剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表
给你 老板 三个新订单
Here you go, boss. Three more orders.
今天有十个换机油的
That is ten oil changes today!
我说过我提出的二十块特♥价♥会奏效的
I told you my idea for a $20 special would work.
那是我的主意
Uh, that was my idea.
诺姆 不可能
Norm, that doesn't make any sense.
如果是你的主意 我怎么会归功于自己呢
If it was your idea, why would I be taking credit for it?
兄弟 最近怎么样
Hey, buddy. How you doing, pal?
有个伙计让我来和你谈
Your guy said I should talk to you
特♥价♥更换机油的事
about your oil change special.
很划算对吧
Pretty amazing deal, huh?
我不喜欢吹牛 但这是我的主意
I don't like to brag, but that was my idea.
跟别人一点关系都没有
And absolutely no one else's.
很聪明
It's pretty smart.
怪不得你连续一年都是本月最佳员工
No wonder you're employee of the month for a year straight.
我也不喜欢炫耀这个
Well, I don't like to brag about that, either,
不过应该是连续十四个月
but actually, it was, uh, 14 months.
我只知道这个价格比汽车小子优♥惠♥多了
All I know is this is a much better deal than over at Motor Boys.
他们肯定在连体衣下瑟瑟发抖
They got to be shaking in their coveralls.
他们那个混♥蛋♥老板维克多·阿瓦雷斯
You know, their sleazebag owner Victor Alvarez--
几年来一直在抢我的生意
he's been trying to put me out of business for years.
但我总有这种妙招 领先他一步
But it's ideas like this that keep me one step ahead of him.
应该给想出这个点子的员工加薪
Yeah, whoever thought of that should probably get a raise.
你和那个叫阿瓦雷斯的混♥蛋♥见过吗
So, have you ever met this, uh, Alvarez jerk?
没有 但我很想看看他再次被我打败时
No, no, but I would love to see the look on his slimy face
那张虚伪的脸上是什么表情
when he realizes I outsmarted him again.
这样的话 你看看外面就知道了
Well, if you want to do that, all you have to do is look outside.
-什么意思 -这个意思
- What do you mean? - I mean this.
汽车小子
全镇最低价
你就是维克多·阿瓦雷斯
You're Victor Alvarez?
就是我
That's me.
很高兴终于和你见面
And it's nice to finally meet you face-to-face
见面了
to face.
是吗 我也很高兴和你见面
Oh, yeah? Well, it's nice to meet you face-to-face
见面见面见面见面
to face, to face, to face, to face!
认识你很高兴 但我要走了
Well, this has been fun, but I have to go.
我之后会再见到你 你整天都能见到我
I will be seeing you later, and you will be seeing me all day.
东邻西舍
第三季 第十五集
维克多竟然在你们店外给汽车小子打巨幅广♥告♥
I can't believe Victor put a giant Motor Boys ad up over your shop.
他们是大型连锁店
Yeah, and just because they're a big chain,
就觉得可以随便欺负我们
they think they can push us around.
那家伙胆子够大的
That guy has some nerve.
头发够多的
And some hair.
上次我见到这么浓密的鬃毛
The last time I saw a mane like that,
是《动物星球》里捕食鬣狗的雄狮
it was on Animal Planet eating a hyena.
我们应该想想要怎么提醒大家
What we need is to figure out how to remind everybody
卡尔文维修站是社区的永久成员
that Calvin's Pit Stop is a fixture in the community.
没错
Exactly.
我们要想办法和社区绑定在一起
Whatever it is should tie into the neighborhood,
比如办一场本地慈善宣传活动
like some kind of a local charity promotion.
好主意 我有个办法
Yeah, that is a great idea. You know what?
我们可以和附近的动物收♥容♥所♥合作
We can team up with a nearby animal shelter
给每位顾客免费送一只流浪猫
and give every customer a free rescue kitten.
太荒唐了 如果他们不想要猫怎么办
That's ridiculous. What if they don't want a kitten?
那他们就不是你的目标顾客
Well, then maybe they're not the kind of customer you want.
好了 不如我们在食品分发处办一场募捐
Okay. How about we have a food drive at the local food pantry,
给来捐食物的人免费更换机油
and everyone who donates a bag of food gets a free oil change?
我有个更好的主意
Or even better.
我们和本地食物分发处合作
We team up with a local food pantry,
给每个带食物来的人
give away free oil changes to everyone
免费更换机油
that comes in with a bag of food.
卡尔文 这和我说的一样
Calvin, that's exactly what I just said.
好吧 缇娜 有些人就是喜欢抢功劳
Okay, Tina. I guess some people need all the credit.
这样吧
You know what?
我们学校有个学生妈妈是电视台记者
One of the moms at my school is a local TV reporter.
