my.
斯坦 你 你在医院
Stan, you... you're in the hospital.
你只是轻微心脏病发作 没事的
You had a minor heart attack, but you're gonna be okay.
那就好 等等 我记得你
Good. Wait, I remember you.
我拿了你的手♥机♥
Y-You're the guy whose phone I had.
然后你 你把我吓坏了
And-and... and you're the guy who scared the hell out of me.
别忘了
Oh, oh, but don't forget,
也是我把你从大火中救出来的
I'm also the one that saved you from that fire.
我知道你来这是想完成任务 救命啊
I know why you're here-- to-to finish the job. Help!
-各位 该走了 -来人啊 救命
- Okay, everyone, time to go. - Somebody, help!
偷我老婆的手♥机♥太可耻了
You know what? And shame on you for stealing my wife's phone.
你还好意思纳闷为什么妈妈最喜欢我
And you wonder why I was Mom's favorite.
过来
Oh, come here!
少来 我怕你受不了
Now, don't ask for something you can't handle.
你知道我可以的
You know I can handle it.
马蒂 马蒂 醒醒
Hey, Marty? Marty, wake up.
怎么了
What?
-一只老虎 -你听到了吗
- A tiger! - Do you hear that?
嗯 听声音像爸妈
Yeah. Sounds like Mom and Dad.
-激动吗 -别以为我不会
- So excited? - Don't think I won't...
这间卧室就在他们窗外
Oh, this-this bedroom is just down from their window.
不 不 这样挺好的 挺好的
Oh, no. No, that's good, that's good.
拜托 宝贝 别取笑我
Come on, baby, don't tease me.
过来 强壮威武的大块头
Get over here, my big, strong, intimidating man.
好吧 但是我五成力你就不行了
Okay, but if you're impressed by my five,
等会让你看看我的十成力
wait 'till you see my ten.
我受不了了
You know what? That's it.
-这间卧室归你了 -不
- This bedroom is all yours! - No!
-不行 我是弟弟 -不 你赢了
- No! No, I'm the little brother. - No, you win! You win!
别挡我的路
You stay out of my way!
辣耳朵
My ears are bleeding!
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表