我请她来做个报道
I'll ask her to cover it.
太棒了 这样吧 我们找媒体来
Great! You know what? We'll get some press,
吸引一些新业务
create a little new business,
把维克多的心脏扯出来
and rip Victor's beating heart out of his chest,
我紧紧攥住它 狠狠摔到地上
and I'll just squeeze it and throw it on the floor.
还要为穷♥人♥募捐食物 对吗
And feed the hungry, right?
对 对对对 还有这个
Oh, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, we'll do that, too.
早 马尔科姆 你在干什么
Oh, hey, Malcolm. What you doing?
我想从橱柜里找点能捐的东西
I am going through the pantry to get some donations together
支持爸妈的募捐活动
for Mom and Pop's food drive.
好 但是不许碰我的零食柜
Oh, cool. Uh, just don't touch anything on my snack shelf.
我喜欢在辛苦工作一天后奖励自己
I like to reward myself after a hard day's work.
工作之前也要奖励
And before one, too.
我都不知道你怎么吃这些垃圾
You know, I don't even know how you eat that junk.
所有东西都堆满了
Everything here is filled
精制糖和无营养的高热量
with processed sugars and empty calories.
这些都是健康食品
Actually, that's the healthy food.
零食柜在那边
My snack shelf is over there.
我是认真的 马蒂
You know, I'm serious, Marty.
你必须改变饮食方式 开始健身了
You need to stop eating like this and start working out.
我在健身
Hey, man, I work out.
马蒂 你只有吃焦糖爆米花的时候
Marty, the only crunches you do
crunch也指卷腹运动
才会发出嘎吱声
come out of a box of Fiddle Faddle.
拜托 小兄弟 我可以给你当教练
Come on, little bro. You should let me train you.
你 你懂什么训练
You? What do you know about training,
你只会教咱家的老狗在我枕头上撒尿
besides teaching our old dog how to pee on my pillow?
我最懂训练了
I know everything about training.
我做过专业运动员
I used to be a professional athlete.
对 但那是十年前的事了
Yeah, but that was, like, ten years ago.
那又怎样 我现在身材更好了
So? I'm in better shape now than I was then.
而且约我的人也多了
And I get even more dates.
好吧 但等我的身材超过了你
All right, fine, but if I get in better shape than you,
我就要为枕头报仇
I'm taking revenge for my pillow.
那个月我满头都是遛狗公园的味道
My head smelled like a dog park for a month.
缇娜 我们带了一些食物参加募捐
Hey, Tina. We brought over some stuff for the food drive.
我们把橱柜掏干净了
Yeah, we cleaned out the whole pantry.
如果发生地震 洪水 或者僵尸来袭
If there's an earthquake, flood or zombie apocalypse,
就只能把葛罗弗吃了
we're gonna have to eat Grover.
我爱葛罗弗
Aw, I love Grover.
但形势所迫 也没办法
But you gotta do what you gotta do.
在卡尔文维修站
Here at Calvin's Pit Stop,
我们热爱为社区做贡献
we love supporting our community.
相信我
And take it from me,
卡尔文 来自卡尔文维修站
Calvin, of Calvin's Pit Stop,
卡尔文维修站的第一要务
where giving back is our number one priority
就是回馈社会
here at Calvin's Pit Stop.
维克多 你怎么来 卡尔文维修站了
Victor, what are you doing here at... Calvin's Pit Stop?
别担心 阿尔文 我来这里
Don't worry, Alvin. I'm just here
是因为汽车小子热爱慈善事业
because Motor Boys loves charities.
还有什么比卡尔文维修站更需要做慈善的
And what bigger charity case is there than Calvin's Pit Stop?
谢谢你 维克多 感谢你的提醒
Well, thank you, Victor. I appreciate the plug.
这方面你显然很了解啊
It's obviously something you know a lot about,
看你的头发就知道了
looking at your hair.
真好笑
That is very funny.
但是相信我 这些都是真的
But believe me, this is all real.
就像这个 菲利佩
Just like this. Felipe!
给当地食品分发处捐款五千
A $5,000 donation to the local food pantry.
什么
What?
给这张支票一个特写
Hey, get a close-up on this check.
这次的报道可能真的会播出啊
This story might actually make it on the air.
阿瓦雷斯先生
Mr. Alvarez,
你对这次慷慨的捐赠有何评论
can we get a comment from you on this generous donation?
当然有 但今天和我无关
Sure. But today is not about me.
今天的重点是汽车小子
Today is about the community Motor Boys serves
以最高质量和最低价格来服务的社区
with the highest quality and the lowest prices in town.
我能再来一次吗
剧集 | 东邻西舍 | 导航列表